Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

My Imaginary GF posted:

you are a class 1 american, however, with your love of cuban baseball, im beginning to have my suspicions

Quick, Redsox, Cubs, Havana: Pick 2 to play in the world series

havana pioneers vs. moscow reds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

My Imaginary GF posted:

Quick, Redsox, Cubs, Havana: Pick 2 to play in the world series

Red Sox vs. Havana. I'm pretty sure minor league teams aren't allowed in the World Series.

The Warszawa
Jun 6, 2005

Look at me. Look at me.

I am the captain now.

Joementum posted:

Red Sox vs. Havana. I'm pretty sure minor league teams aren't allowed in the World Series.

this

also gently caress you migf elefantes de cienfuegos forever

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

ughhhh mike duncan can't say enragés either

i don't know if i'll be able to listen to his segment on the war in the vendée if he keeps saying "vau-day"

Badger of Basra fucked around with this message at 01:46 on Mar 3, 2015

visceril
Feb 24, 2008

Raskolnikov38 posted:

gently caress I'm stupid, I started reading politoons

There you go.

Wait lets get to the core issue here

Raskolnikov38 posted:

gently caress I'm stupid

No beef just joshin'

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
if there was a way to extract rorus raz posts from it I'd never look at that awful thread again

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Raskolnikov38 posted:

gently caress I'm stupid, I started reading politoons instead of skimming. got to chuckle at a Czech moron arguing at ilych that because of stories his parents told he knows more about Norway's liquor monopoly than a Norwegian though

do you have schnapps in norway?

not like american schnapps, austrian schnapps

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

oh god there are so many loving words and so little content

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

My Imaginary GF posted:

do you have schnapps in norway?

not like american schnapps, austrian schnapps

ask illych he's the Norwegian, I'm the dumb fucker that spent eight hours at a tomato plant and then decided to unwind by reading the worst thread

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Raskolnikov38 posted:

ask illych he's the Norwegian, I'm the dumb fucker that spent eight hours at a tomato plant and then decided to unwind by reading the worst thread

dude quit creeping on your tomatos, they arent loving roses

like can you punch through the outer skin with your finger nail and just a tiny amount of pressure? if N your tomatos are poo poo, your tomato schnapps is poo poo, get the gently caress outta here with your fruit

Spaceman Future!
Feb 9, 2007

Absurd Alhazred posted:

I'm on team Kid Nintendo! :mario:

But I would also like to welcome Spaceman Future! to this thread, and hope he stays a while, and listens. What ails you, my friend?

I've got a cold and a 2 month old that will soon have a cold but I've come to terms with it. I cant resist the urge to bring up ancient hellbans like once a year though because they're p funny.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
ATTN: Exclamation Marx

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

what the gently caress is this

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Joementum posted:

Unfortunately, the Cubs made it in somehow. I think they had Jackie Robinson Littleleague play in their place :ssh:

No to Havana being invited to the world series because they might win. We can't lose a loving pendant to cuba, IMAGINE THE PROPAGANDA MOVIES FIDEL WILL MAKE OF IT

Joementum posted:

ohmyfuckinggod i answered that question incorrectly yesterday. I saw black and blue on the dress when APPARENTLY its gold and white

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Joementum posted:

I keep seeing that white and gold dress what the hell

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
its tracking the distance btwn the parties over time measured in uhhhh objective ideological meters i guess

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

euphronius posted:

I keep seeing that white and gold dress what the hell

tbh i see a blue and gold dress and a blue and black dress

does that make me a bad man?

also whats it mean when a lady says everytime she sees you, you're always impeccibly dressed

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
It's 100% blue and black. Government scoentist prove this fact. Anyone who sees white have brain size of squirrel

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

My Imaginary GF posted:

dude quit creeping on your tomatos, they arent loving roses

like can you punch through the outer skin with your finger nail and just a tiny amount of pressure? if N your tomatos are poo poo, your tomato schnapps is poo poo, get the gently caress outta here with your fruit

there were actually no tomatoes (probably because it's only March 2nd), this is when the all the agri plants in the Central Valley expand their operations

Raskolnikov38 fucked around with this message at 02:02 on Mar 3, 2015

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Raskolnikov38 posted:

if there was a way to extract rorus raz posts from it I'd never look at that awful thread again

You mean like this?

Spaceman Future! posted:

I've got a cold and a 2 month old that will soon have a cold but I've come to terms with it. I cant resist the urge to bring up ancient hellbans like once a year though because they're p funny.

Aww! Well get well soon, chum, and the same for your kid!

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

No matter how much paperwork I process, it never goes away. It only increases.

visceril posted:

It's 100% blue and black. Government scoentist prove this fact. Anyone who sees white have brain size of squirrel

so did someone beat it badly or something

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

I want it like how a thread is displayed in the control panel, alerting me to new posts

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Don't tell me what color I see!

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

My Imaginary GF posted:

also whats it mean when a lady says everytime she sees you, you're always impeccibly dressed

it means she's lying

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

Aliquid posted:

what the gently caress is this

im guessing its by votes cast

edit: fewer bipartisan votes, more kilopolarizations

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Badger of Basra posted:

it means she's lying

no see my fashion sense is the same as sinnlos and why a strong woman of color gotta be lying when a white boy is there to show off his fashion priviledge?

like seriously i think i am a hipster by accident, in that i do everything hipsters do without the hipster attitude

I'M JUST A SQUARE, A SQUARE FROM FARMLAND COME TO THE BIG CITY

Jagchosis posted:

im guessing its by votes cast

edit: fewer bipartisan votes, more kilopolarizations

evidence based method to achieve bipartisanship: unite all of america in a race war against a foreign nemesis

The Warszawa
Jun 6, 2005

Look at me. Look at me.

I am the captain now.
holy loly

Politico posted:

Another flashpoint came in 2013, when the foundation was renamed the Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation, an elevation of the Clintons’ daughter that struck some of the old guard as presumptuous and troubling. It was one thing, they grumbled, to add the name of a former first lady who had also been elected a United States senator and was coming off an acclaimed stint as secretary of state—but their kid?

They worried that the family was letting her use the foundation to establish herself as a serious player in her own right. She expanded the foundation mission into new causes—including curbing elephant poaching and ivory harvesting—that seemed peripheral to its core missions of fighting AIDS, climate change and childhood obesity, or Hillary Clinton’s efforts to increase opportunity for women and girls.

And some rolled their eyes when the foundation’s $250 million was invested with a firm called Summit Rock Advisers, where Chelsea Clinton’s best friend Nicole Davison Fox is managing director. The two were classmates at Sidwell Friends School, and Davison Fox interned in the Clinton White House. She later served as matron of honor in Clinton’s wedding, and her husband was a founding employee of the hedge fund started by Clinton’s husband, Marc Mezvinsky.

The Warszawa
Jun 6, 2005

Look at me. Look at me.

I am the captain now.
migf i like your earnestness and gusto fwiw

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

please forgive me if i can't bring myself to give a poo poo about "the old guard" being offended

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Omg they used a friends firm. Horrible.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Badger of Basra posted:

please forgive me if i can't bring myself to give a poo poo about "the old guard" being offended

Watch Chelsea destroy a foundation and the vault only discover empty while Hilldog is running

Altho I agree with the mission of ending elephant poaching, SAVE THE loving ELEPHANTS IF YOU WANNA STOP ISLAMIC TERRORISM

euphronius posted:

omg the friend was selected to manage the foundations' funds without oversight, what will happen if the funds are wasted?

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

euphronius posted:

Unprecedented.

The Warszawa
Jun 6, 2005

Look at me. Look at me.

I am the captain now.

Badger of Basra posted:

hence the holy loly

people with sinecures bitching about people with sinecures

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe
http://www.scribd.com/doc/257421120/Uber-s-Momentum-Magazine

lol uber publishes a print magazine now

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

calling exploited low-wage employees partners makes me feel gross

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Badger of Basra posted:

thats what HEB calls its employees

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Badger of Basra posted:

yeah, think about how incredibly petty you have to be to quit the loving Clinton Foundation and then go cry about it to politico because they (shocker!) employed their daughter

potato of destiny
Aug 21, 2005

Yeah, welcome to the club, pal.

My Imaginary GF posted:

there are only three races: individuals who have realized they are americans, individuals who aspire to be americans, and everyone else.

In which category would you place 'darkies'

I'm asking for a friend

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Badger of Basra posted:

You've never heard of Walmart "Associates"?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Shear Modulus posted:

thats what HEB calls its employees

it's gross! same when starbucks or walmart does it

also how did starbucks get their employees to buy into their #tobeapartner bullshit

• Locked thread