Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mikerock
Oct 29, 2005

which TFR poster is your roommate?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zanraptora
Jul 17, 2014

quakster posted:

Fantasy of Dunning-Kruger effect

Tell me how you're going to kill the gunhavers; I thought we were the dangerous ones.

Oh, right, we're reaching 40% of the US population.

And crime just keeps going down...

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

mikerock posted:

which TFR poster is your roommate?

He refers to SA as my "liberal blogs" but he'd probably fit right in TFR. He also uses "libtard" unironically.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

zanraptora posted:

Tell me how you're going to kill the gunhavers; I thought we were the dangerous ones.

Oh, right, we're reaching 40% of the US population.

And crime just keeps going down...
self-identifying gunhavers, what a world

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Demon Of The Fall posted:

He refers to SA as my "liberal blogs" but he'd probably fit right in TFR. He also uses "libtard" unironically.

he sounds cool

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Shoot your roommate in the face when he's sleeping.........................with your jizz

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
I once had a friend that drove drunk man

zanraptora
Jul 17, 2014

quakster posted:

self-identifying gunhavers, what a world

Hey; You guys keep telling me to use your modern words. I think it's a fair trade if you use modern math and stats.

mikerock
Oct 29, 2005

You live with PCOS Bill?

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007

wow usually the people who call everything on the internet a blog are at least 60

son gay. so what
Mar 13, 2011

SD87 posted:

Nice glory hole f*g

Point and laugh at his pencil dick

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

zanraptora posted:

Hey; You guys keep telling me to use your modern words. I think it's a fair trade if you use modern math and stats.
if you're a gunhaver who's legit good at diddling his bullethose, shouldn't you be a gun control advocate? make sure that only certified gunxperts can get their hands on portable hole administrators, create jobs, get mad buckazoids while you're doin' it

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
crime is down tho cause america is a literal police-state where the cops roll around in tanks wielding machine guns shooting black people

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
Did you call the cops? You should have.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

drilldo squirt posted:

Did you call the cops? You should have.

He did but they didn't give a gently caress haha

zanraptora
Jul 17, 2014
I like people being trained well to use and maintain firearms. I teach anyone and everyone who's got the will to learn. The problem is that the moment we need to be certified as expert, we're walking a tightrope; A congressional shift or presidential election is all it takes to become a "Lapsed/Former Expert"

I'm an advocate of training and awareness. If we invested a quarter of the effort we put towards our laughably bad driver's ed, we could at least keep the our rooty tooty's pointed away from people, properly maintained and stored.

They don't need to be accurate, they just need to know they're a lovely shot and how to keep that from killing someone.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Dude you're posting way too seriously for this thread, no one cares

zanraptora
Jul 17, 2014

Dongattack posted:

crime is down tho cause america is a literal police-state where the cops roll around in tanks wielding machine guns shooting black people

Funny that you blame the right reason, but the wrong people.

Crime's down because 1/30 Americans are trained to pack heat in their waistband. The fact our cops are getting soft and careless comes from the fact that the American people have been forced to protect themselves from apathetic justices, incompetent cops and the remaining criminals who cannot grasp how a 3% compounded chance of getting shot makes mugging a poor career.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i thought american cops were bad because they keep hiring illiterate sociopaths??? learn something new every day

Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW
I'll guess by the photo that you're an idiot poor and therefore nothing of value would be lost should your dumb trash roomate kill you

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

He did but they didn't give a gently caress haha

You should have done it yourself you retard.

zanraptora
Jul 17, 2014

Dude you're posting way too seriously for this thread, no one cares

You don't get to demand my compliance over your beta spat and call it too serious.

If you want, I'll haul in some FReeper strawmen to bounce around if you like, but you made this thread about firearms instead of dumb roommates. You brought this on yourself.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
You have got to be a real dipshit hosed up retard moron to shoot your gun while cleaning it.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

so my stupid roommate was cleaning a gun the other day and it went off and traveled through our wall, narrowly missing my head before going through another wall and missing my other friend by a couple feet while he was playing video games. the week before I mentioned to him that guns are more likely to kill a family member or a friend than an intruder, that would have been kinda funny if he shot me. well, not for me at least. should I try and shoot him as payback?

I was sleeping on the brown pillow, if my gf had been next to me she would be dead.

guns are bad and people who own them are dumb

The lesson to be learned here is to not have a girlfriend that sleeps in the same bed as you until you are married and have a place of your own.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

drilldo squirt posted:

You should have done it yourself you retard.

lol like I'm gonna call cops to my home.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

lollin at this pro gun guy

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
Accident? I don't think so. Your room is bigger and this was his not-so-passive agressive attempt to settle the room allocation argument. Alternatively he is gay and wanted to get rid of your GF for some of that cock of yours.

zanraptora
Jul 17, 2014

Matey posted:

lollin at this pro gun guy

"LOL"ing at a bunch of hypocritical sheep.

Pick One

Our cops are incompetent and hazardous: They engage the wrong people, take too long to respond and make poor decisions (Related reading: A goddamn newspaper.)

Private gun ownership is a power fantasy: LEOs are the only ones who should have them and you should trust them to protect you. (Related reading: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia)

It's a good thing you get the herd health benefit for CCW, otherwise there'd be a hilariously tragic disparity between pro and con firearm crime rates. (poo poo. I almost forgot about Illinois and Chicago didn't I?)

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

zanraptora posted:

Pick One

Our cops are incompetent and hazardous: They engage the wrong people, take too long to respond and make poor decisions (Related reading: A goddamn newspaper.)

Private gun ownership is a power fantasy: LEOs are the only ones who should have them and you should trust them to protect you. (Related reading: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia)

It's a good thing you get the herd health benefit for CCW, otherwise there'd be a hilariously tragic disparity between pro and con firearm crime rates. (poo poo. I almost forgot about Illinois and Chicago didn't I?)

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

What kind of gun was it?

Rifle? Pistol? Make? Model?

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

zanraptora posted:

Pick One

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

zanraptora posted:

Pick One

have you considered you are the right-wing version of an sjw?

zanraptora
Jul 17, 2014

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

have you considered you are the right-wing version of an sjw?

I'm telling you not to mess with my way of life, there's nothing in there about kicking down OP's door and handcuffing him to a shotgun for "sensitivity training regarding firearm owners."

You don't wanna carry, I won't force you; but don't pretend "An armed society is a polite one" hasn't impacted crime.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Did you know that even if you've been best friends with someone for twenty years it's okay to stop being friends with them if they're loser idiots and have become a threat to your life?

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Are you the alcoholic law school goon with his aids assblood spraying black roommate or is it another one ?

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
I wasn't gonna say anything, because the fact that you didn't give that retard three hours to move out means at this point you're kinda asking to get shot. But then I figured I should point out his stupidity combined with yours may end up getting your girlfriend shot in the future, so think about her well being if you can make the mental stretch.

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007

zanraptora posted:

Pick One

i'd like to knwo more about your feelings on chicago and the type of people who live there

epsilon-6
Dec 25, 2002

Professor Shark posted:

Did you know that even if you've been best friends with someone for twenty years it's okay to stop being friends with them if they're loser idiots and have become a threat to your life?

Also maybe move out

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe
What kind of beta are you letting this gun nut off with a casual laugh

• Locked thread