Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Fat is Beautiful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poorlifedecision
Feb 13, 2012
Lipstick Apathy

Muttonchips posted:

Just a reminder that Three Olives actually goes around taking pictures of strangers just to be a complete dick to them in an internet forum.

"God what a fat gently caress- I better take a picture to post on GBS or they'll NEVER believe me"

"I don't care if you're on welfare you can't wear that poo poo to court wtf"

"Look at this goony gently caress heh heh"

He literally took a picture of a poor person who was in semi-casual attire for jury duty.

Doesn't get much lower than that folks.

Are you LITERALLY shaking at his mockery of others?

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

poorlifedecision posted:

Are you LITERALLY shaking at his mockery of others?

The OP is a depraved sadsack just like you

Unknowable Hole
Feb 2, 2005

Pillbug
I can't wait till I have jury duty so I can show up in soiled poorly smelling clothing.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

captainoblivious posted:

I can't wait till I have jury duty so I can show up in soiled poorly smelling clothing.

I will be there, to photograph you, while gay.

Kombotron
Aug 11, 2011
I didn’t receive any call backs and pretty much called everyone in the greater San Diego area. They don’t seem to realize how persistent I am and I will camp out on every doorstep if I have to until someone takes my case.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Claven666 posted:

same. kinda like 3O's new persona. never had a problem with him before either

It's only because standards are so low in nu-gbs and now he fits right in.

Arri
Jun 11, 2005
NpNp
lol at puttin on your Sunday suit to go to jury duty

Arri
Jun 11, 2005
NpNp
Question about WordPress ads...

Anyone know how I can get the money from them? I got a crazy amount of traffic yesterday and would really rather that I get the money instead of the site. I am still in my battle with SSA to increase my disability payments, I’m still paying on two credit cards for my vacation in France and money is probably going to start flying out the window in attorney fees until I win my settlement.

Fool and the World
Dec 8, 2010
mods please rename me to "fat gay monster" tia

batteries!
Aug 26, 2010
im starting to think three olives miht be gay

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

Ah Map posted:

So is the chippy married to the dreamy grocery boy?Otherwise I don't get it...I don't get what a chippy is in this context either.
Chippy is another word for whore.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

VikingSkull posted:

1.0 3o was unbearable but 1.4 3o is great

wtg 3o

This is v true.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
I FUCKING HATE POOR PEOPLE BUT I LOVE BEING FUCKED IN THE ASS and having two dishwashers in my CONDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well as excited as I was about all the page views I got yesterday, I just realized that most of them probably came from a very notorious fat hate reddit sub. There are about a dozen or so that are completely dedicated to fat hate, fag bashing and racism. Whats funny is how they all seem to say the same things you just have to substitute “fat” for “n-word” or “fag” and the words and sentiment are the same. Since I do have quite a bit of time on my hand I do peruse these reddit subs from time to time and I was shocked to see my gay name featured very prominently under the title “Simon J chimes in and talks about stalking a young grocery worker.” So apparently one of the haters had found my blog about my altercation at the restaurant (I actually typed out the name but am really concerned now for my safety so I changed it) the other day and decided that being gay and having a crush on another man was worth spewing radical hatred over (so whenever a gay man likes another obviously gay man, he’s “stalking”).

This of course led to another anxiety attack where I literally could not move because I’ve certainly seen the stories about hate places like these subs and how they dox people to get their personal information and then follow up with massive threats and even some violence. Its actually been in the news about how the gamergate people threatened that poor speaker to stop her from speaking at the very conservative college in Utah. I can only imagine that such threats will be headed my way next. I’ve relaxed a little bit over the last few hours.

Here is what these subs call fat people: planets and beasts–anything but human beings. So its not to big of stretch to think that any one who posts on that sub could turn violent in a heart beat. I have already notified my apartments security force who promised they would call the police and San Diego County Sheriff. I guess I don’t have much to do other than hide out for a while in my apartment where I feel I’m safe from their violence.

Oh to the reddit people leaving hateful comments…I will absolutely not approve them. This is my safe space.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Three Olives posted:

Well as excited as I was about all the page views I got yesterday, I just realized that most of them probably came from a very notorious fat hate reddit sub. There are about a dozen or so that are completely dedicated to fat hate, fag bashing and racism. Whats funny is how they all seem to say the same things you just have to substitute “fat” for “n-word” or “fag” and the words and sentiment are the same. Since I do have quite a bit of time on my hand I do peruse these reddit subs from time to time and I was shocked to see my gay name featured very prominently under the title “Simon J chimes in and talks about stalking a young grocery worker.” So apparently one of the haters had found my blog about my altercation at the restaurant (I actually typed out the name but am really concerned now for my safety so I changed it) the other day and decided that being gay and having a crush on another man was worth spewing radical hatred over (so whenever a gay man likes another obviously gay man, he’s “stalking”).

This of course led to another anxiety attack where I literally could not move because I’ve certainly seen the stories about hate places like these subs and how they dox people to get their personal information and then follow up with massive threats and even some violence. Its actually been in the news about how the gamergate people threatened that poor speaker to stop her from speaking at the very conservative college in Utah. I can only imagine that such threats will be headed my way next. I’ve relaxed a little bit over the last few hours.

Here is what these subs call fat people: planets and beasts–anything but human beings. So its not to big of stretch to think that any one who posts on that sub could turn violent in a heart beat. I have already notified my apartments security force who promised they would call the police and San Diego County Sheriff. I guess I don’t have much to do other than hide out for a while in my apartment where I feel I’m safe from their violence.

Oh to the reddit people leaving hateful comments…I will absolutely not approve them. This is my safe space.

:glomp:

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

is this what a 3O thread is usually like?

Kombotron
Aug 11, 2011

Three Olives posted:

if a prolapsed bleeding rear end in a top hat could talk, it would first morph to resemble Simon J

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
I FUCKING HATE POOR PEOPLE BUT I LOVE BEING FUCKED IN THE ASS and having two dishwashers in my CONDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So last night was a busy night for the fat and gay haters on reddit. I was mentioned on both fatlogic and fathate (don’t let the names confuse you, they both deliver solid hatred of fat people and very legitimately sound like the Nazis–meaning this is a fight we must have before fat people are forced onto cattle cars). How they sleep with themselves is beyond me…oh yeah they don’t…they stay up all Friday night creating posts about fat, disabled, mostly helpless gay men.

After calling and calling the firm that has the security contract for my apartment building and getting the idea they were not taking me serious, I called the Sheriff department directly to report that I was being threatened. And again, pretty much got blown off by a dismissive woman who apparently has no problem with me (and all other fat people) being called subhuman terms like “planet” and “beast.” I would love to see how they don’t draw a direct line between hateful terms like that and violence and then step in to stop it. The lady said they have a “right” to say those things? Ohhhhhhhh reeeeeeaaaaaaaaly? A right to threaten me with subhuman terms? This is controversial (it shouldn’t be) but it is high time we revisit the idea that people rights people have to say hurtful and threatening things. That right was written in 1776 by white men who owned slaves who never, ever had to endure a fag or fat bashing. Hey folks, times have changed, its time we take seriously the right of fat and gay people to exist in this world without hate.

As for me, I’ll be fine. I’ve endured and conquered bullying since I was a little kid…mostly at the hands of my Father. Groceries can be delivered, I can get social interaction on the internet and no doubt Mother will call me 30 times to tell me about Father’s health condition (I don’t care), how great Belviq is or how wonderful my little brother and sister are doing because they followed in Father’s footsteps and went in the Navy. Yes we know the family is disappointed in the fat, gay guy who brings shame on our hallowed American name, no need to remind me constantly.

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

Three Olives posted:

So last night was a busy night for the fat and gay haters on reddit. I was mentioned on both fatlogic and fathate (don’t let the names confuse you, they both deliver solid hatred of fat people and very legitimately sound like the Nazis–meaning this is a fight we must have before fat people are forced onto cattle cars). How they sleep with themselves is beyond me…oh yeah they don’t…they stay up all Friday night creating posts about fat, disabled, mostly helpless gay men.

After calling and calling the firm that has the security contract for my apartment building and getting the idea they were not taking me serious, I called the Sheriff department directly to report that I was being threatened. And again, pretty much got blown off by a dismissive woman who apparently has no problem with me (and all other fat people) being called subhuman terms like “planet” and “beast.” I would love to see how they don’t draw a direct line between hateful terms like that and violence and then step in to stop it. The lady said they have a “right” to say those things? Ohhhhhhhh reeeeeeaaaaaaaaly? A right to threaten me with subhuman terms? This is controversial (it shouldn’t be) but it is high time we revisit the idea that people rights people have to say hurtful and threatening things. That right was written in 1776 by white men who owned slaves who never, ever had to endure a fag or fat bashing. Hey folks, times have changed, its time we take seriously the right of fat and gay people to exist in this world without hate.

As for me, I’ll be fine. I’ve endured and conquered bullying since I was a little kid…mostly at the hands of my Father. Groceries can be delivered, I can get social interaction on the internet and no doubt Mother will call me 30 times to tell me about Father’s health condition (I don’t care), how great Belviq is or how wonderful my little brother and sister are doing because they followed in Father’s footsteps and went in the Navy. Yes we know the family is disappointed in the fat, gay guy who brings shame on our hallowed American name, no need to remind me constantly.

Fat status: triggered

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

3o has always been like a completely stereotypical shallow douchebag elitist poor-fearing white homosexual who crosses the street when he sees a black person on the sidewalk at night and probably always will be tbqh

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES
Hang on, is this poo poo real?

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Accretionist posted:

Hang on, is this poo poo real?

For someone, yes.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Maybe you should put on your fitbit and go for a jog you fatass.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

ashgromnies posted:

I am absolutely asexual. Probably by choice (or as a reaction to my environment growing up) but I was probably born gay as I was attracted to men when I was seeking affection. I despise the fact that because my friends and family know me as a budding Body Positivity blogger, I have been sent links to the AWFUL Megan Trainor song all summer. Sure that song promotes a sort of positivity, it does so at the expense of asexual men like me, gay men, thin women, women who have had cosmetic surgery, etc…

Here is my response to various lines in the song:

“I can shake it, shake it, like I’m supposed to do”
–Excuse me? Supposed to do? Megan, I am largely confined to a mobility device because of massive knee injuries. I will ask you to keep your albeist sense of “supposed to do” to yourself. I am not supposed to move for you or anyone else.

“cause I got that boom boom that all the boys chase
And all the right junk in all the right places”
–I do not care to be chased by boys and my weight (its not “junk,” its my BODY). I find it sad that not three stanzas in your existence is defined by men. And in the video, a very skinny, almost sickly looking man at that, despite being classically beautiful.

“‘Cause every inch of you is perfect
From the bottom to the top”
–Oh thanks for the backwards compliment honey, but no, every inch is not perfect. And no amount of silly bubble gum lyrics is going to make me perfect. My psyche is far from perfect either. But hey, thanks for insulting me for not being perfect!

“Boys like a little more booty to hold at night.”
–Boys like this? All boys? Why thanks Megan for leaving out the roughly 10% of the gay population and completely ignoring the asexual population. No, I chose not to hold on to any booty and that is just as valid as YOUR choices.

“You know I won’t be no stick figure silicone Barbie doll”
–It was really nice of you to insult the poor people suffering from anorexia and body dismorphia in your pop song too. Hey!! Togetherness…right Meg? I suppose you’ll be writing a song for my niece who has weighed 115 her entire life despite eating everything in sight. Yeah, she cries herself to sleep at night because she feels too skinny…is her song coming next summer?

“Go ahead and tell them skinny bitches that
No I’m just playing. I know you think you’re fat”
— So the “skinny bitch” thinking he/she is “fat” is wrong? ooooooohhhhhhh booooooooooyyyyyyyy.

Thanks for trying Megan…I think you can “keep stupid your comments in your pocket” next time. (A huge bonus for any blog reader who email the name the movie from which I drew that last quote).

If you can find a better song than "The Devil went down to Georgiea' I haven't heard it

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Feminition posted:

3o has always been like a completely stereotypical shallow douchebag elitist poor-fearing white homosexual who crosses the street when he sees a black person on the sidewalk at night and probably always will be tbqh

tbh if you get rid of the homosexual part that describes most people in the south

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

Business Gorillas posted:

tbh if you get rid of the homosexual part that describes most people in the south

You don't have to get rid of the homosexual part, just push it into the closet.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Feminition posted:

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Three Olives posted:

rookie mistake. if the trolls know your gay name, they have power over you.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
I too, eat lunch

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

vyst posted:

Fat is Beautiful

Only when suits are made from their skin.

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014
op

if you were eliminated from the gene pool

humanity would be improved

that is all

Suck a Dick No Homo
Apr 22, 2008
Has anybody said joyce carol oates yet you unread mongoloids

de_dust
Jan 21, 2009

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
The OP reads like an excerpt from future gay Ignatius P Rielly

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
posting in a
THREE OLIVES
thread

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion
So OP lost his poo poo over being denied the chance to stalk the guy at the store.

Maybe the guy at the grocery store noticed OP staring and complained to the manager of the cheap, major restaurant. Manager waited for a chance to remove IP permanently, and the non-incident with the Navy and the Chippy provided just that.

You got caught stalking an innocent man, OP. Deal with it.

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
hate speech is an existential threat, excuse me while I constantly monitor the movements of the bag boy

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

Alas Boobylon posted:

op

if you were eliminated from the gene pool

humanity would be improved

that is all

Don't be a dumbass, he's gay, he's not going to reproduce you loving idiot

iceaim
May 20, 2001

So 3O is fake posting right? He isn't seriously this delusional is he? He's coming as a Phil Hendrie character.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

iceaim posted:

So 3O is fake posting right? He isn't seriously this delusional is he? He's coming as a Phil Hendrie character.

Maybe..who can say

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:

vyst posted:

Fat is Beautiful

beautiful to lose yeah

Gilok posted:

Don't be a dumbass, he's gay, he's not going to reproduce you loving idiot