Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
toggle
Nov 7, 2005

farts are believed to be signs of demonic possession

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

*three weeks after leaving your small village where you were teenage farmers and going camping with two complete strangers later*

"My army of animals I talk to will come to your aid" says your childhood friend FAT GUY WITH AN AX "and also I am friends with wolves and I talk to them, and I have one I ride around like its a horse (even though I'm fat)(I don't talk to that one though for some reason) and I have a werewolf girlfriend now and she's magic too and I touch her boobs"

"Yeah I'm suuuuuuuper sarcastic, with my bow and arrow, and I'm soooo good at gambling heh and I've been to the gambling dimension where I'm the king now or something and I'll show back up in book 5-7" says your other friend with an obvious name

"We of the order of MAGIC LADIES offer to you OUR BOOBS, wait I mean THE RUNESTONE, the source of all magic and also swords" says magic lady

"You must come and touch ALL OUR BOOBS I MEAN THE RUNESTONE and gain its essence and also it's implied that you have sex with us and we are total MILFS (but never in much detail), LOTS of feet discussion though

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
i know this fantasy wish fulfillment fapathon seems pretty superficial... so i tacked on a dark ending where everyone dies :c00l:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
let me open with a description of this planet's TWOOO MOOONSSSS

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

I've written four paragraphs of the plot and sixteen hundred pages of scenarios where all the characters are gay and bang each other, even the ones that are supposed to never meet

A Wizard of Goatse fucked around with this message at 06:09 on Feb 26, 2015

naem
May 29, 2011

"Biscuits with clotted cream and Redberry®©™ jam!" Says the innkeeper

"Pulled pork sandwiches and fresh fried tubers and gravy!" agreed the blushing maiden bosomly

"Apricots and frozen cow's milk surprise and jelly and sugar and cholesterol!" Chortled the town's major who likes food a lot

"Delicious red ripe Redberry©®™ (the alcoholic?) beverage we all keep referring too a whole bunch in this book series" bellows the hero

"Redberry©®™!!" Says fuckin' everyone "Redberry©®™!!" "Redberry©®™!!!"

author suffers massive heart attack 17 books in, no where near any kind of plot conclusion

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
just writing out some character bios here

name:
student club:
favorite anime:
meanest teacher:
eye color:

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Pick posted:

just writing out some character bios here

name:
student club:
favorite anime:
meanest teacher:
eye color:

Also this is set in fantasy 17th century Germany

naem
May 29, 2011

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

Also this is set in fantasy 17th century Germany

After second book publishes, author fan forum spergs mercilessly pick apart minor details like the type of crossbow or pantaloons characters have and get in heated discussions of German language syntax; author's anonymous username FOOTFAN2011 leading the arguments

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

Gonna populate my world with some civilized species that aren't humans. While it is common to invent 'new' species by just palate-swapping humans with unusual heights, different sorts of ears and noses, maybe adding horns, funny shaped foreheads, wings or an irregular skin color, I will be daring with my unhuman creation. I will have lizard people. Of course they will have body arrangements so similar to us they're indistinguishable when squinting but hey, scales, tails and gross looking faces.

Marvel at this unparalleled creativity.

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

so theres the good religion with the good gods, and evil religion with evil gods worshipped by the savage peoples and nonhumans

Rogue AI Goddess
May 10, 2012

I enjoy the sight of humans on their knees.
That was a joke... unless..?

Pistol_Pete posted:

Every town should have an extensive network of caves within easy walking distance of it, that are continually being infested by wolves, bandits and goblins. No townsfolk have ever explored the caverns or seriously considered the idea of just bricking the drat things up.
Better yet, instead of caves, let them live in specially designated neighbourhoods of the town.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

all minotaurs wear lap laps, as modesty is ingrained in minotaur society

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

city guards across the land never sleep and all have the same voice. some believe they are clones, created in a world building machine by lazy and under appreciated gods

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

women with curly hair and pig noses are imposed by law to work on farms to be closer to their barnyard kin

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

every castle in the kingdom all use the same floor plan

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

bandits!

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Pick posted:

my fetish, but for a reason

F. Frank Manfred was a man ahead of his time...

naem
May 29, 2011

TABAC

naem
May 29, 2011

Redberry©®™

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
Okay so there's these giant sentient eagles that owe one of the guys a favor, but he never calls it in because reasons.

Speleothing
May 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
New world, old world, and pacific island crops all coexist.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
There's like four kinds of animals that aren't hostile to every single living thing.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
ugh what's an ecosystem

cute animals are good, ugly animals are bad
people who hunt bad animals are the heros
my book is all about nature and animals, it's a pro environment book, it's about how we should be nice to animals that are fuzzy and nonthreatening and kill all the other ones

naem
May 29, 2011

I am the evil wizard mastermind/demon and I'm sending you spooky dreams every night CHOSEN ONE!!

Here are the locations of my armys and, my headquarters are here, yes, and this is how you defeat the demon guy in castle seven, yes good, and here are a couple lessons on how to use your magic powers successfully, great. Now, I'm out of town and I'll set my Microsoft outlook email to "out of office" but I'll be back on the 15th and that would be a good time to attack, make sure you bring the magic items from book 3 and 5 because you'll need them to open the demon gate when you get here.

Haha you'll never defeat me!!

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

naem posted:

*three weeks after leaving your small village where you were teenage farmers and going camping with two complete strangers later*

"My army of animals I talk to will come to your aid" says your childhood friend FAT GUY WITH AN AX "and also I am friends with wolves and I talk to them, and I have one I ride around like its a horse (even though I'm fat)(I don't talk to that one though for some reason) and I have a werewolf girlfriend now and she's magic too and I touch her boobs"

"Yeah I'm suuuuuuuper sarcastic, with my bow and arrow, and I'm soooo good at gambling heh and I've been to the gambling dimension where I'm the king now or something and I'll show back up in book 5-7" says your other friend with an obvious name

"We of the order of MAGIC LADIES offer to you OUR BOOBS, wait I mean THE RUNESTONE, the source of all magic and also swords" says magic lady

"You must come and touch ALL OUR BOOBS I MEAN THE RUNESTONE and gain its essence and also it's implied that you have sex with us and we are total MILFS (but never in much detail), LOTS of feet discussion though

can we change your username to david eddings

just for this thread

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
The only evil god is literally a mistake of the universe.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i dont think we should allow people to make girl dwarf characters

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
I'm an evil god you can tell because I'm aloof and british.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

In the beginning the gods divided the world into the two equal forces of Light, which is basically a normal self-sufficient fantasy world, and Dark, which is hell monsters that exist only to destroy the Light

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Angels and demons exist, and the only thing they hate more than each other is humans.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
wolves wolves wolves wolves wolves wolves wolves wolves wolves wolves wolves wolves wolves wolves wolves wolves wolves wolves wolves wolves wolves wolves wolves wolves wolves wolves wolves wolves wolves wolves wolves wolves wolves wolves wolves wolves wolves wolves wolves wolves wolves wolves wolves wolves wolves wolves wolves wolves wolves wolves wolves wolves wolves wolves wolves wolves wolves wolves wolves wolves wolves wolves wolves wolves wolves wolves wolves wolves wolves wolves wolves wolves wolves wolves

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Once every ten-thousand years an unholy union gives rise to a half-vampire, unearthly beautiful and superhumanly strong stalkers of the darkness, only this decamillennium it must've happened like at least forty times going by the characters

naem
May 29, 2011

Who would have thought that the teenaged princess hates being rich and would dress like a peasant girl and sneak out her castle window and run into me, the NAIVE YOUNG HERO, and then the monsters attack and she has to flee and join my rag tag band of adventurers, and we constantly argue and she calls me "boy" a lot, but then it turns out she has awesome boobs and she's magic too and I touch her boobs??

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Parallax Scroll posted:

i dont think we should allow people to make girl dwarf characters

Dwarfs reproduce asexually and just constantly gently caress each other in a gross drunken bearded pile.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Heh, you losers and your main protagonists who only have ONE love interest. Gotta have at least 3 - a childhood friend girl, a rich girl and an other race girl.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Mehuyael posted:

Heh, you losers and your main protagonists who only have ONE love interest. Gotta have at least 3 - a childhood friend girl, a rich girl and an other race girl.

(Of course other race girl doesn't really have a shot)

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Applewhite posted:

(Of course other race girl doesn't really have a shot)

what if shes an elf stupid

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Parallax Scroll posted:

what if shes an elf stupid

Elves don't count as "another race" they're a metaphor for the ideal white person.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
the wealthiest people simply pay to remake the world as they see fit

They are called Soroserors

• Locked thread