Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dirtycajun
Aug 27, 2004

SUCKING DICKS AND SQUEEZING TITTIES
All I have learned is that the only pet anyone in this thread is responsible enough to care for is fish, and that is a maybe at best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

dirtycajun posted:

Okay I would pay to see that too.

At Super's house the baby zebra would end up getting hosed in the rear end by a somehow-faster boston terrier that wheezed and grunted and quacked all the way there. And then it'd be too awkward for the pitbull or the lion and they'd just go get a beer together and try to talk about other things.

You might say it'd be a monochrotastrophe B)

dirtycajun posted:

All I have learned is that the only pet anyone in this thread is responsible enough to care for is fish, and that is a maybe at best.

YOU loving AREN'T APPARENTLY

dirtycajun
Aug 27, 2004

Hey now, my fish are doing great! JUST GREAT, DON'T COUNT HOW MANY ARE THERE drat IT.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

dirtycajun posted:

Hey now, my fish are doing great! JUST GREAT, DON'T COUNT HOW MANY ARE THERE drat IT.

the only fish that are doing great in your life is the fishy smelly in your mangina.

jesus christ seriously that avatar is.. is.. somethin'.

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

Please don't own dogs, or call dogs filthy wop dagos.

dirtycajun
Aug 27, 2004

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

that avatar is.. is.. somethin' awful

Ftfy

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

DOT

COM

dirtycajun
Aug 27, 2004

http://imgur.com/Bd6D92A

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

Also if you MUST have a dog, please give it a lot of thought about the different breeds and what kind of dog would work best for you. Once you get your new dog, please do NOT spend hours every day screaming the words 'moon-faced gook' at it until it pees itself.

My Lil Parachute
Jul 30, 2014

by XyloJW
I'm not reading 20 pages but has SuperCondensor arrived yet to 'ironically' defend pitbulls even though they have already eaten a puppy and would happily kill her and everyone she cares about?

These things were specifically bred for a purpose that is now illegal (maiming/killing other dogs), so should all be sterilized.

e: when you have to breed pigs just to feed them to your deathhounds (and hopefully sate their bloodlust for another week) something is terribly wrong.

My Lil Parachute fucked around with this message at 05:52 on Dec 31, 2014

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

ok frankies now lets get in formation
I'm dead

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
[urn]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N445qz-Uepo[/urn
]

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

it's good PI is so quick to deliver when anyone implies that their crazy asses might be crazy, you gotta like actually go to TCC and read through their threads to find the burnouts swapping anecdotes about trying to get high off grandma's cancer drugs

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

Actually lets just Holocaust all the pit bulls. We'll be like Hitler, except our holocaust will have actually happened.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

My Lil Parachute posted:

I'm not reading 20 pages but has SuperCondensor arrived yet to 'ironically' defend pitbulls even though they have already eaten a puppy and would happily kill her and everyone she cares about?

These things were specifically bred for a purpose that is now illegal (maiming/killing other dogs), so should all be sterilized.

1. Her name is Supercondescending

2. She's not ironically defending anything.

3. Banning dog fighting is pretty stupid

4. Just like you're pretty stupid.

5. Since I would rip your face off and poo poo down your throat while destroying your mom's oval office with both fists at the same time, I guess that makes me a human with pitbull like instincts. Please, for the love of all that's holy, sterilize my gay rear end so I can stop asking my doctor for a hysterectomy. Thanks.

dirtycajun
Aug 27, 2004

HogX posted:

Also if you MUST have a dog, please give it a lot of thought about the different breeds and what kind of dog would work best for you. Once you get your new dog, please do NOT spend hours every day screaming the words 'moon-faced gook' at it until it pees itself.

Good point, I am going to get a teacup poodle because it fulfills the only use dogs have: absolutely nothing.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

HogX posted:

Actually lets just Holocaust all the pit bulls. We'll be like Hitler, except our holocaust will have actually happened.

Shut the gently caress up, Bash.

(oh my god I got to say it on SA :neckbeard: )

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

Since I can not legally fight dogs I have to decided to pit myself against the single game bred dog that I own, to be locked in battle until one, or both of us dies game, in protest of gbs having opinions about game dogs

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Superconsndar posted:

Since I can not legally fight dogs I have to decided to pit myself against the single game bred dog that I own, to be locked in battle until one, or both of us dies game, in protest of gbs having opinions about game dogs

Shut up Super, you could put Woop's food under a cup and he'd die of starvation before he figured it out. Winning against him ain't hard.

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008

Superconsndar posted:

You want the dog to gently caress you. loving admit you pervert.

Triangulum
Oct 3, 2007

by Lowtax
i unironically train my dog to bite the christ out of people

dirtycajun
Aug 27, 2004

Modern Day Hercules posted:

You want the dog to gently caress you. loving admit you pervert.

No, it's the pig that they want to gently caress them.

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

Shut up Super, you could put Woop's food under a cup and he'd die of starvation before he figured it out. Winning against him ain't hard.

He'd Woo it till the cup fell over and he'd win, u don't know what he's capable of

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

dirtycajun posted:

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

Look pits used to be legally used for fighting. We also used to legally own other people. Time to give dogs 1/3rd an acre of land and a mule.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

dirtycajun posted:

Well if the pig has a 30 minute orgasm, maybe the pig can give a 30 minute orgasm.

Superconsndar posted:

He'd Woo it till the cup fell over and he'd win, u don't know what he's capable of

He's not capable of winning a beauty contest. Honey Boo Boo would beat that fucker.

dirtycajun
Aug 27, 2004

Triangulum posted:

i unironically train my dog to bite the christ out of people

That looks fun, how much do I have to pay to be the thing it is biting?

My Lil Parachute
Jul 30, 2014

by XyloJW
I propose we ban pitbulls, but they deserve better than a needle to the neck. Let's build a giant walled televised arena and airdrop in the nation's pitbulls as they are discovered. The dogs will go down doing what they were bred to do, pitbull nutters get to watch battles to the death, and the rest of us will be finally free of the pitbull curse. Everyone wins.

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

Lets do that but with jews instead

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

Cum2 my house, I will clicker train pit bulls to bite your tits and asses daily

dirtycajun
Aug 27, 2004

My Lil Parachute posted:

I propose we ban pitbulls, but they deserve better than a needle to the neck. Let's build a giant walled televised arena and airdrop in the nation's pitbulls as they are discovered. The dogs will go down doing what they were bred to do, pitbull nutters get to watch battles to the death, and the rest of us will be finally free of the pitbull curse. Everyone wins.

I will then train corgis to kill each other in hopes your final solution gets used again.

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

i'll make the website

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

My Lil Parachute posted:

Did a pitbull gently caress your mom while you watched or something

dirtycajun
Aug 27, 2004

HogX posted:

i'll make the website

It's about all you are good for.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLGxWPtgodo

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

Did a pitbull gently caress your mom while you watched or something

cucked by a pit bull, the worst sort of cuck.

PartyCrown
Dec 31, 2007
if ur dog hasn't killed at least one small furry creature it should be euthed hth

Triangulum
Oct 3, 2007

by Lowtax

PartyCrown posted:

if ur dog hasn't killed at least one small furry creature it should be euthed hth

My Lil Parachute
Jul 30, 2014

by XyloJW

dirtycajun posted:

I will then train corgis to kill each other in hopes your final solution gets used again.

If you're going to go for novelty fights, what about starting with Pugs? They're another useless dog breed that should be discarded in favor of more noble breeds, such as the Maremma

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

PartyCrown posted:

Same, but with children.

My Lil Parachute posted:

If you're going to go for novelty fights, what about starting with Pugs? They're another useless dog breed that should be discarded in favor of more noble breeds, such as the Maremma

Oh my god I'm not even kidding, I wanna watch a couple of stupid loving pugs fight.

• Locked thread