Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jizz Festival
Oct 30, 2012
Lipstick Apathy

Al Cowens posted:

SpokkerJones getting ran out for objecting to this

lol or be a huge fag like me i never intimidate anyone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014
i like the one where that guy was a child molestor and everyone was like, ssssheeaaaat

curious lump
Sep 13, 2014

by zen death robot

Alas Boobylon posted:

i like the one where that guy was a child molestor and everyone was like, ssssheeaaaat

who

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

you

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

spanish manlove aka aatrek's alt

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
I miss the old stupid nubie baby

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
whatdid rs do I saw he did a bunch of probations but I think I missed most of what happened

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Al Cowens posted:

SpokkerJones getting ran out for objecting to this

that guy should be remodded stat, to make reparations

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Pumpy Muffinz posted:

I miss the old stupid nubie baby

bit of trivia - I was that baby! im only 14. Aatrek touched my dong

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
Axemaniacs ongoing meltdown over DNF delays and finally culminating in its disappointing release.

Jizz Festival
Oct 30, 2012
Lipstick Apathy

SniperWoreConverse posted:

whatdid rs do I saw he did a bunch of probations but I think I missed most of what happened

he went on a probation/gassing spree to get revenge on people who mildly criticized him, then he made a bunch of dumb posts in QCS before getting demodded after his "joke" about aatrek was uncovered

Jizz Festival
Oct 30, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
also he tried to hide the aatrek post by gassing the thread it was in out of the blue which was weird, and the original criticism was over a thread where a guy had been defending a pedophile

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Ratjaculation posted:

bit of trivia - I was that baby! im only 14. Aatrek touched my dong

bullshit.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
you'd think people would learn not to defend or associate with pedophiles in any way, esp. on SA

but-it-keeps-happening

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

nah man, its all true. lowtax paid me to keep it all hush hush, but now he cant afford to pay me so im blabbin'

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014

i dont like child molestors can i be a mod?

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

Neurolimal posted:

you'd think people would learn not to defend or associate with pedophiles in any way, esp. on SA

but-it-keeps-happening

we're still better than reddit right?

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

skeletonotherkin posted:

we're still better than reddit right?

well, at least all our pedos/pedodefenders got banned without any rousing "FREE SPEECH!" spiels from admins

but yeah, the whole predditor thing is p funny post-aatrek

curious lump
Sep 13, 2014

by zen death robot

Jizz Festival posted:

also he tried to hide the aatrek post by gassing the thread it was in out of the blue which was weird, and the original criticism was over a thread where a guy had been defending a pedophile

no it was over that thread afaik

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014
are we talking about 18 year old has sex with sixteen year old kiddie diddling or like the deliverance type poo poo

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Hondarider

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Alas Boobylon posted:

are we talking about 18 year old has sex with sixteen year old kiddie diddling or like the deliverance type poo poo

aatrek raped a kid he was babysitting (redshirt defended this)

BFM groomed a 13 year old icelandic kid for sex (tokaii defended this, redshirt defended tokaii)

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

Alas Boobylon posted:

deliverance

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

rory being owned by lf and then he died

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Father jailed for beating 3 kids after they wouldn't say who farted in his car
Any Noni post.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

rory being owned by lf and then he died

He effortlessly trolled and drove LF posters insane to the extent that they still congratulate each other over him dying of years later. lol

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

butplug accident posted:

He effortlessly trolled and drove LF posters insane to the extent that they still congratulate each other over him dying of years later. lol

he got really really upset and had a meltdown because fsad banned him

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

butplug accident posted:

What'd he die of?

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Magnus Gallant posted:

What'd he die of?

regret for killing the best forum on sa

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

he got really really upset and had a meltdown because fsad banned him

Rorschach tried to get the mod who banned him to pay him 10 bucks or w/e and it was funny. There was no meltdown at all, that's just something LF posters added postfactum

Antifa Spacemarine
Jan 11, 2011

Tzeentch can suck it.
They should've made Morally Inept a mod, he would've melted down hard.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Neurolimal posted:

aatrek raped a kid he was babysitting (redshirt defended this)

BFM groomed a 13 year old icelandic kid for sex (tokaii defended this, redshirt defended tokaii)

the redshit link here is most troubling.

lets make a new rule, no more star trek mods please.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

SniperWoreConverse posted:

spanish manlove demodded redshirt because he made fun of mensa

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Brojo melting down and then that one guy leaking all those PMs of him corresponding with Brojo was pretty funny.

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

uG posted:

i like all meltdowns, mod or not

This gets my vote, too.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

butplug accident posted:

Rorschach tried to get the mod who banned him to pay him 10 bucks or w/e and it was funny. There was no meltdown at all, that's just something LF posters added postfactum

actually he was seriously mad about it and i think its safe to say everyone involved was a hosed up weirdo

bonestructure
Sep 25, 2008

by Ralp

butplug accident posted:

this is the legacy of a man

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

adbot was pretty funny

Smokey
Feb 8, 2008
that redshirt guy should not have been made into a moderator in the first place,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Smokey posted:

that redshirt guy should not have been made into a moderator in the first place,

don't be a nazi dude!

• Locked thread