Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Well?
This poll is closed.
Great posts, Adam Bowen. 95 24.74%
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ 124 32.29%
You're very handsome and good at posting 93 24.22%
I'm a dipshit who wants to be probated forever 72 18.75%
Total: 250 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

when i dip you dip we dip
quake isnt really about headshots so aiming for the head is dumb and will get you killed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006

p sure I fragged more nerds in CoD: AW than you could in FFA, you're hosed m8

http://www.hitbox.tv/video/308857 (edit: whoops this is a dom, basically giant FFA, here's a FFA next)

http://www.hitbox.tv/video/308763

CoD: AW FFA was like the closest thing to a modern arena shooter with the retarded jump mechanics

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

Kewpuh posted:

jimby practice with the railgun thats all you will ever need. get into a habit of jumping and aiming down through the chest with the railgun

i've been taking notes and coming up from strategies. it's not some dumb game. i know of it but never had the pleasure of playing it.

Until now...

BUM BUM BUMMMMMMM

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
I'm Team Jim B

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006
I have one request, if I win, can I pick someone else that wasn't a challenger to start a thread and find new shitposters? Since I'm going to win every challenge, obviously, I would be locked into this hell forever.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

youre only good at loving brood mother i doubt u can play an fps

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

kewpuh give stux a Risette avi as penance for my chie avi

I'd do it myself but he's definitely going to get banned again in the challenge after this so I'm not trying to waste that money

thx bb

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Akumos posted:

I have one request, if I win, can I pick someone else that wasn't a challenger to start a thread and find new shitposters? Since I'm going to win every challenge, obviously, I would be locked into this hell forever.

It is your punishment reward for being King of the Shitposters :) Heavy is the crown, better to reign in hell, etc, etc.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
if i win the bbg dota challenge i challenge youre gay asses to a league match lmfao

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006

THE PENETRATOR posted:

if i win the bbg dota challenge i challenge youre gay asses to a league match lmfao

alright I get nidalee

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
bbg if you actually win the quake thing can you finally do the 5v5 team challenge versus those mother fuckers in the games dota thread... thanks.

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Akumos posted:

the person who wins should just make the thread and spectate/commentate the next game without playing imo, obviously they can be challenged again after that

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

Kewpuh posted:

quake isnt really about headshots so aiming for the head is dumb and will get you killed

I've noticed. My opponents should be so lucky :)

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

gnarlyhotep posted:

Jimb I just want you to know I wasn't being sarcastic about you stepping up

You're the only one so far who hasn't complained about some bullshit

you weren't like *in idiot nerdlinger voice* "uueehhuuuhhh...my system requirements I can't play"

you just said "I probably suck at this but hey let's go"

and that is kick rear end

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

gnarlyhotep posted:

I'm Team Jim B

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

This post probably contains a Rickroll link!
Other than Stux literally nobody has had a problem with being challenged so far

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Adam Bowen posted:

sorry, Stux is so bad he clouded my sight

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

Stux only has a work laptop and can't install anything on it because he's got mission critical software without which he can't do his very important job, which is smearing poo poo all over his own face

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Adam Bowen posted:

Stux only has a work laptop and can't install anything on it because he's got mission critical software without which he can't do his very important job, which is smearing poo poo all over his own face

Is shitposting part of his critical mission since he's using the laptop browse on SA?

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006

Adam Bowen posted:

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

Adam Bowen posted:

lol

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
They have flash installed at the library I think

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Adam Bowen posted:

It's the lamest excuse since "hamachi sounds scary :cry:"

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Adam Bowen posted:

magnificent

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Adam Bowen posted:

FAU did

But FAU gets a pass for being hilarious

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Adam Bowen posted:

Voted 4

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006
btw if I win my celebration thread is going to be an anti-feminist MRA fact sheet

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Akumos posted:

btw if I win my celebration thread is going to be an anti-feminist MRA fact sheet

same

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Akumos posted:

Same

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Akumos posted:

gas thread

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

My next thread will be a SafeSpace™ where women, minorities, transgender persons, and otherkin of all varieties can post without fear of judgment or harassment

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
friend of the family! except ironically.

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006

Adam Bowen posted:

My next thread will be a SafeSpace™ where women, minorities, transgender persons, and otherkin of all varieties can post without fear of judgment or harassment

I will defeat you for the White Race

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

:yikes:

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

Participants need to link their Steam community page so we can all add each other http://steamcommunity.com/id/fiwer/

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
i keep reading fiver

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

A lot of people used to say flower which is just stupid

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

Adam Bowen posted:

Participants need to link their Steam community page so we can all add each other http://steamcommunity.com/id/fiwer/

Hey Adam, my laptop displayed a message saying "the cooling fan is not working properly. Please turnoff your computer and return it promptly."

If you need proof, I can take a picture. If you want to ban me for 30 days since I have to send back my laptop, that's fine. But I need to send it back asap.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
i will change my steam name to jimby and play in his place

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

Tell them to expedite the gently caress out of shipping you a new one because you have a shitposters challenge to take part in

• Locked thread