Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

not everyone celebrates christmas you racist pissboy shitwick

FactsAreUseless posted:

"Racist pissboy shitwick" is redundant. Pissboy Shitwick was already racist, any Dickens fan would know that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

theflyingorc posted:

wait, the person in that picture is an NFL quarterback? He looks like he'd be presenting at a medical conference about the latest in catheter technology to a half empty audience

He's not only a quarterback, he's the skim milk of quarterbacks with a slice of white bread and flavorless oatmeal as part of a Tuesday Morning breakfast.

He's so bland he makes roided up ubermensch boring.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3506614&userid=122025

Magnus Manfist
Mar 10, 2013

Possibly a joke, posssibly he's just Scandinavian

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Magnus Manfist posted:

:nsamad:

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Magnus Manfist posted:

"Possibly" a joke? :spergin:

Not My Leg
Nov 6, 2002

AYN RAND AKBAR!

At first I didn't realize this was only displaying his posts, and thought Wayne Gretzky just filled up an entire page with one post after another.

Back to the politoons thread.

Xander77 posted:

I think the implication is that ending the embargo should have been conditional on ending human rights abuses, if not outright democratization. Which seems fairly reasonable, actually.

Saraiguma posted:

I don't think Cuba has the international clout to stop the United States from committing human rights abuses.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Bertrand Hustle posted:

"Possibly" a joke? :spergin:
It's also possible that the "Scandinavian" alternative was itself a joke. At the expense of Scandinavians, you see. That would have been the joke in that post.

CATTASTIC
Mar 31, 2010

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
There is a thread in TCC called Highideas and this is a quote from it:

That thing I just said posted:

A special kind of bean

Thank you for your time.

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

In the android gaming megathread, they have been enjoying 80 days. Set in the early 1900s and you have bet your entire fortune that you can travel the world in 80 days.

how me a frog posted:

I have a question. What is even the point of Africa and South America?

Nerdrock posted:

Millions of people call it their home, you insensitive rear end in a top hat.

Shwqa has a new favorite as of 21:42 on Dec 19, 2014

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

ayn rand hand job posted:

1. do you like wing commander
2. do you like chris roberts
3. do you want to piss away your kids college funds on fantasy starships
4. do you want to play a game

if you answered yes to any of the first 3 star citizen is your game

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

If you think that, along the way, you're not going to fail... you're blind.

There's no one I've ever met, no matter how successful they are, who hasn't said they had their failures along the way.

TheJoker138 posted:

Woody Allen is a gross person who made a lot of really good films in the past, but his recent films haven't been very good, so I probably won't go see his new movie regardless of what it's about. It's still impressive that he's made a movie a year for the last three decades though, and with that kind of output they can't all be zingers. I really want to know where he even finds the time to rape kids with all that production work.

Jack Gladney posted:

You make the time for things that matter to you.

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

Shwqa posted:

In the android gaming megathread, they have been enjoy 80 days. Set in the early 1900s and you are have bet your fortune that you can travel the world in 80 days.

This is my new favorite Awful Quote

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

You are have edit too late.

CATTASTIC
Mar 31, 2010

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Phlegmish posted:

I agree.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Sham bam bamina! posted:

It's also possible that the "Scandinavian" alternative was itself a joke. At the expense of Scandinavians, you see. That would have been the joke in that post.

I don't get it then. Those are all actual Scandinavian names.

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

Phlegmish posted:

I sure did. :blush:

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

This is most funny if you're familiar with Moon Over June, a very unpleasant webcomic that tries its damndest to make straight men gay by drawing the grossest looking sex between attractive lesbians imaginable.

Radio Help posted:

"Your child will be able to draw, but only horribly twisted characters that are inherently unappealing to the eye"
-old gypsy woman, slighted ~30 years ago

mind the walrus has a new favorite as of 06:51 on Dec 20, 2014

Tambaloneus
Feb 5, 2007

I miss my cat someone buy me a kitten.

I knew I'd seen those horrible faces somewhere before.

(sorry its an image i use funny grabs as a screensaver)

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

mind the walrus posted:

the grossest looking sex between attractive lesbians imaginable
Would you mind clarifying your intended meaning of this word here?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Volume posted:

No one is saying that the way the NFL handles broadcasts isn't hosed up. Every years there's new rules about how to shove in more commercials. But the game is still going on while "Players are standing around" mainly in coaching calls, play formations, and strategy.

Pretty Lady Blob posted:

Exactly. To put it in nerd terms it would be like complaining that only X% of a MTG game takes place in the combat phase.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Would you mind clarifying your intended meaning of this word here?

insert the word "supposedly" before attractive. I was trying to keep the sentence from becoming unwieldy but since you've cast a spotlight on it I guess there's no holding back now!

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

mind the walrus posted:

insert the word "supposedly" before attractive. I was trying to keep the sentence from becoming unwieldy but since you've cast a spotlight on it I guess there's no holding back now!

The comic (I'm not sure on this, the text is incomprehensible and the art makes my eyes bleed) acts like the lesbian main cast are a bunch of hot as gently caress anti-authority badass constantly having gross, gross sex with any lesbians they meet.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

The way that that comic causes sex to become gross in the minds of its readers is probably a better prevention of teenage STDs than actually telling kids the hows and whys of genitals.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Snapchat A Titty posted:

The way that that comic causes sex to become gross in the minds of its readers is probably a better prevention of teenage STDs than actually telling kids the hows and whys of genitals.

Oh man, I just realized nobody has ever told me the whys of genitals. :ohdear:

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Trig Discipline posted:

Feels good when you touch 'em with stuff, makes babies if you want, and is such a fundamental drive in our hindbrains that it is considered a literal disorder if you don't have some kind-of sexual inclination.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Trig Discipline posted:

Because it's there.

Freudian
Mar 23, 2011

Trig Discipline posted:

Squirty cummy baby make

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Freudian posted:

Squirty cummy baby make

Okay now I get it.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Freudian posted:

Squirty cummy baby make

An economy of words

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!
Genitals are what happens when gonads decide if they're S or M.

Gloryhold It!
Sep 22, 2008

Fucking
Adorable

Freudian posted:

Squirty cummy baby make

Oh so that's how babby is formed! :ms:

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.
from yospos thread "What Happened When Marissa Mayer Tried to Be Steve Jobs", the first post of which is an article talking about how Marissa Mayer is a terrible CEO who is ruining/has ruined Yahoo!:

rotor posted:

lol ok so the wife scored box seats to the niners game and I ended up sitting next to some yahoo lady and because I'm a pushy loudmouth with no internal censor I gave my unasked for opinion of mayer and oh hey turns out she's on the board

I asked her if she'd read the nyt article and she said no and I told her she should then the niners lost but it was a really good game regardless

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

gnarlyhotep posted:

you morons, don't eat packing material

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Once you accept that Santa is a Republican the situation with the poor kids getting hosed over and the elves working in sweatshop conditions makes total sense.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Smythe posted:

goto the boba place and look at those asian sluts titties, asses, etc. worth the balls flowing freely into my open mouth? worth the hello kitty music? sure, why not. a little yellow fever in YOSPOS is par for the course. BOBA drinks SUCK. HARD. Through a thick straw. :awesome:

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Oh god a GIRL has her HAIR touching my desk what do I do

StrangersInTheNight posted:

Some people spend a lot of time on their hair and it's a real dick move to just cut it like that. I can already think of at least one scenario off the top of my head which would make it super awful - she might be growing it to donate to sick kids and that poo poo set her back months, you don't loving know and can't assume. Just speak up and say 'your loving hair is on my desk' and any reasonable person would move it.

One of my very good friends has anxiety and does very well hiding it and functioning normally, you only really notice the part that is centered around her hair, because her abusive dad used to grab her and forcibly cut her hair as a kid. As an adult, she has chosen to grow it as long as possible, down to her butt at this point. If someone did this to her, she'd be utterly destroyed. The amount of cruelty in that moment, for someone to do that to her just for a momentary laugh…that would be astonishing. You don't just do that to people.

\/\/\/ It's probably fake, I'm just responding to the childish 'lol ruining something on someone's body without letting them know is HIIIIILAAARIOUS' sentiment

The Nards Pan posted:

One of my very good friends has anxiety and does very well hiding it and functioning normally, you only really notice the part that is centered around his testicles, because his abusive dad used to grab him and forcibly cut his balls as a kid. As an adult, he has chosen to grow his scrotum as long as possible, down to his butt at this point. If someone kicked him in the junk, he'd be utterly destroyed. The amount of cruelty in that moment, for someone to do that to him just for a momentary laugh…that would be astonishing. You don't just do that to people.

\/\/\/ It's probably fake, I'm just responding to the childish 'lol nut shots are HIIIIILAAARIOUS' sentiment

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
So I was talking last night with a woman and I was feeling randy (been smoking some weed in a joint.) Usually I am not so randy but I thought that we should do oral sex. I said, hey I think we should suck dick. But I meant for her to do it on me (I am a male) and I don’t know if this was a big mistake? I am not trying to be gross here on the forums but I want to know the right answer, should I just wait until I talk to her next, or does she think I want to suck dick. I hope not. It was just a speech error. These things happen.

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade
Its better worse without context

bad day posted:

But I dunno, maybe you didn't get laid as a teen, and spent all your time masturbating to Zelda games or whatever. Perhaps you aren't familiar with the primal rush of two nubile teenage bodies mashed against each other, and the sweatiness and feelings that inevitably ensue. In any case, it's not my place to tell you these things, I'm sorry that your parents failed you.

TheJoker138 posted:

You're my new favorite poster. The bolded part is the creepiest poo poo I've ever read on these forums, and I've read Aatrek's posts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Rumda posted:

Its better worse without context

In all fairness, it wasn't Aatrek's posts that were creepy, it was that he literally raped a child.
Still a gross post though. A grosst.

• Locked thread