Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

god dammit people are doing all the good ideas before me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Here's a kinda bad picture of my not-earthling, Syran

She is Jeice's surly cousin/sister/thing from Space Perth. She punches people. Secretly admires Recoome for his simple love of punching people. For she, too, simply loves punching.

Her name is a pun off Syrup, since Jeice is apparently based off 'Juice'. I dunno.

I wish we could get a redder red in the color palette, though.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aDcWucKFjA

fishception
Feb 20, 2011

~carrier has arrived~
Oven Wrangler

this pretty much conclusively proves that goku is the worst father ever

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

KittyEmpress posted:

Here's a kinda bad picture of my not-earthling, Syran

She is Jeice's surly cousin/sister/thing from Space Perth. She punches people. Secretly admires Recoome for his simple love of punching people. For she, too, simply loves punching.

Her name is a pun off Syrup, since Jeice is apparently based off 'Juice'. I dunno.

I wish we could get a redder red in the color palette, though.

His name is Cheese but with a J. Jīsu, is derivative of chīzu, or "cheese". He is called Jheese in the Viz manga to reflect this pun.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Kild posted:

His name is Cheese but with a J. Jīsu, is derivative of chīzu, or "cheese". He is called Jheese in the Viz manga to reflect this pun.

Well gently caress, I guess it's time for me to remake her (she's only level 22 anyways)

Firstborn
Oct 14, 2012

i'm the heckin best
yeah
yeah
yeah
frig all the rest
May as well share my dudes (again?)

My Saiyan, Lettus
(farming suit, because it has a lot of Blast)
(this preset used to be Freeza Saga Vegeta stuff, but I like the simplicity of this outfit)
(I like to mix & match Saiyan Armors)

My Namek, Flute
(I tried to give him Nail's color scheme, and in my headcanon his gloves are made of the same weird brown stuff Namek boots are made of)

My Freeza Clan, Froster
He's so drat sexy

My Earthling, Android 12

I will make a Buu eventually.

Linear Zoetrope
Nov 28, 2011

A hero must cook

Sperglord Firecock posted:

this pretty much conclusively proves that goku is the worst father ever

I'm pretty sure Gohan's dad is Piccolo.

Great Beer
Jul 5, 2004

Spirit Explosion

Firstborn
Oct 14, 2012

i'm the heckin best
yeah
yeah
yeah
frig all the rest
Yeah, Spirit Explosion owns. Just wish it was blast instead, but hey, can't win 'em all.

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

No one man should have all that Psycho-Power.

Yeah, Piccolo has always been Gohan's real father.

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

We Have A Bow And We Wish To Use It
Thread I need your help! What's the soonest you can get a pair of baggy black pants?

I named my magic kung-fu mans 'Ranma' and can't pull off this crossover fanfic without them !!

Firstborn
Oct 14, 2012

i'm the heckin best
yeah
yeah
yeah
frig all the rest
Like the first two custom pants you get for Human/Saiyan are baggy. Ultimate Turtle Hermit and the other one, I forget. You also get a re-colorable Trunks pants for beating the game... or just Trunks pants if you feel like grinding the PQ. There's no lack of baggy pants.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
Is there a specific way to get Giant Storm from the PQ it's in? I keep doing it over and over and nothing happens. Also, do I have to be the one to KO the one that has a move/item to get it or will it count if a bot does it?

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Finally made a Saiyagirl. Throwing around tons of Supernovas while in SSj2 is fun.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Great Beer posted:

Spirit Explosion

Yes but I want it to say Goku Time in my Ghost Nappa voice.

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
I finally unlocked the third wish character and, uh. :stare: I don't remember Omega Shenron at all but he is hilariously goofy looking.

FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010

KittyEmpress posted:

Well gently caress, I guess it's time for me to remake her (she's only level 22 anyways)
Just don't call her Butter, Cream or Curd. You can't go doubling up on Toriyama's other stupid puns.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST

Solomonic posted:

I finally unlocked the third wish character and, uh. :stare: I don't remember Omega Shenron at all but he is hilariously goofy looking.

Well he's from GT so you might have repressed the memory.

Rei_
May 16, 2004

The difference between confinement and rest is a shift in perspective

Was GT really bad or something? I don't think I ever actually watched it

Theta Zero
Dec 22, 2014

I've seen it.

Rei_ posted:

They tried to recapture the charm the original Dragonball had, but it was mostly jarring shifting from how mostly serious Z was to suddenly max goofiness.

It's okay, but it's well below the standard Z set.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Theta Zero posted:

They tried to recapture the charm the original Dragonball had, but it was mostly jarring shifting from how mostly serious Z was to suddenly max goofiness.

Also it looked awkward. It was drawn by someone who was just trying really hard to emulate Toriyama's art but didn't do it too great and everyone just had giant heads and jaws.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

From a few pages back, I know, but holy poo poo :lol:

Rei_ posted:

The ideas were ok but stuff like having goku be a kid again was dumb and all the villains were pretty much poo poo

General Rilldo is "stronger than Buu?" :cmon:

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

choose your own horror isekai sci-fi Souls-like urban fantasy gamer simulator adventure

or don't?
So here's a noodle scratcher. My roommate's running ... I think it's Android 20's soul? Bwa ha, thanks for the energy or something. Anyway, he gets his full HP back when he hits a dude once. Like, one punch, full HP. He can come back from near dead this way. I'm... assuming that's not working as intended, but we haven't figured out *why* it does that yet. I haven't gotten around to building my own version of the Z Soul, so I can't test if it works the same on my game. It definitely consistently works on his, though, both in PvE and PvP. Anybody else ran into this?

Like, it's funny watching him roll guys in PvP, I'm just really curious what's going on. We might have stumbled onto the new Kamiccolo?

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Nuebot posted:

Also it looked awkward. It was drawn by someone who was just trying really hard to emulate Toriyama's art but didn't do it too great and everyone just had giant heads and jaws.

Speaking of giant jaws

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money
I'm actually beginning to miss back when I couldn't connect to servers at all because then I could at least play offline or whatever without having to set steam to offline mode. Now the game connects, but then disconnects every few seconds and after every PQ.

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW

When I invent her a brother, his name will be Jorts.
I am not good at screenshotting. Also, I now understand why everyone is so worked up about Ultra Fighting Bomber. :stare: Combine it with the Z-Soul that fills your Ki after every KO, and enemies just start to melt.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

Theta Zero posted:

There's also many bouts of GT Logic, such as Pan, Trunks and Goku all forgetting they can fly, Goku learning that Super 17 is absorbing energy and thus continues to blast him with energy and continue to act confused.

I really dislike that Goku essentially just Kaioken'd his Kamehameha's for the killing "x10 Kamehameha!" Also poo poo like "No Goten and Trunks don't fuse into Gotenks, If you do we have to design a teenage Gotenks you've both been out of training.

Agent Interrobang
Mar 27, 2010

sugar & spice & psychoactive mushrooms
Spending an hour grinding Saiyan Revolt trying to keep Nappa and Raditz alive against a horde of amped-up Super Saiyans was incredibly, amazingly painful. But the satisfaction of making it to Goku, pummeling him into dust in enough time to trigger the secret conditions, and then pasting Vegito into hamburger AND getting the Big Bang Kamehameha on the first attempt? That, my friends, is priceless.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Onmi posted:

There's also many bouts of GT Logic, such as Pan, Trunks and Goku all forgetting they can fly, Goku learning that Super 17 is absorbing energy and thus continues to blast him with energy and continue to act confused.

I really dislike that Goku essentially just Kaioken'd his Kamehameha's for the killing "x10 Kamehameha!" Also poo poo like "No Goten and Trunks don't fuse into Gotenks, If you do we have to design a teenage Gotenks you've both been out of training.

GT was nothing but an awful show with ocasional good designs, such as Super Seventeen. More often then not though, even those sucked.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Lunatic Sledge posted:

So here's a noodle scratcher. My roommate's running ... I think it's Android 20's soul? Bwa ha, thanks for the energy or something. Anyway, he gets his full HP back when he hits a dude once. Like, one punch, full HP. He can come back from near dead this way. I'm... assuming that's not working as intended, but we haven't figured out *why* it does that yet. I haven't gotten around to building my own version of the Z Soul, so I can't test if it works the same on my game. It definitely consistently works on his, though, both in PvE and PvP. Anybody else ran into this?

Like, it's funny watching him roll guys in PvP, I'm just really curious what's going on. We might have stumbled onto the new Kamiccolo?

It works like that for everyone (on PC at least.)

--

Does the recreate your character wish let you change height + weight?

Also how do I get SSJ4 Goku?

Aeon
Apr 30, 2009

Is there a way to get the Great Saiyawoman armor yet? I see the one PQ has the Saiyaman armor, but unless it changes to Videl's outfit on women I don't see myself grinding for it.

Also, here's my Saiyan lady:

Super Saiyan Selfie

e:

Kild posted:

Also how do I get SSJ4 Goku?
You just need to beat all the parallel quests. Doesn't matter what rank you get on them.

Aeon fucked around with this message at 06:42 on Mar 9, 2015

Amorphous Blob
Jun 26, 2009

by Lowtax

(and can't post for 2 years!)

Original character donut steel

Heatwizard
Nov 6, 2009

Poison Mushroom posted:

Hey, everyone, show me your rad OCs. There hasn't been enough "this is my rad OC posing around the hub town" posts since I started following the thread. :colbert:

Fire lasers, tell Jace to go to hell, dig for ten million years in search of better pants.

5-Headed Snake God
Jun 12, 2008

Do you see how he's a cat?

Amorphous Blob posted:

Original character donut steel

drat, that's a really good name.

DMW45
Oct 29, 2011

Come into my parlor~
Said the spider to the fly~

Poison Mushroom posted:

Hey, everyone, show me your rad OCs. There hasn't been enough "this is my rad OC posing around the hub town" posts since I started following the thread. :colbert:

I wanted to have some costume consistency and something that hasn't been run around on everyone else. I think this works. Also a really, really good set for my human punchmans build, sans the normal uniform top, but meh on that.

Stats are 100 Health, 37 Stamina, 100 Basic Attack.

Never Stop Punching Mans.

DMW45 fucked around with this message at 07:00 on Mar 9, 2015

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
This is my main, a female earthling dedicated to exploding things with Ki blasts.

She wears a halo because she died at an unspecified time during the main story (probably when she got impaled on a magic stick) and is rather conservative in attire compared to her fellow time patrollers:

Cai the Saiyan, who is unfortunately colourblind.

Which is just as well because Kelvin the Frost Demon was exiled from his clan for looking too stupid.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

mabels big day posted:

god dammit people are doing all the good ideas before me

Oh don't get it. A piccolo named after the lovely New Jersey of Tokyo?

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Oh don't get it. A piccolo named after the lovely New Jersey of Tokyo?

It's a Human named after One Punch Man... SMDH.

Kild fucked around with this message at 07:08 on Mar 9, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

heenato
Oct 26, 2010

We wish to communicate with you!
I finally did it. I beat the bardock mission. Got blue hurricane and pose E finally, and went to town on those nerds punching Bardock.

Still ended the fight with Bardock in the red and about to die. Then I just breezed through the last missions like they were nothing.

• Locked thread