Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

i don't smoke but i do wonder if dicks would help with quitting, you could probably get semen to burn your throat with the right foods beforehand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

i don't smoke but i do wonder if dicks would help with quitting, you could probably get semen to burn your throat with the right foods beforehand

is that why you never had the urge to start?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I quit roughly five years ago and I still have the occasional smoking dream. In every one I wonder WTF am I doing?

poo poo gets better OP

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

SpicyMeatSandwich posted:

You can put nicotine gum in your bhole - its a huge trend here that the kids are calling Nicotanusing and their parents don't even know until its too late
If you fart will it make a bubble?

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I quit today too OP. Seriously cancer can't possibly be worse than this.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Funky See Funky Do posted:

I quit today too OP. Seriously cancer can't possibly be worse than this.

We'll see

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax
literally smoking right now

DICKLORD BONE
Aug 27, 2003

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

thats nice but I like my teath.

dont put it on your teeth

Murderion
Oct 4, 2009

2019. New York is in ruins. The global economy is spiralling. Cyborgs rule over poisoned wastes.

The only time that's left is
FUN TIME

Rickycat posted:

this but I live in a hosed up culture so i,m going outside to smoke after I make this post.

God I love cigarettes.

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Rickycat posted:

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
i hate ecigs because all they do is make me want a cigarette

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!
Just hold on dude... The first 3 days or so are the hardest. You have to occupy your mind to think about something else than smoking.

Once the 3 days are done, you'll feel better about it. But keep in mind, if you're like me, you'll always kinda enjoy the smell of a freshly lit cigarette.

gently caress sometimes I miss smoking even though its been about 3 years now..

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

Full Metal Jackass posted:

is that why you never had the urge to start?

well like everyone else on gbs...

im gay

Murderion
Oct 4, 2009

2019. New York is in ruins. The global economy is spiralling. Cyborgs rule over poisoned wastes.

The only time that's left is
FUN TIME

darkwing cuck posted:

i hate ecigs because all they do is make me want a cigarette

I would get a vape if it tasted like salty dickcheese because that is the only thing I crave more.

Let's turn this into proper cigschst:

Chesterfields are poor man's lucky strikes and b/c of that are awesome, y/n?

Bubble Bobby
Jan 28, 2005
I quit 2 months ago...it loving sucks!!!

Bubble Bobby
Jan 28, 2005
how do you drink and not smoke...it's impossible...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vicodiva
Sep 27, 2012
Quit smoking 1 year ago this week... cold turkey. AM so damned proud that I've not had a single cigarette since. Also I lost 50 lbs after quitting. I guess being able to really taste and enjoy subtle flavors without gobs of enhancers like fat and salt helped me eat less food all around. .

• Locked thread