Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

JazzFlight posted:

I wish I kept animating the comics because the voice Aramek chose to do for Pacman in Chapter 6 is a Sean Connery-soundalike and it's pretty drat funny.

I'm just... lazy...
I hosed up, ok? I hosed.

u gotta learn paicence son see what i did there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Suicide by murder is the best thing I've read for a long time.

khy
Aug 15, 2005

RobobTheGreat posted:

Thanks for this tip. Here are:

If anyone catches any mistakes I made when producing these, let me know.

Thank you tremendously. Out of curiosity, would you be able to dump the individual image files used to make these PDF's into an archive? I actually prefer to browse image-by-image because of old habits from years and years and years. If not I understand.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Literally Kermit posted:

u gotta learn paicence son see what i did there

Have you ever been bitch slapped for lack of listening? lack of doing what your told? cuz i'm not far from slapping you, did you see what i just did wrong there?

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

RiskyChris
Jan 13, 2008
I'm unreasonably happy this comic is getting updated again. :allears:

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Phlegmish posted:

Have you ever been bitch slapped for lack of listening? lack of doing what your told? cuz i'm not far from slapping you, did you see what i just did wrong there?

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

RobobTheGreat posted:

Thanks for this tip. Here are:

This is super dooper kooper cool like up the bitches snitches

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!

Finally you post SOMETHING in a Kermit voice like you've been threatening to do for years.

Pretty good.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur posted:

Finally you post SOMETHING in a Kermit voice like you've been threatening to do for years.

Pretty good.

I spent those years practicing, because all my attempts to do TGT Kermit sounded just plain awful. I just realized it's because it's how awkward it's written :v:

Seriously, I kept "correcting" lines in my head as I read them and the speech is so very very long.

Trollologist
Mar 3, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
I love this twist. Because we thought Tails was being trained this whole time to get revenge, and it turns out he was really being trolled!

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
We have to go now.. like real fast ching ching..

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t
Gotta go ching!

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Master Chief troll, you fucker!

mamelon
Oct 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Is mustache guy "slow" or using an italian accent? Mum uh-mia!

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

mamelon posted:

Is mustache guy "slow" or using an italian accent? Mum uh-mia!

He keeps trying to be the most offensive chinese stereotype but he's not very good at it.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
I've been reading it in a super-stereotypical Japanese accent, myself.

Mazreal
Oct 5, 2002

adjusts monocle
I keep reading it in this guy's voice.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

The loving crazy thing is that this insane STD story can be traced all the way back to the beginning. Knuckles, Rouge and DK have a threeway in the first chapter, DK mentions when he drops off Chunky and Tiny with Shadow's Troll Slaiyers that he got the clap from loving Rouge, I think Candy Kong later mentions DK got the clap from Princess Peach which might mean Mario (who is also out there somewhere) might have an STD too.

I can't believe this is a plot point.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Yeah it's the little things like that that make the comic. It has better continuity than pretty much any movie or tv series. I don't know if he's had everything planning from the start or is just really good at making every single little thing from the start of the series a plot hook that later gets developed. Either way, I don't understand how someone like laserbot can manage continuity so well compared to everyone else. I don't know if this means laserbot is special or if everyone involved in tv and movies are just extremely lazy writers.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Lazerbot is pretty special. I mean that in a good and a bad way

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Baronjutter posted:

Yeah it's the little things like that that make the comic. It has better continuity than pretty much any movie or tv series. I don't know if he's had everything planning from the start or is just really good at making every single little thing from the start of the series a plot hook that later gets developed. Either way, I don't understand how someone like laserbot can manage continuity so well compared to everyone else. I don't know if this means laserbot is special or if everyone involved in tv and movies are just extremely lazy writers.

Uhh read/watch more stuff. Lazerbot is good at this but there are plenty of writers with this talent.

edit: In webcomics alone you have It Hurts and the one about the cheater lying to everyone in his wife's family (the name of which i can't remember) that is as detail obsessed as this and has strong continuity.

Snooze Cruise fucked around with this message at 02:42 on May 7, 2015

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

mr.capps posted:

Uhh read/watch more stuff. Lazerbot is good at this but there are plenty of writers with this talent.

edit: In webcomics alone you have It Hurts and the one about the cheater lying to everyone in his wife's family (the name of which i can't remember) that is as detail obsessed as this and has strong continuity.

You're thinking of Lies, Sisters and Wives, I think

http://lies.thecomicseries.com/

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Baronjutter posted:

I'd say the plot continuity often comes at the expense of consistent characterization. I'm not sure I'm a fan of the latest developments. Knuckles is supposed to be a chill weed guy, a comic relief character, and now he's suddenly crying, stating his love for Amy and giving heavy-handed warnings to Tails. Cheeto Man was a cool, laid-back mentor figure that was protecting Tails from Ronald McDonald just a few chapters ago, now he's a horribly exploitative and mean-spirited pimp with questionable intentions. It's too sudden. This whole weed party sequence feels off.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I think the intentions here is the weed party is suppose to feel off.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.
Guys I think this is an antidrug comic and we're being shown Tails's hallucination while under effects of the devil's plant.

woodenchicken
Aug 19, 2007

Nap Ghost
Shouldn't of smoked the Creepy Weed.

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

Not as strong as you'd expect.

Phlegmish posted:

I'd say the plot continuity often comes at the expense of consistent characterization. I'm not sure I'm a fan of the latest developments. Knuckles is supposed to be a chill weed guy, a comic relief character, and now he's suddenly crying, stating his love for Amy and giving heavy-handed warnings to Tails. Cheeto Man was a cool, laid-back mentor figure that was protecting Tails from Ronald McDonald just a few chapters ago, now he's a horribly exploitative and mean-spirited pimp with questionable intentions. It's too sudden. This whole weed party sequence feels off.

He's writing as it comes, I guess. Or maybe he's got to reach some idea THERE but needs to get there from HERE and to heck with before.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
wow, that got darker.
sorry for the lovely compression

Only registered members can see post attachments!

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Ahahaha that escalated quickly.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

pengun101 posted:

wow, that got darker.
sorry for the lovely compression

:catstare:

Better version.

That's one way to show that STDs can kill.

The MSJ fucked around with this message at 03:13 on May 9, 2015

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Hahaha what the hell. Its been so long I have no idea if those dead characters showed up before, besides Rouge I think

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

the last panel

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

And you could feel his features in the air
A wide smile and perfect hair
He had complete control of the rising tides
And a medicine bag hanging at his side

In the flowing blue world of the death-dealing physician
What

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
welp, time to go on another "read tails gets trolled" rant to my friends.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Well at least Jessie went out with a smile.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
Now just wait until one of the Neutrals finds that pile :getin: Who the hell's the green corpse in the center though? Was Birdo even in this before? It's been so long I'm forgetting poo poo I guess.

edit: which made me realize I really hope at some point a neutral uses a corpse to troll Shadow, to prove him wrong that they can't troll you if there dead

Light Gun Man fucked around with this message at 04:21 on May 9, 2015

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

GulagDolls posted:

the last panel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

That last panel needs to be in a museum. But seriously what the gently caress is going on?

Happy Noodle Boy fucked around with this message at 04:44 on May 9, 2015