Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Would hate to be WWE right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

oldpainless posted:

Real question, who is bram?

Well if TNA plays their cards right, they're hoping to be able to announce soon just who Bram is - a guy they just signed to a Multi-Year Deal!

DynamiteKidd
Jun 11, 2015

by Shine
I looked it up, Bram's finisher is a lifting DDT called 'the Brighter Side of Suffering'

I'm assuming he came up with that and nobody at TNA was smart enough to say "but Bram, that's loving stupid"

Mister E
Oct 2, 2006

by exmarx

DynamiteKidd posted:

I looked it up, Bram's finisher is a lifting DDT called 'the Brighter Side of Suffering'

I'm assuming he came up with that and nobody at TNA was smart enough to say "but Bram, that's loving stupid"

Instead, they heard that name, considered it carefully, and then offered him another multi-year deal! We can only hope he signs another soon.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

I'm worried about Bram's TNA future guys, give me some good news, please. :ohdear:

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Great White Hope posted:

I'm worried about Bram's TNA future guys, give me some good news, please. :ohdear:

i know this is bram's thread and i don't want to steal his thunder but Bob "Ruff" Ryder may have more multi-year contracts in the pipeline

big news for TNA. Extremely big.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

How do you talent?

Bob 'Ghost' Ryder last seen making open calls for wrestlers on Omegle

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I'm laughing a lot at the idea that Jay Lethal would want to go back to TNA.

Besides there's no room for him or a new developmental, because all contracts are currently being written out for Bram to sign.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
Rumor was that the Bram-contract meme was injured in a moonsault.
GOOD NEWS!
The catchphrase has been signed through August 2015!

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Jerusalem posted:

I'm laughing a lot at the idea that Jay Lethal would want to go back to TNA.

Besides there's no room for him or a new developmental, because all contracts are currently being written out for Bram to sign.

Even before TNA was a smoldering wreck Roderick Strong was given a choice between the two and went with ROH

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Guys, I'm delighted to announce I have signed a multi-year deal with PSP that will keep me posting here well into October!

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

Breaking Bram

He is the one who knocks (your skull in)

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

quote:

THE REGIME SIGNS BRAM

Friday, July 3, 2015

The Regime, a Los Angeles-based talent management firm representing Grammy Award winning musicians, athletes and respected artists across all fields of entertainment, is happy to announce a partnership with our latest client, the multi-­? talented Bram.

With the recent expiration of his multi year TNA Entertainment contract, we consider Bram to be among the hottest free agents in professional wrestling. We are very excited for the many opportunities that lie ahead for a man that is universally considered to be one of professional wrestling's greatest entertainers. For all inquires regarding Bram, including booking, publicity and more, please contact Jo...

..oh wait he signed a new multi year contract never mind.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

knock knock
who's there
bram, and i'm here to sign a new multi year deal for tna impact wrestling

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

What's black, white and red all over?

I don't know but Bram has just signed a new multi-year contract with TNA Impact Wrestling

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

A guy walks into a bar and signs Bram to a new multi-year deal with TNA Impact Wrestling

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

What do you say to a black jew? "Bram just signed a new multi-year contract with TNA Impact Wrestling".

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

His name is Bram, and he loves to sign multi year contracts with TNA Impact Wrestling.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

What do you call a guy who just signed with WWE?

Not Bram - because he just signed a new multi-year contract with TNA Impact Wrestling.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

A three legged dog walks into a old west bar and shouts "Holy smokes Bram just signed a new multi-year deal with TNA Impact Wrestling"

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

I love the smell of Bram signing a multi-year deal with TNA Impact Wrestling in the morning.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

how many years are left on his contract as of right now

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

I am happy to join with you today in what will go down in history as the greatest signing for TNA in the history of our nation.

1 score year ago, a great Englishman, in whose symbolic shadow we stand today, signed the multi-year deal with TNA Impact Wrestling. This momentous decree came as a great beacon light of hope to thousands of Mecca fans who had been seared in the flames of withering injustice. It came as a joyous daybreak to end the long night of their captivity.

But one year later, the Mecca still is not free. One year later, the life of the Mecca is still sadly crippled by the manacles of segregation and the chains of discrimination. One year later, the Mecca lives on a lonely island of poverty in the midst of a vast ocean of material prosperity. One year later, the Mecca is still languished in the corners of American society and finds himself an exile in his own land. And so we've come here today to dramatize a shameful condition.

. . .

Multi year deal! Multi year deal!

Thank God ALMIGHTY! Bram has signed a multi year deal!

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Anime Curator posted:

how many years are left on his contract as of right now

Multiple.

Purple Monkey
May 5, 2014

:phone:Hello
I've only just gotten up has Bram resigned yet? :ohdear:

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Doc, you gotta help me, I got a serious case of the Brams.

*doctor puts his hand on my shoulder*

I'm sorry, this will be a multi-year deal.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Hey diddle diddle,
The cat and the fiddle,
The cow jumped over the moon.
The little dog laughed,
To see such sport,
And Bram just signed a brand new multi-year deal with TNA Impact Wrestling

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
Don't know if its been mentioned yet, but that one fella, Bram, oh yeah baby, he's locked in to a new contract with Total Nonstop Wrestling Impact Wrestling.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
Re-signing is often much harder on the Bram.

Purple Monkey
May 5, 2014

:phone:Hello
I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of Bram's new multi year contract with TNA.

Hammond Edgar
Apr 24, 2008
Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world.
Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great wrestler Bram just signed a multi year deal with TNA Impact Wrestling. Go see him. That should pick you up."
Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Bram."

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

Re-signing is often much harder on the Bram.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.
I liked the part in Terminator Genisys where Bram signed a multi-year deal with TNA Impact Wrestling.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
Bram Stoker's Multiyear Contractula

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

One elephant went out to play
And signed a multi-year deal with TNA

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Judge Dixie: *Consider yourself in Contempt!*

Nut Bunnies: *Colonel Bram, did you sign a multi-year contract with TNA Impact Wrestling?*

Judge Dixie: You *don't* have to answer that question!

Col. Bram: I'll answer the question!

[to Nut Bunnies]

Col. Bram: You want answers?

Nut Bunnies: I think I'm entitled to.

Col. Bram: *You want answers?*

Nut Bunnies: *I want the truth!*

Col. Bram: *You can't handle the truth!*

Col. Bram: Son, we wrestle in a ring that has ropes, and those ropes have to be run by men with charisma. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Hulkamatt? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Samoa Joe, and you curse the Carters. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Samoa Joe's leaving, while tragic, probably saved viewers. And my wrestling career, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves ratings. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about in the PunchSport Pagoda, you want me in that ring, you need me in that ring. We use words like buyrates, merch, workrate. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who watches and posts under the blanket of the very entertainment that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you lace up a pair of boots, and rehearse a spot. Either way, I don't give a drat what you think you are entitled to.

Nut Bunnies: Did you sign a multi-year contract with TNA Impact Wrestling?!

Col. Bram: I did the job I...

Nut Bunnies: *Did you sign a multi-year contract with TNA Impact Wrestling!?*

Col. Bram: *You're Goddamn right I did!*

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Did you hear about that Polish submarine? It signed Bram to a multi-year contract.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Bram gets sidelined with a career ending carpal tunnel injury from all this re-signing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CoolCat
Jun 29, 2015

TNA should get into the cereal business and release Bram Flakes.

• Locked thread