Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

Al Cowens posted:

Be mindful of your physical presence around women. You might not realise it, but men make a lot of threatening gestures to women, even if they don't know they are doing it. Standing really close, leaning in really close, and making yourself look bigger by stretching or leaning are intimidating for a number of different physically and sexually aggressive reasons. This also includes being mindful of your outward actions when women are near, even if you aren't associating with them IE if you're walking behind a woman on the street and you've been behind her for more than two or three blocks, either speed up and overtake her or cross the street, because to her, you are possibly shadowing her and that is threatening.

i dont agree with this,
run me out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

Stick Figure Mafia posted:

Brojo melting down and then that one guy leaking all those PMs of him corresponding with Brojo was pretty funny.

I don't remember this, i remember him becoming a mod but I don't remember him unbecoming a not unmod

bonestructure
Sep 25, 2008

by Ralp
there was also the small matter of spokker being an rear end in a top hat

puchu
Sep 20, 2004

hiya~
did icequeen ever melt down

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
im gay

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

didnt grover get the GiP people to loving buy a bunch of avs trying to get him removed

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

hosed up if true

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

didnt grover get the GiP people to loving buy a bunch of avs trying to get him removed

yes. they did. all of dead people from the middle east because in GiP its cool to post pictures of dead brown people

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

puchu posted:

did icequeen ever melt down

no she would just talk about her kids and how she was a mom in every single thread

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

it's saying something when even GiP didn't want to deal with Grover's bullshit, even before people found out he made an anti-house

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

VideoGames posted:

yes. they did. all of dead people from the middle east because in GiP its cool to post pictures of dead brown people

they dead dead wish they they where that cool!

puchu
Sep 20, 2004

hiya~

Omally posted:

no she would just talk about her kids and how she was a mom in every single thread

oh right that was me melting down from boredom

who remembers mccaine that was another interesting character

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
vilerat lost his poo poo over something pretty lame and gay

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

origami posted:

vilerat lost his poo poo over something pretty lame and gay

More like viletat

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
Dutch women are total babes so I don't think icequeen was actually from there

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE
My favorite was when Spanish Manlove threw a fit over the Alabama Hot Dog Man because he decided it was bad for us.

greg sexyvibes
May 7, 2007
IF I EVER FIRST POST AGAIN SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN TO ME
I've been on the forums for years, two things I've never done are make a good post and experience any mod drama first hand. You people need to go more into depth about these "meltdowns" and also, stop abbreviating peoples handles. I don't know who you're talking about if you type SmL and poo poo. Thank you.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

greg sexyvibes posted:

I've been on the forums for years, two things I've never done are make a good post and experience any mod drama first hand. You people need to go more into depth about these "meltdowns" and also, stop abbreviating peoples handles. I don't know who you're talking about if you type SmL and poo poo. Thank you.

I don't know why but this post makes my blood boil, good job rear end in a top hat

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

greg sexyvibes posted:

have you tried i dunno checking the saclopedia?

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

VideoGames posted:

its cool the level of irony with which they treat their own atrocities

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Manifest posted:

My favorite was when Spanish Manlove threw a fit over the Alabama Hot Dog Man because he decided it was bad for us.

pretty sure REDACTED paid him off because its really the only rational explanation

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
imo they should pick mods that won't melt down, or pick mods that will melt down in a hilarious way. Mods turning out to be freakos and then losing it is not real good to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
posting in a mod sass honeypot thread

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Neurolimal posted:

it's saying something when even GiP didn't want to deal with Grover's bullshit, even before people found out he made an anti-house

my favorite grover quote is the one where he says that as a civilian contractor, he has rank eqiuvalent to a captain or something and gip shoudl respect his authority

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

I missed something, is redshirt not a mod anymore?

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
hes dead

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

its all ogre now

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

THS posted:

its all ogre now
wat happen

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Why would a person give so much of a gently caress about any of this, good lord

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3671390

happens page 23

wow lots of amazing stuff here.. comedy gold really. epic mod meltdown

Kidd-Liggit
Sep 6, 2011

You mean I have to go to Philly?
Seems like lots of GBS mods are getting demodded/quitting lately; Noni after the doobie stuff, Abe, Corn Thongs, this new guy.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
IMO the biggest trainwreck has been Spanman's continuous banning/probating of my account even though the posts in question didn't break any GBS rules, the poor guy is clearly flying off the hook

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
idk why its not a policy to make mods do mod stuff only from a mod alt. apparently even grown adults are unable to not care about My Posting Career and get mad when their e-avatar is impugned

like i guess you could say something about faith in mods being part of the community or whatever but come on i dont want a grandstander, i want an efficient forums janitor who can act like a grown-up

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

Devils Affricate posted:

IMO the biggest trainwreck has been Spanman's continuous banning/probating of my account even though the posts in question didn't break any GBS rules, the poor guy is clearly flying off the hook

gently caress you.

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

Devils Affricate posted:

Yo spanish manlove don't ban me for this just let me post it

Anyway if we had less homophobia in this country we could actually get some of this \/ \/ going on for real so basically I agree with OP

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Devils Affricate posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Spunky Junior Reporter!
Jul 27, 2011

Fun Shoe

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I like how Spanish Manlove is regretting his pathetic attempts to curry favor with Lady Chat Thread and he has to explain why just can't comply with all of their demands any more but he would still like to be liked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

I liked the time that Brojo got into a PM-posting war with the weird autistic dude who used to be his biggest fan, and every PM was insanely long-winded and stupid

• Locked thread