Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
it's probably bunk or something other than molly hth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
i sell molly :)

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
im on molly

in molly

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax

TheReverend posted:

please don't call it "molly"

shhhh i need that word to sell tylenol to whites

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
It ain't bunk I'll tell ya that much, it is a real drug that's got me feeling a real way

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax

Miltank posted:

It ain't bunk I'll tell ya that much, it is a real drug that's got me feeling a real way

sorry the only way you have to share your "real drug" experience is with GBS

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
wat a waste

Ragtime Cthulhu
Dec 11, 2014

Miltank posted:

Feeling like you want to watch somebody else have sex with your girlfriend

It's okay, it is a natural desire

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

If you can still use a computer it's not good molly.

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

It's prolly not too late to candy flip man, kick that poo poo into hyper drive.

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax

BossRighteous posted:

It's prolly not too late to candy flip man, kick that poo poo into hyper drive.

like this nigga knows where to get actual lsd

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
It was a good concert thx for all the help guys

CAMP FARTING ROCKS
Jan 14, 2005

jesus christ grown rear end adults calling it 'Molly' instead of just 'E'

[edit]

smdh

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
the alternative though is spelling out the name of the actual chemical compound (that it is supposed to be but never is) which, would for example make it difficult to ask for on the street from somebody else who also has no idea what it is but just banked off your stupid rear end either way, cause they all look like this: 3,4-methylenedioxy-methamphetamine and saying that you would best case scenario wind up with meth / worst case scenario get your head blown off for coming off as a narc

the ol pump-n-bump
Jul 27, 2004

by Smythe
i buy molly

archerb
Mar 3, 2005

lol. i'm sweatin.

TheSlutPit
Dec 26, 2009

hi op, I just wanted to post in here to report that i'm going to buy coke ANd molly soon . Im ready for good times

President Kucinich
Feb 21, 2003

Bitterly Clinging to my AK47 and Das Kapital

If you aren't constantly juicing the pleasure centers of your ape brain via live wires you ripped off your mom's lamp, just get the gently caress out of my face already.

Louis
Nov 23, 2014
In what I've uncovered in my research...MDMA, or methylenedioxyphenelthylamime, depletes serotonin levels in the brain and can cause depression as a result. Perhaps errr... LSD would be a better choice....

Louis
Nov 23, 2014
The poor dental care of my country has hindered my ability to pronounce the name of the chemical correctly. I hope you can forgive this misstep.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Louis posted:

In what I've uncovered in my research...MDMA, or methylenedioxyphenelthylamime, depletes serotonin levels in the brain and can cause depression as a result. Perhaps errr... LSD would be a better choice....

for like a day maybe. The next day can be tough and make you wonder if it was worth it, especially if you got a molly/meth mix as a meth comedown is a monster bitch on its own. Two days later you're back to baseline except for like jaw soreness or any injuries you acquired while blitzed out of your loving mind.

Faux-Ass Nonsense
Feb 9, 2013

by Lowtax
they need to legalise mdma and only sell it at concerts in controlled amounts & only if you have the proper documentation.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Louis posted:

Mandy is alright. LSD can gently caress mentally unstable people up, but more importantly the people and things around them, a lot.

POWERBALL
Feb 16, 2012

by zen death robot
*takes empathogen that makes you connect intimately with real live people and touch them and have sex*

*posts on the internet while staring at milkdrop and listening to the chemical brothers on the other monitor*

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
Is op dead yet?

NihilismNow
Aug 31, 2003
The drug dealing establishment missed a chance by not inventing a brand identity for easy to synthesize RC's.
Instead of thinking of some cool name for 5-Meo-DIPT or whatever it is people do now they had to dilute the XTC/E/MDMA brand.

E: of course i had to pick the one RC that does have a common brand. Imagine i said like 2-C-T7 or some poo poo.

NihilismNow fucked around with this message at 14:56 on Jan 31, 2015

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005

Top City Homo posted:

no retaRD mda is super difficult to get and its basically lsd and speed

yeah last time i was around these substances (because MDMA is actually pretty lame, try a real hallucinogen) was at 2008 shambhala

I tried all weekend to find MDA and all I could find was MDMA. On the plus side, some dude in the camper next to me with his whole family rolling their face off (teenage daughters included) poured me a couple of grams of pure molly out of his gallon ziplock bag for free so it wasn't all bad

Das Butterbrot
Dec 2, 2005
Lecker.

Zazi posted:

jesus christ grown rear end adults calling it 'Molly' instead of just 'E'

[edit]

smdh

ive heard germans calling it emma hahaha

loving germans

UncleBlazer
Jan 27, 2011

hemophilia posted:

for like a day maybe. The next day can be tough and make you wonder if it was worth it

My slump always comes like 2-3 days later. Having a huge poo poo cured it last time so there's some solid advice people.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

i bet taking a nice gigantic poo poo on mdma feels deece

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Momohime Katsumi posted:

*takes empathogen that makes you connect intimately with real live people and touch them and have sex*

*posts on the internet while staring at milkdrop and listening to the chemical brothers on the other monitor*

but both of these things are fun though :shrug:

Das Butterbrot
Dec 2, 2005
Lecker.

hemophilia posted:

ever take a huge bongrip while pooping? :feelsgood:

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
I do not feel well this morning.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
You enjoy those fagpills while I was backstage blazin T w/the DJs, gettin head from your sweaty pouty faced GF?

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

wilfredmerriweathr posted:

yeah last time i was around these substances (because MDMA is actually pretty lame, try a real hallucinogen) was at 2008 shambhala

I tried all weekend to find MDA and all I could find was MDMA. On the plus side, some dude in the camper next to me with his whole family rolling their face off (teenage daughters included) poured me a couple of grams of pure molly out of his gallon ziplock bag for free so it wasn't all bad

a good family

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

hemophilia posted:

it turns you gaY

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Miltank posted:

What's about to happen?!

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001

wilfredmerriweathr posted:

that wasn't mdma dog

Jean Eric Burn
Nov 10, 2007

The MDMA trend is great because every once in a while at a party, a rich white girl will try MDMA powder for the first time and observe that it's a lot mellower than pressed pills and everyone gets to explain to them that they were doing meth the other times.

Honest to god, I've seen this happen in person five separate times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

meth, meth+mdx, and pure mdma all feel different but meth+mdma is a decent combo until you start coming off it.

• Locked thread