Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Patriots won the Super Bowl?
This poll is closed.
Yay! 386 56.02%
Boo! 303 43.98%
Total: 689 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
That's a good reason to get rid of Reggie Bush, other good reasons include him not being very good at football anymore.

Also if this turns out that he was giving E drinks to girls but they knew about it then it's cool as hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
You're weird DD

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
If you don't want your team's running back hanging out in Vegas drinking ecstasy I don't know if we can be friends.

*edit* Well I kinda take that back because I don't want him to be the Lions running back at all.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
2 spooky

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJIIqf4onFU

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae
SJW's gonna hate the Bills

League source tells me Richie Incognito physical/meeting a formality, that he's going to be a Bill. Was a high priority target for Rex Ryan.

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009
On the other hand, having to play in Buffalo seems like an effective punishment.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
If Rex Ryan rolls with EJ Manuel as his starter then his time in Buffalo might be sooner than anyone imagined.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
This offseason's shaping up to have a lot of players in court. Do we just keep all that stuff in the n/v thread?

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
So apparently Gronk showed up to a sponsered event for Body Armor the other day and wanted some food. They brought him a plate with no fork or spoon so he asked them where the appliances were.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

So apparently Gronk showed up to a sponsered event for Body Armor the other day and wanted some food. They brought him a plate with no fork or spoon so he asked them where the appliances were.

Maybe he wanted to cook, you don't know he didn't :colbert:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Talk poo poo get hit

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Spoeank posted:

Talk poo poo get hit

Please don't suck next year Colin, I really want to not dislike you.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Spoeank posted:

Talk poo poo get hit

:lol: also if I saw Colin Kaepernick on the street I'd feel really bad because I'm pretty sure his mom drank while she was pregnant. :smith:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Chichevache posted:

:lol: also if I saw Colin Kaepernick on the street I'd feel really bad because I'm pretty sure his mom drank while she was pregnant. :smith:

That may be, but you know what? He only has to wear one goggle when he goes swimming in his pool!

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Thats a nice Game 7 you have there. Would be a shame if somebody nailed it down.

It's a good thing Peter King was talking about the Sharper case only a few days ago!

het
Nov 14, 2002

A dark black past
is my most valued
possession

AAA DOLFAN posted:

Btw mister fister I talked to him and he said he thinks you suck

"All he does is talk. He's terrible, and you can print that. I was glad when he was on probation."

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I liked Ken Norton Jr when he played, so hopefully he'll be a good DC.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.

sba posted:

League source tells me Richie Incognito physical/meeting a formality, that he's going to be a Bill. Was a high priority target for Rex Ryan.

Rex said he wanted to built a "bully", I guess it takes a bully to built one.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Spoeank posted:

That may be, but you know what? He only has to wear one goggle when he goes swimming in his pool!

:stonklol:

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.

FINGERBLASTER69 posted:

Stop with this patriarchal victim blaming bullshit. Julian Edelman is a known sexual abuser and he probably sexually assaulted or drugged her.

It is pretty bad that I can read a post like this and not even know if it is trolling or serious anymore.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
http://www.giants.com/interstitial/beckham13.html

At this rate the dude will be on the fast train to WR diva town, my column:

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!

Ribsauce posted:

It is pretty bad that I can read a post like this and not even know if it is trolling or serious anymore.

Seems obvious to me

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.

Lessail posted:

Seems obvious to me

same. the integrity of FINGERBLASTER69 is unimpeachable imo

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Cool and good. posted:

where are you eating

Captain Charlies Reef Grill. poo poo is amazing. Owner is a fellow Canuck (toronto, even!)

Belichick left shortly after I sat down. Its normal whatever to see a celebrity or two here but Billy Boy is a bit different. Wilfork has a place here too

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

sba posted:

Uggggh. If by SJWs you mean all of TFF then you're right!

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

AAA DOLFAN posted:

Captain Charlies Reef Grill. poo poo is amazing. Owner is a fellow Canuck (toronto, even!)

Belichick left shortly after I sat down. Its normal whatever to see a celebrity or two here but Billy Boy is a bit different. Wilfork has a place here too

Was he with his cougar life girlfriend?

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

That's weird, usually reggie is the one receiving improper gifts

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Quest For Glory II posted:

Hahahahhaa

:slick:

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

I miss football already

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Quest For Glory II posted:

:golfclap:

New Division
Jun 23, 2004

I beg to present to you as a Christmas gift, Mr. Lombardi, the city of Detroit.

Parmesan Basil posted:

Uggggh. If by SJWs you mean all of TFF then you're right!

Is being insufferably priggish your new gimmick now that you can't trash Alex Smith?

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I don't think anyone here is going to hate the Bills because they pick up Richie Incognito. The NFL is a business after all and there are plenty of lovely people on the field. If they'll hate the Bills it will probably be because they don't know how to support/pick head coaches and they hosed everything up by reaching on EJ Manuel.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

New Division posted:

Is being insufferably priggish your new gimmick now that you can't trash Alex Smith?

Pretty sure that I'm objectively right this time

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Incognito was publicly shamed and lost millions in salary is anyone gonna care that he's playing or did people really think he deserved a lifetime ban

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Incognito is an unrepentant poo poo head but there are NFL players with far worse offenses on their record than "being a massive douche"

New Division
Jun 23, 2004

I beg to present to you as a Christmas gift, Mr. Lombardi, the city of Detroit.
Incognito's been punished enough, he's got the right to play in the league again if a team's willing to sign him.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

And if he hasn't learned his lesson he'll be out on his rear end again because he's going to be 32 and who knows where his conditioning is even at now so it'll be an easy decision for Buffalo

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I feel like there are other reasons not to sign Incognito besides him being a massive douche. The main one being "He's pretty bad."

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

seiferguy posted:

I feel like there are other reasons not to sign Incognito besides him being a massive douche. The main one being "He's pretty bad."

He's at least experienced and is probably still better than what some teams are able to get at the position. It's like when Rolando McClain got signed by the Cowboys. Did it seem stupid? Yeah, definitely, but it worked out nicely for them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

New Division posted:

Incognito's been punished enough, he's got the right to play in the league again if a team's willing to sign him.

I don't know why you get to decide when someone is punished enough or whatever.

• Locked thread