Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

Same, but with children.

Oh my god I'm not even kidding, I wanna watch a couple of stupid loving pugs fight.

There's probably a super nintendo game where that happens. Seeing it in real life might be a little too much excitement for you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Lil Parachute
Jul 30, 2014

by XyloJW

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

Did a pitbull gently caress your mom while you watched or something
Think of the sort of person that, out of all possible dog breeds, sees Pit Bulls and their atrocious murder record and things "yep that's the dog for me".

We would all be better off if these people followed their pits into the Arena, perhaps to provide precious nutrients between fights.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWzI_Wn0ZwM

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

My Lil Parachute posted:

Think of the sort of person that, out of all possible dog breeds, sees Pit Bulls and their atrocious murder record and things "yep that's the dog for me".

We would all be better off if these people followed their pits into the Arena, perhaps to provide precious nutrients between fights.

I agree friend. While we are at it, lets send in more people, because they might run out of food. I suggest jews blacks and gays

dirtycajun
Aug 27, 2004

SUCKING DICKS AND SQUEEZING TITTIES

My Lil Parachute posted:

What if a pit bull gets hit by a car in front of me and I go and take it to the vet after the driver hits and runs. Do I just tell them to euth it or can I be allowed to have a new pit friend?

Triangulum
Oct 3, 2007

by Lowtax
dogs who don't want to fight and kill things are basically garbage sorry

dirtycajun
Aug 27, 2004

Triangulum posted:

dogs who don't want to fight and kill things are basically garbage sorry

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

My Lil Parachute posted:

My chosen breed(s) murder the gently caress out of everything including loving lions. Great danes, anatolian shepherds, and rhodesian ridgebacks. Dogs were originally harnessed to be murder companions. The world runs on murder you weak, limp-cocked motherfucker. Either embrace the fact that a bazillion things die for you to live every single day, down to tiny tiny bacteria and up to cool poo poo like giraffees and child sweatshop workers, or step the gently caress off this mortal wheel into the vast oblivion. I got about a dozen ways I could suggest you do that too.

PartyCrown
Dec 31, 2007

My Lil Parachute posted:

u see some of us like dogs that can actually Do Things (tm)

wtftastic
Jul 24, 2006

"In private, we will be mercifully free from the opinions of imbeciles and fools."

My Lil Parachute posted:

I'm not reading 20 pages but has SuperCondensor arrived yet to 'ironically' defend pitbulls even though they have already eaten a puppy and would happily kill her and everyone she cares about?

These things were specifically bred for a purpose that is now illegal (maiming/killing other dogs), so should all be sterilized.

e: when you have to breed pigs just to feed them to your deathhounds (and hopefully sate their bloodlust for another week) something is terribly wrong.

Lmao what is farming it must be blood sports food comes from a grocery store. :downs:

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

dirtycajun posted:

What if a pit bull gets hit by a car in front of me and I go and take it to the vet after the driver hits and runs. Do I just tell them to euth it or can I be allowed to have a new pit friend?

You aren't allowed to touch dogs anymore. Not until you change your avatar.

wtftastic posted:

Lmao what is farming it must be blood sports food comes from a grocery store. :downs:

I don't even eat meat and I just loving rip the heads off my quail with my bare hands when I need to euth one quick (usually because they hurt themselves somehow because quail are goddamn stupid) and don't give one remote gently caress while it's little neck nubbin spurts blood off into the distance.

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

ok frankies now lets get in formation
Gbs misgendered me; I am a Female owner of hell dogs and I need to talk to a mod bc this is just really hosed up for them to assume that I was a guy

They do this every pit bull thread and I don't forget, we need to talk about the state of gender biases and presentations within game dog enthusiasts.

wtftastic
Jul 24, 2006

"In private, we will be mercifully free from the opinions of imbeciles and fools."

PartyCrown posted:

No u see dogs don't do anything and they never have

*gazes longly at pugapoos and jackshits wandering the neighborhood unattended*

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

ok frankies now lets get in formation
When I see my pit bulls teeth sink into the flesh of a living animal I think "those could be my teeth" and I spit on the ground and kick dirt over it and think about tomorrow.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Superconsndar posted:

Gbs misgendered me; I am a Female owner of hell dogs and I need to talk to a mod bc this is just really hosed up for them to assume that I was a guy

They do this every pit bull thread and I don't forget, we need to talk about the state of gender biases and presentations within game dog enthusiasts.

I'm a dude, he's a dude, she's a dude, you're a dude, 'cuz we're all dudes hey

wtftastic posted:

No u see dogs don't do anything and they never have

*gazes longly at pugapoos and jackshits wandering the neighborhood unattended*

I will loving end you.

My Lil Parachute
Jul 30, 2014

by XyloJW

PartyCrown posted:

My dogs have murdered the gently caress out of prey animals and would probably eat any cat that made it over the 6ft fence, but are not bred for unprovoked aggression to humans and other dogs. This is because, unlike pitbull owners, I'm not a complete psychopath.

Ruddha
Jan 21, 2006

when you realize how cool and retarded everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky
All dogs have the capacity to be good boys, and it's our job as human people to help them be, that.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

My Lil Parachute posted:

My dogs have murdered the gently caress out of prey animals and would probably eat any cat that made it over the 6ft fence, but are not bred for unprovoked aggression to humans and other dogs. This is because, unlike pitbull owners, I'm not a complete psychopath.

No you're an ignorant rear end sucking retard

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008

Superconsndar posted:

You probably own murder dogs for the same reason some ladies carry around stupid small guns in their purses.

EDIT: I'm sorry that's sexist. You already admitted you own murder dogs because you let your emotions run wild over your sense of logic and better judgement. I'm not surprised GBS didn't realize you were a female. #redpill

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Ruddha posted:

All dogs have the capacity to be good boys, and it's our job as human people to help them be, that.

Ruddha I like you and enjoy your presence and will not eat your face in this thread :)

dirtycajun
Aug 27, 2004

My Lil Parachute posted:

If you don't make your fence higher to deter cats you are basically a psychopath for feeding cats to your blood soaked beasts.

Triangulum
Oct 3, 2007

by Lowtax

My Lil Parachute posted:

yeah pits aren't bred for human aggression that's largely the reason they're unterhunde

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

Ruddha posted:

Agreed.

My Lil Parachute
Jul 30, 2014

by XyloJW
Herding dogs! Smart, athletic, generally don't eat people.
Retrievers! Probably a bit dumber, carry things in their mouths everywhere, good family dogs
Livestock Guardian Dogs! Intelligent & loyal, ideal "exotic" dog for apartment owners.
Spitz breeds! Awesome if you like cats but think they're too small and not fluffy enough
Pitbulls! Bred to kill other dogs, have a history of murdering children & other peoples animals, but "Killer would never do that he's always cuddly" *escapes fence and attacks a girl & her lab*

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

My Lil Parachute posted:

Retrievers! Probably a bit dumber, carry things in their mouths everywhere, good family dogs
Livestock Guardian Dogs! Intelligent & loyal, ideal "exotic" dog for apartment owners.
Spitz breeds! Awesome if you like cats but think they're too small and not fluffy enough
Pitbulls! Bred to kill other dogs, have a history of murdering children & other peoples animals, but "Killer would never do that he's always cuddly" *escapes fence and attacks a girl & her lab*

Would you like an actual education about dogs or would you like to keep gobbling the knob of retards

My Lil Parachute
Jul 30, 2014

by XyloJW

dirtycajun posted:

If you don't make your fence higher to deter cats you are basically a psychopath for feeding cats to your blood soaked beasts.
Crazy cat man in my street has so many cats he'd never notice one missing. I fully expect one day to come home and find a cat head w/spine.

I suppose I could electrify my fence?

PartyCrown
Dec 31, 2007

My Lil Parachute posted:

did you know that sometimes some types of dogs that are bred to do thing show aggression to all sorts of different things for all sorts of different reasons and are therefore inappropriate for some people, that don't know how to manage them responsibly, to have? wowie! lgd sometimes eat one of the animals they're supposed to be guarding for whatever reason! racing huskies get way loving wound up before a race and can turn into bitey fuckers!
people just need to not be loving stupid about the sorts of dogs they own and things will be better (but that will never happen because rescuemoms and show breeders ruin everything)

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

Which dog would be best for training to bite the jewish menace? asking for a friend.

My Lil Parachute
Jul 30, 2014

by XyloJW

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

Would you like an actual education about dogs or would you like to keep gobbling the knob of retards
Please tell me what reason I should buy a pitbull-mix when there are so many cool breeds that aren't aggressive around.

Triangulum
Oct 3, 2007

by Lowtax

My Lil Parachute posted:

livestock guardians and a bunch of the herding breeds were specifically bred to be aggressive as gently caress to humans~

HogX posted:

Which dog would be best for training to bite the jewish menace? asking for a friend.

gsd obviously

My Lil Parachute
Jul 30, 2014

by XyloJW

PartyCrown posted:

lgd sometimes eat one of the animals they're supposed to be guarding for whatever reason! racing huskies get way loving wound up before a race and can turn into bitey fuckers!
Yeah but a lgd that went on a murder spree would be put down, not explicitly bred from because it's Game.

quote:

people just need to not be loving stupid about the sorts of dogs they own and things will be better (but that will never happen because rescuemoms and show breeders ruin everything)

yup.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

My Lil Parachute posted:

Please tell me what reason I should buy a pitbull-mix when there are so many cool breeds that aren't aggressive around.

No "breed" is non aggressive 100%. Dogs are all varying degrees of assholes, yeah. But do you even know what makes up a pit? What are you qualifying as "aggression"? A pal of mine had a sharpei. It destroyed her guinea pigs. That's "aggression" but your retarded rear end mindset. Chihuahas bite the gently caress out of everybody all the time. That's "aggression" but it's not reported becuase "hahaha tito doesn't like you!" is okay.

You should get a pit if you want one. I don't give a gently caress what dog's dick you decide to suck on cam this week. But your ideas about aggression are retarded. There's so many layers and levels of "aggression" and reasons for it and different dog reasons behind all of it that just labeling it all as "aggression" is dumb as gently caress.

You though? You should probably stick to something stupid, like a golden retriever, and just stuff purina in it's stupid throat.

wtftastic
Jul 24, 2006

My Lil Parachute posted:

My herding mutt is lazy as gently caress and dreams of small animal murder all day but sure whatever you say snookums.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

My Lil Parachute posted:

Yeah but a lgd that went on a murder spree would be put down, not explicitly bred from because it's Game.

yup.

An LGD that went on a murder spree for the right reason would be worth it's weight in gold you stupid gently caress

My retriever-y mutt thing herds. Sorta. I mean, there's a lot of dog-based yelling involved but she gets into it.

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.
a pitbull mauling his owner is the sith way

discuss

My Lil Parachute
Jul 30, 2014

by XyloJW

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

No "breed" is non aggressive 100%. Dogs are all varying degrees of assholes, yeah. But do you even know what makes up a pit? What are you qualifying as "aggression"?
Not Prey Drive. Pitbull-mixes seem to have the bad combination of wanting to attack people.dogs, being strong enough to cause damage, and have a reputation of being a "mean dog" for retards to own.

No-one cares about a bitey rat-dog because a pack of them won't race up to little Susie walking her poodle and rip it to bits.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Fargin Icehole posted:

a pitbull mauling his owner is the sith way

discuss

Starwars is fake.

My Lil Parachute posted:

Not Prey Drive. Pitbull-mixes seem to have the bad combination of wanting to attack people.dogs, being strong enough to cause damage, and have a reputation of being a "mean dog" for retards to own.

No-one cares about a bitey rat-dog because a pack of them won't race up to little Susie walking her poodle and rip it to bits.

So I guess you think gay dudes have a lisp too eh, Mr. Stereotypes

My Lil Parachute
Jul 30, 2014

by XyloJW

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

An LGD that went on a murder spree for the right reason would be worth it's weight in gold you stupid gently caress
You were talking about a LGD that attacked the animals it was supposed to be guarding you pitbull-loving cretin.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

My Lil Parachute posted:

You were talking about a LGD that attacked the animals it was supposed to be guarding you pitbull-loving cretin.

No I wasn't you goddamn retard shitbastard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Lil Parachute
Jul 30, 2014

by XyloJW

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

So I guess you think gay dudes have a lisp too eh, Mr. Stereotypes
I would link to this weeks results for "pitbull dog" on google news, but we both know it'll be a bunch of pitbull-induced carnage.

Stereotypes exist because they're often true.

• Locked thread