Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seagull

give me a chip
I'm at a backwater petrol station in country NSW and they sell those hundred-in-one 3DS cards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avshalom

by Lowtax

cow

Avshalom

by Lowtax
i'm holding back so hard on the shitposts right now because i want to at least break the news of vanya's safe return to sydney myself rather than using soag as my ambassador but it's so hard

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

willus posted:

i like your avatar putty :)

its form starbound a game i have not played

is this man in a political position

Endman

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

Avshalom posted:

i'm holding back so hard on the genocide right now because i want to at least break the news of Israel's safe return to peace myself rather than using soag as my ambassador but it's so hard

:stare:

GoldStandardConure

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

noice

ArfJason

Putty posted:

he is in a political position just like your rear end has the position of "chairman of the dick sucking counsel", which is to say yes

Vladimir Poutine
:madmax:

Putty posted:

its form starbound a game i have not played

nah he's in one of the Buddhist ice hells right now

Avshalom

by Lowtax

Vladimir Poutine posted:

nah he's in one of the Buddhist ice hells right now
he is not, he's been fairly judged and punished by the lord for his actions both good and bad. the punishment seems to be acting as ghost mentor for a friendly young shlimazel with a little white dog and a pioneering cooch

ArfJason posted:

he is in a political position just like your rear end has the position of "chairman of the dick sucking counsel", which is to say yes
don't you start, putty is a goddess

Avshalom

by Lowtax
probably not one of the top-tier war goddesses or anything, but something more minor like a goddess of small amphibians

Avshalom

by Lowtax
btw vanya's vet bills topped out at $1900

but it's okay because he was originally free to a good home

ArfJason

Avshalom posted:

he is not, he's been fairly judged and punished by the lord for his actions both good and bad. the punishment seems to be acting as ghost mentor for a friendly young shlimazel with a little white dog and a pioneering cooch

don't you start, putty is a goddess

putty is like a god that was birthed from several incestuous relationships and his legend was used by the greek to explain explosive diahrrea which they declared putty was the cause and the effect of

quite stretched out

the chillest

Avshalom posted:

i'm holding back so hard on the shitposts right now because i want to at least break the news of vanya's safe return to sydney myself rather than using soag as my ambassador but it's so hard

just post the poo poo posts here theres plenty of lovely ones already os theyll blend right in

Avshalom

by Lowtax

willus posted:

just post the poo poo posts here theres plenty of lovely ones already os theyll blend right in
that's what i'm doing, tbh i'm flattered that you hadn't noticed :3:

quite stretched out

the chillest
i have yo uon ignore :)

quite stretched out

the chillest
jk jk i couldnt live w/o constant updates on vanya and ariel

Avshalom

by Lowtax
soag, please tell willus that :butt:

Avshalom

by Lowtax
i'm slightly more manic and erotic than usual and i'm p sure it's because of a lack of vanya in my life right now. i've become so dependent on him for companionship and emotional support :ohdear:

Splode

put some clothes on you little freak

Avshalom posted:

soag, please tell willus that :butt:

I highly doubt anyone has you on ignore and not soag.

Avshalom

by Lowtax
imo soag is a modern prophet

quite stretched out

the chillest
does anyone know any good shooty games, feel like playin' something but idk what

Seagull

give me a chip

willus posted:

does anyone know any good shooty games, feel like playin' something but idk what

If you choose Duck Hunt in Smash Bros. his smash attacks are a crazed gunman firing at the screen.

quite stretched out

the chillest

Splode posted:

I highly doubt anyone has you on ignore and not soag.

i dont have anyone on ignore because im not so invested in the something awful forums that i feel a need t oactively cut people out of the forums experience

NPR Journalizard

willus posted:

i dont have anyone on ignore because im not so invested in the something awful forums that i feel a need t oactively cut people out of the forums experience

My forums experience was made objectively better by putting mills on ignore.

Avshalom

by Lowtax
i'm an integral part of the forums experience, like skull fractures from being hit by cyclists are an integral part of the surry hills experience

Avshalom

by Lowtax
did you know we have double-lane bike paths here that are almost as wide as the road and they still insist on riding on the footpath

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

willus posted:

tf2 is very bad and unbalanced nowadays, but can it be the perfect match for you?

Avshalom

by Lowtax
did you know i have so many breasts that i need to colour-code them to make sure none have escaped overnight

Avshalom

by Lowtax
realtalk when i was in year 6 my friends and i invented a creature called the booberfly that was a butterfly that had a set of four flat boobs instead of wings

ArfJason

Putty posted:

tf2 is very bad and unbalanced nowadays, but can it be the perfect match for you?

your perfect matchup would be a loving brick because no matter the kind of game you'd still be posed with a challenge proportional to your skill level

quite stretched out

the chillest

Frogmanv2 posted:

My forums experience was made objectively better by putting mills on ignore.

dont say his name its like saying bloody mary while looking in a mirror only being murdered by a ghost is infinitely preferable to reading his lovely posts

ArfJason
putty: OK BRICK, LETS PLAY BASKETBALL

*a couple hours later, the glass on the hoop on putty's side is smashed and the score reads 150-0 in favor of the brick*

Avshalom

by Lowtax
btw the bloody mary trick doesn't work for ariel, i've tried

Avshalom

by Lowtax
please don't be mean, gbs auspol is a safe space

quite stretched out

the chillest

ArfJason posted:

your perfect matchup would be a loving brick because no matter the kind of game you'd still be posed with a challenge proportional to your skill level

stop bein so poo poo to putty shes cool and she has a nice avatar

ArfJason

Avshalom posted:

please don't be mean, gbs auspol is a safe space

the only safe things here are the scissors in putty's room

Avshalom

by Lowtax
we're obligated to defend our fellow australian to the death if need be

quite stretched out

the chillest
also thanks for the suggestion but tf2 isnt quite what im after :(

Avshalom

by Lowtax
how about pokemon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoldStandardConure

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Play Wasteland 2, its not a shoot mans game but it is a very good game.

Or play Hatoful Boyfriend.

• Locked thread