Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
What's the conversion rate of Pens Points to Schrute Bucks?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

gosh! i like both the islanders and the rangers!!! :^)

Anders posted:

Have you heard of the goalie called Fatty?
He was always so whiny and catty
Didn't know when to quit
Or which kin he were with
And that's why he's called Uncle Daddy

A+

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Anders posted:

Didn't know when to quit

Several men stand in a line.

The man second from the right is the father of one of the other men.

One of the men is uncle to the son of the above man. This man is not standing beside the above man.

The son stands beside both his father and uncle.

How many men are in the line?

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

LmaoTheKid posted:

Glass is in for Stempniak :suicide:

Graah, give Stempniak back. He deserves better. We really should've signed him for that contract. Maybe he just didn't like Pitt.

JohnnyCanuck
May 28, 2004

Strong And/Or Free
One of your teams really wants a slightly used Colin Greening, right?

Right?

Pancakes by Mail
Oct 21, 2010

Many years later, as he faced the firing squad, Goaltender Carey Price was to remember that distant afternoon when his father took him to discover ice.
Good night, fat prince, and flights of sister-in-laws sing thee to thy rest.

Zodijackylite
Oct 18, 2005

hello bonjour, en francais we call the bread man l'homme de pain, because pain means bread and we're going to see a lot of pain this year and every nyrfan is looking forward to it and hey tony, can you wait until after my postgame interview to get on your phone? i thought you quit twitter...

Anders posted:

Didn't know when to quit

I just shed a bro deur for that. Bra-vo!

Zodijackylite
Oct 18, 2005

hello bonjour, en francais we call the bread man l'homme de pain, because pain means bread and we're going to see a lot of pain this year and every nyrfan is looking forward to it and hey tony, can you wait until after my postgame interview to get on your phone? i thought you quit twitter...

Levitate posted:

He participated in the morning skate apparently so Halak's knees might still be in danger

It's funny because it's true.

Mage_Boy
Dec 18, 2003

This hotdog is about as real as your story Steve Simmons

the Pens just posted this on twitter:

Bennet is going to be hurt again soon.

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

Mage_Boy posted:

Every time he takes a hit I wince.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Mage_Boy posted:

:unsmith: there we go, Beau

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

It was really great that Glass was in the lineup tonight to act like a jackass at the end there (and do nothing else). Really great.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

The Flyers have won two (2) shootouts in a row

Iodised QQ
Jul 23, 2004

LmaoTheKid posted:

It was really great that Glass was in the lineup tonight to act like a jackass at the end there (and do nothing else). Really great.

I dunno man, his fight at the end probably sparked the Rangers to score their only goal of the game. I'd increase his ice time, possibly elevate him to first line minutes, to see if his enthusiasm can rub off on some other dudes

.Spec
Oct 4, 2001

News: Pens won a game

Views: I think Goc just got traced for Max Lapierre

edit: Like that must feel kinda weird, "hey Marcel GG today, pack your bags."

fake edit: This isn't the first time I've read St. Louis and immediately though Tampa Bay. o.0

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Menamino posted:

I dunno man, his fight at the end probably sparked the Rangers to score their only goal of the game. I'd increase his ice time, possibly elevate him to first line minutes, to see if his enthusiasm can rub off on some other dudes

https://twitter.com/RothmanHockey/status/560266414230364160

Oh yeah, totally agree!

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
I liked Goc :/. He played his rear end off. Not his fault he had to constantly play with Adams and Sill. I think he'll fit in well in St. Louis. Great depth guy.

Lapierre is a little poo poo stirrer. I guess the Pens can always use more of that

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

.Spec posted:

News: Pens won a game

Views: I think Goc just got traced for Max Lapierre

edit: Like that must feel kinda weird, "hey Marcel GG today, pack your bags."

fake edit: This isn't the first time I've read St. Louis and immediately though Tampa Bay. o.0

That is a weird, probably bad trade. Goc had great possession stats

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

On a mountain of skulls, in the castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood! What was will be! What is will be no more! Now is the season of evil! LET'S GO PRED-A-TORS!
lapierre sucks and goc is useful unless he fell off a cliff in pittsburgh. that seems like an idiotic move.

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Robots ruin all the fun of a good adventure.

Yeah this is a weird nothing gained move.

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

On a mountain of skulls, in the castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood! What was will be! What is will be no more! Now is the season of evil! LET'S GO PRED-A-TORS!

good move pens

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Perron can have his old number back is what happened out of this deal. That's all I can figure.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Being -15 corsi on St. Louis is a bit troubling but gently caress it agitating owns and Lapierre better do a buncha that

.Spec
Oct 4, 2001

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

That is a weird, probably bad trade. Goc had great possession stats

Lets all hope for him to be around for 12ish games and promptly flipped Klinkhammered at the deadline for someone else.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Trevor Bird posted:

good move pens

That is alarming. I hope we have something else on the move because what is Lapierre gonna do with Sill and Adams

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

That is alarming. I hope we have something else on the move because what is Lapierre gonna do with Sill and Adams

The real magic will happen when we see Farnham-Lapierre-Downie for the next Flyers-Pens game

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Trevor Bird posted:

good move pens

So this shows that Goc has slightly favourable numbers since he had less D zone starts.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Emelin, one way rocket trip to the Sun? Yes?

Krime
Jul 30, 2003

Somebody has to do the scoring around here.
I really do wonder if Perron will switch to 57.

He's been on a tear with 39 though...

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Penguins since 2011 without Sid and Geno 9-0-1 I guess we found the problem here :smugbert:

No don't show me the records of the Pens with Sid and Geno since 2011

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

achillesforever6 posted:

Penguins since 2011 without Sid and Geno 9-0-1 I guess we found the problem here :smugbert:

No don't show me the records of the Pens with Sid and Geno since 2011

0 Cups.

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

Martytoof posted:

Emelin, one way rocket trip to the Sun? Yes?

And then blow up the Sun.

Mage_Boy
Dec 18, 2003

This hotdog is about as real as your story Steve Simmons

I guess the Rinaldo hit scrambled Rutherford's brain too, and he decided the Pens need to get more suspension prone goons on the team.

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

Drunk Canuck posted:

So this shows that Goc has slightly favourable numbers since he had less D zone starts.

charts that make lapierre look bad are cool with me

MaoistBanker
Sep 11, 2001

For Sound Financial Pranning!
Canadians don't love Damien Cox, Nick Kypreos and Glenn Healy? What the gently caress do they want?

David Pagnotta posted:

From multiple sources: Rogers' NHL ratings are dropping considerably. Approx 1M less people watched Friday's Fantasy Draft than in 2012. Told ratings across all platforms are dropped "significantly" from previous years, and there is serious disappointment from multiple areas. Lots of work has been put forward to improve ratings, etc., but the current numbers have caught many off guard. Folks expected a rough climb. Told multiple changes to overall coverage expected (when, I don't know). Will take time to remedy any concerns from multiple areas.

cereal eater
Aug 25, 2008

I'd save these, if I wanted too

ps i dont deserve my 'king' nickname
Wow, the king of roller hockey must've been feeling benevolent tonight. No ""it's difficult for me to play with structure when my team in front of me doesn't play with structure" or "I played really well tonight, when the other team doesn't stop getting chances all night, goals like that will happen." Thats really big of him.

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

MaoistBanker posted:

Canadians don't love Damien Cox, Nick Kypreos and Glenn Healy? What the gently caress do they want?

Oh no who could have ever saw this coming?

Besides literally the entire internet.

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
Lapierre hasn't be very physical since he got suspended for hitting Boyle so I don't think he's going to be the physical insurance you think you're getting.

EDIT: I liked Lapierre, though, so I'm sad to see him go.

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
they're going to assume friedman is the problem and somehow replace him with pierre

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Just change HNiC back to how it was.

• Locked thread