Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

The Clown Prince of Second Sons

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
Op if taking vitamins and fish oil will make you happier and live longer please do so

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Phlairdon
Apr 15, 2003

If you can't stand up you can't do war!

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

I'm the shoe

You missed, rear end in a top hat!

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
everyone knows dick was the real president

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is

Neukoln19 posted:

Op if taking vitamins and fish oil will make you happier and live longer please do so

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

:swoon:

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

how daddy got me out of serving in vietnam :angel:

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

The fact that he's spent the past six years doing almost non-stop charity work and humanitarian efforts make me think that on some level he has finally realized what a monster he is and is desperately working to try and atone for being directly responsible for an illegal war based on lies with a six-figure death count and literally nothing to show for it in the end.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

nah he thinks about cats all day

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Never thought of it this way, this needs to be mass circulated asap

Rly makes u think

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Sleeveless posted:

The fact that he's spent the past six years doing almost non-stop charity work and humanitarian efforts make me think that on some level he has finally realized what a monster he is and is desperately working to try and atone for being directly responsible for an illegal war based on lies with a six-figure death count and literally nothing to show for it in the end.

I think he's a pretty okay but not-smart man who was under the influence of some cartoonishly evil people.

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

rezatahs posted:

how daddy got me out of serving in vietnam :angel:

Remember 2004 when he was re-elected based mostly on convincing people that his competitor, a decorated Vietnam combat veteran with three Purple Hearts, actually hated the troops

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Sleeveless posted:

Remember 2004 when he was re-elected based mostly on convincing people that his competitor, a decorated Vietnam combat veteran with three Purple Hearts, actually hated the troops

Masterful trolling

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

I think he's a pretty okay but not-smart man who was under the influence of some cartoonishly evil people.

He messed up a lot of poo poo during his 8 years but I think the history books will treat him better than opinions during his presidency.

He sent a poo poo ton of healthcare and medical aid to sub-Saharan Africa where he still continues charity work. His problem was that he surrounded himself with Nixon-Reagan-Dad's Cold War cronies. He was too yokely and folksy to tell them to gently caress off after they hijacked his policy after 9/11. That's why Colin Powell quit.

But god drat I loved it when gas went down to less than $2/gallon. Thanks Bush!

Edit: forgot to quote

Fluo
May 25, 2007

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica
RE: RE: RE: re: FWD: Re: RE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8Q-sRdV7SY

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

GWB is just a likeable guy.

Even the Clintons came around to him.

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
still wearing my "Good Bush. Bad Bush" tshirt.

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW

Sleeveless posted:

His campaign became a verb for overwhelming your opponent with lies.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
i bet 3/4 of you guys would swiftboat his twin daughters
you are loving shameless

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
Give 'em the swiftbone.

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
very soon will the swfit boat vetrans for trooth come forward with the harrowing admission;

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Junkfist posted:

I hope he gets a 3rd term.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

If this is supposed to be anti-Bush it's not working because this is the coolest thing I've ever seen.

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZeRwuN68VQ

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

WeaponGradeSadness posted:

If this is supposed to be anti-Bush it's not working because this is the coolest thing I've ever seen.

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Weok96gwk4E

Every time I try to remember the Bush years, all I can see is a miserable void.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYNS0wfFuaA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

extra stout posted:

its comforting to know that i havent done coke too many times in my life to become president

• Locked thread