Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tithin

[Grandmaster Tactician]

The centre cannot hold.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coq au Nandos

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

tithin posted:

The centre cannot hold.

Prticularly not when it's being occupied. y tony loving abbot

hambeet

can't wait till coq comes to melbourne and im not washing my hair

XyloJW posted:

hambeet is basically a giant anus.
^ art

Matthew Beet posted:

i'm a loving idiot.
^ art

The Narrator posted:

beet was right.

^ art

This post brought to you by a tremendous artist

https://fat.gfycat.com/ImpoliteSinfulBuzzard.webm
Coq au Nandos

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

Matthew Beet posted:

can't wait till coq comes to melbourne and im not washing my hair

let's be realistic you haven't been washing your hair on any other visit

Coq au Nandos

CANT WASH WHAT YOU DONT HAVE

Coq au Nandos

oh poo poo now I feel bad like the time I was mean to asfixious

Splode

put some clothes on you little freak

SKY COQ posted:

#rekt

Splode

SKY COQ posted:

oh poo poo now I feel bad like the time I was mean to asfixious

drink more quick

Coq au Nandos

Splode

:stare:

Time for another auspol assplay discussion I guess.

Coq au Nandos

Coq au Nandos

hambeet

SKY COQ posted:

:negative:

XyloJW posted:

^ art

Matthew Beet posted:

i'm a loving idiot.
^ art

The Narrator posted:

beet was right.

^ art

Coq au Nandos

this bar has a free cheese platter

Endman

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

Misty pls

pls misty

lay off the crank

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Coq au Nandos

Asphyxious

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.

Splode posted:

:stare:

Time for another auspol assplay discussion I guess.

*kicks open door*

IM HERE

Seagull posted:

I choose to believe Asphyxious is just really dumb.

G-Spot Run posted:

did you also hate it when gaspy said the same thing with more words?
Coq au Nandos

Coq au Nandos

Asphyxious posted:

*kicks open door*

IM HERE

real talk I copped a sneaky sphincterfingat a few min ha who and it was good times

Asphyxious

Splode posted:

I imagine you'd prefer lashings?

Man gently caress your poo poo

Seagull posted:

G-Spot Run posted:

Endman

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

----------------

Coq au Nandos

I was all like

Asphyxious

SKY COQ posted:

real talk I copped a sneaky sphincterfingat a few min ha who and it was good times

Your fingat or hers? Doesn't matter! A good time for all. But sneaky isn't so great and open discussions about assplay are the way to go.

Seagull posted:

G-Spot Run posted:

hambeet

man cartoon is gonna be pissed

XyloJW posted:

^ art

Matthew Beet posted:

i'm a loving idiot.
^ art

The Narrator posted:

beet was right.

^ art

Coq au Nandos

f-f-fartu-sempai...

Coq au Nandos

Asphyxious posted:

Your fingat or hers? Doesn't matter! A good time for all. But sneaky isn't so great and open discussions about assplay are the way to go.

both! it was! I won't regret posting this at all.

Matoi Ryuko

Matthew Beet posted:

man cartoon is gonna be pissed

Give him this for me:

hambeet

SKY COQ posted:

for posterity

XyloJW posted:

^ art

Matthew Beet posted:

i'm a loving idiot.
^ art

The Narrator posted:

beet was right.

^ art

Asphyxious

SKY COQ posted:

Never regret a post.

Even one that has people comparing you to hitler weeks later. :smith:

Seagull posted:

G-Spot Run posted:

Endman

God I hope the wedding I have to go to has an open bar tomorrow.

----------------

Coq au Nandos

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Give him this for me:

fighting evil u moonlight
winning live by daylight
never running from a real fight
she is the Jian named sailor moon
she will never turn her bak on her fire da
her is always there for depends
she is the ony on who we can depend gently caress I rhymed depend with dee r
she is the one same

SAILOR PENIS
SAILOR MEECURY
SAILOR MARS
SAILY JUILYER

THE SOMETHING SOMETHJ G SOMETHONG INTO HER

SHE IS THE ONE BAINED SAILOT POON
SHE IS THE ONE BAMED SAILRMPON
SHE IS THE ONE
SAILOR POON

Asphyxious

Sometimes you just have to say World, I like things in my rear end and that's okay.

Seagull posted:

G-Spot Run posted:

Endman

My only posting regret is not mentioning that I have 65 tinder matches. :smuggo:

----------------

Coq au Nandos

Asphyxious posted:

Sometimes you just have to say World, I like things in my rear end and that's okay.

that's where the fuckin g spot is m8

Cartoon

poop
I'm not angry just disappointed. A bit like the return of Soag. I mean isn't he supposed to be the Fresh Prince of AusYOB? He's not just stale he's completely Soagy.

That goes out to my m8 TOML *drops mic*

Coq au Nandos

there's a bloke here wearing. a jumper
it's summer

what the duck like
what are you doing
why are you doing it
what is your dark magic
what is wrong with you

Endman

Mate don't drop expensive audio equipment like that it's your own shop jesus christ

----------------

Coq au Nandos

me & cartoon posting

Matoi Ryuko

Cartoon posted:

I'm not angry just disappointed. A bit like the return of Soag. I mean isn't he supposed to be the Fresh Prince of AusYOB? He's not just stale he's completely Soagy.

That goes out to my m8 TOML *drops mic*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coq au Nandos

PONIES :stare:

• Locked thread