Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Parma has been docked a point for this season and 5k euro fine + 2 months ban for President Ghirardi and CEO Leonardi, plus a 5k personal fine each - because of unpaid taxes on the players wages.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cippalippus
Mar 31, 2007

Out for a ride, chillin out w/ a couple of friends. Going to be back for dinner
Didn't he sell the team? I heard that yesterday on the Radio coming back from my weekend diving in Genova.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Cippalippus posted:

Didn't he sell the team? I heard that yesterday on the Radio coming back from my weekend diving in Genova.

Yep but the tax/wage defaults were before sale, so they still apply to him and his team.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
The actual owner hasn't been revealed yet but it's rumored to be the same guy that bought Anzhi and then dumped them a year later.

Troy Queef posted:

Oh ye of little faith.

Also, with Juve-Samp as the early kickoff and Genoa-Roma following this Sunday, I've decided to mark this most Genovese day of football by attempting to make my own pesto.

Don't skimp on the pine nuts, otherwise it's very easy if you have a food processor.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

Gigi Galli posted:

The actual owner hasn't been revealed yet but it's rumored to be the same guy that bought Anzhi and then dumped them

Oh ffs

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
A reminder that if Vidal had converted a "meaningless" penalty at the end of the home CL tie with Olympiacos, then Juve would already be through to the knockouts based on head to head goal differential. Since he missed, Olympiacos take the next head to head tie breaker (away goals), so if Juve lose to Atletico and Olympiacos (at home) beat Malmo, Olympiacos move to the knockouts.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
So, Pogba's going home.

*ducks*

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

PHEW

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

So Juventus are through?

Good. I really didn't want them to go into the EL and gently caress everything up like last year.

Oh....

And Fiorentina just lost Babacar to a thigh injury....:negative:

Soulex fucked around with this message at 02:44 on Dec 10, 2014

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Soulex posted:

And Fiorentina just lost Babacar to a thigh injury....:negative:

Well you're already through in the EL so you don't have to worry about that at least.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Someone from the future just sent me this picture of Totti lifting the EL trophy

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Drogadon posted:

Someone from the future just sent me this picture of Totti lifting the EL trophy

hahahahaha

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Neto has agreed to a new contract at Viola at 1.5m a season with a buy out clause at around 10-12m. Not too bad, hopefully a club doesn't come in and pick him up.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Manchester City today did the post-match training in Formello, Lazio's training grounds, in the middle of cheers and celebrations from Lazio fans :lol:

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

canepazzo posted:

Manchester City today did the post-match training in Formello, Lazio's training grounds, in the middle of cheers and celebrations from Lazio fans :lol:

I'm glad that there are still fans in Italy that don't give a poo poo about the rankings and want to see their rivals get humiliated. Good.

Milan's looking more likely to leave the San Siro at this point. The recent re-up deal with Emirates has made a bunch of rumors go flying around, the biggest one being the planning of a 42k seater stadium. Barbara has reached an agreement with the current landowners apparently. We'll see if there's anything to it.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Poor Nando...

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/545990/Fernando-Torres-Chelsea-AC-Milan

Woodenlung
Dec 10, 2013

Calculating Infinity

No poor loving Chelsea and Milan having to deal with this loving oval office.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Woodenlung posted:

No poor loving Chelsea and Milan having to deal with this loving oval office.

How do you feel about Torino, by the by?

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Good, he's poo poo and was a Hollywood desperation signing. GTFO.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
I hope Liverpool don't buy Perin

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

sassassin posted:

I'm sure there's a gentlemen's agreement to sell him to Milan, this is Genoa after all.

Funkysauce
Sep 18, 2005
...and what about the kick in the groin?

I can't stand him and hope is career is effectively ended by these past years' performances. I had always called him overrated and that he punched above his weight. So happy to see him tank it.

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
Just what Liverpool needs haha

Woodenlung
Dec 10, 2013

Calculating Infinity

Sandwolf posted:

How do you feel about Torino, by the by?

Don't care much about them, all my anger is reserved for Copenhagen.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Funkysauce posted:

I can't stand him and hope is career is effectively ended by these past years' performances. I had always called him overrated and that he punched above his weight. So happy to see him tank it.

I don't dislike him I just think he's garbage now and signing him was a PR move to appease some fanbase that doesn't exist.

Vexin
Jan 13, 2014

sassassin posted:

Whenever I see Genoa fans on Twitter or wherever rejoice in the team's success this year, I feel like I'm watching the first act of a long-unfolding tragedy that ends with Perin wearing a Milan kit and Genoa struggling to avoid relegation.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Vexin posted:

Whenever I see Genoa fans on Twitter or wherever rejoice in the team's success this year, I feel like I'm watching the first act of a long-unfolding tragedy that ends with Perin wearing a Milan kit and Genoa struggling to avoid relegation.

I thought Torino was going to do this during this season, but they're looking ok and have reached the knockouts of a European competition for te first time in 20 years. I think they made some good buys and Ventura is a good manager though. No matter what happens next summer will be big for Genoa for sure.

E: should've checked the table, Torino are two pints above the delegations spots lol. Whoops.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Not that he was going to get any game time but Van Ginkel got injured by a wild Muntari tackle in practice today. For fucks sake.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Gigi Galli posted:

Not that he was going to get any game time but Van Ginkel got injured by a wild Muntari tackle in practice today. For fucks sake.

That sounds about right.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Gigi Galli posted:

That dude needs to be checked for rabies.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

They asked Mou if he believes Nando could come back in January. You won't believe what happens next!

Cippalippus
Mar 31, 2007

Out for a ride, chillin out w/ a couple of friends. Going to be back for dinner

Lol he started saying no before the interviewer finished the question

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Cippalippus posted:

Lol he started saying no before the interviewer finished the question

lol, the mere mention of his name caused Mou to start instinctively start shaking his head.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

trem_two posted:

lol, the mere mention of his name caused Mou to start instinctively start shaking his head.

Mou, what you think of Torres coming back?

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
That was fast. Could be a lot of goals in this one, I hope.

E: well with Floro Flores in for Berardi today, maybe not from Sassuolo

trem_two fucked around with this message at 18:35 on Dec 13, 2014

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Dybala is pure fuckin' class. His first touch, passing, and ability to get past defenders are all amazing. I'm going to be sad when he leaves the league.

Meanwhile Zaza is pretty much a garbageman.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
lol Consigli. I guess it was the right thing to do, but that was such an obvious red card.

Woodenlung
Dec 10, 2013

Calculating Infinity

trem_two posted:

lol Consigli. I guess it was the right thing to do, but that was such an obvious red card.

Well he could have just stayed on his line too lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
"look at me my goalkeeper coach has told me to play more like neuer"

• Locked thread