Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bread Set Jettison

I've heard some poo poo about ironed crowneds dick from destiny she is a family friend and man she said that hand job was physically difficult because of the girth and length

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Master Stur

chasin' tail
5 dicks. One for each girl gone unpleased

tao of lmao

welp

Bread Set Jettison

oh now here comes the gassing

you ruined us ironed crowned loving ruined us

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

Master Stur posted:

5 dicks. One for each girl gone unpleased

gonna need more dicks...

Captain No-mates

his failure to act has doomed you all

El Spider

ahhhhhh poo poo, well thank you to everyone whos vaginas bled at me for gassing their threads, and thank you to inri for making a funny post. stay tuned to see who i piss off next

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Salmiakki

Los Lobos posted:

ahhhhhh poo poo, well thank you to everyone whos vaginas bled at me for gassing their threads, and thank you to inri for making a funny post. stay tuned to see who i piss off next

yep, gassin time!

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

GoodbyeTurtles

:peanut:

Funkstar Deluxe

「☆☆☆」
:gas: everything... jews, christian and muslims included

Seshoho Cian

Los Lobos posted:

Farewell.

Srice

Los Lobos posted:

godspeed, abe-ralp

Srice

actually wait if ralp did it i would at least have an incomprehensible analogy as a farewell present

i feel cheated

I.N.R.I

Los Lobos posted:

no problem... it was nothing.

Al Borland

by XyloJW
Taking a nap. I expect great stuff to come of this.

----------------

ZeroCount

aw no

Tarranon

Diggity Dog
he's a brave man , and his problematic expressions are a necessary evil

Dr Cheeto
The scrolls foretold of five brave heroes who would save the threads by exposing themselves

tao of lmao

the scrolls were lying shits

Captain No-mates

i don't think people realise that anyone can just write what they want on scrolls

Dr Cheeto

Dont bully me! posted:

the scrolls were lying shits

The ancestors have forsaken us

Koishi Komeiji

Day one and Los Lobos is already the best dam ik this forum has ever seen, no homo.

cute anime girl

I take it back. Los Lobos, thanks for probating drilldo squirt.

Corey Plumper

Rip

Berr

Cory in the Blouse

SAMUS ARAN
OUR ONLY HOPE!

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

they win by laying down and gracefully accepting death

I'm pretty sure embracing death was in the work crew OP.

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

Grizlor posted:

I'm pretty sure embracing death was in the work crew OP.

hell yeah work sucks

thanks Manifisto!

i am he

Captain No-mates posted:

i don't think people realise that anyone can just write what they want on scrolls

i am he

:weedass:

Iron Crowned

by Hand Knit

mailorder bees! posted:

hell yeah work sucks

Does this mean we die now? :ohdear:

Slybo

If nothing sucked then there smoking weed wouldn't be any fun.

GoodbyeTurtles

Theres still time to post your dicks though!

El Spider

Iron Crowned posted:

Does this mean we die now? :ohdear:

it means that the first page is a bit easier to read now so that when people make good threads, they aren't obscured by the 7 permanent threads at the top of the page.

----------------

Salmiakki

Los Lobos posted:

it means that the first page is a bit easier to read now so that when people make good threads, they aren't obscured by the 7 permanent threads at the top of the page.

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

Zoq-Fot-Pik

Frungy!
Hey Los Lobos. Hope you're having a good time being BYOB IK and I await the return of the Nite Crew thread on Tuesday. Cya

i am he

permasticky the crew threads.....on page 2

GoodbyeTurtles

i am he posted:

permasticky the crew threads.....on page 2

of the gas chamber

ArfJason
Lobos, i want my chat thread back, if youd be so kind.

bwatts

i went to the work crew irc to say i thought it was kind of funny their thread got gassed and a guy threatened to send me explosives and then said he'd hire crackheads to beat and rape me.

Iron Crowned

by Hand Knit

friendly craig posted:

i went to the work crew irc to say i thought it was kind of funny their thread got gassed and a guy threatened to send me explosives and then said he'd hire crackheads to beat and rape me.

AAB booted me :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

friendly craig posted:

Too far, imo.

• Locked thread