Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
i'd like to see White Knight Chronicles: Origins let's played please add it to the list

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

Blind Sally posted:

Don't people go through EUIV in the Paradox Mega Campaign threads?

Yeah but nowadays they come into EUIV completed modded so it's not the same thing. Regardless, the game is constantly updated to the point that gameplay can change dramatically between patches, making it hard to write a tutorial on. Also that CKII tutorial LP is seriously outdated as well.

Khisanth Magus
Mar 31, 2011

Vae Victus

Blind Sally posted:

He is specifically looking for a tutorial LP of it, which I agree would be great.

CrookedB
Jun 27, 2011

Stupid newbee
I'd like someone to LP the PS3/Xbox RPG Resonance of Fate. The LPs I found on Youtube were either incomplete or unbearable to watch. (Duh.)

MatchaZed
Feb 14, 2010

We Can Do It!

Blind Sally posted:

Mainly as roleplaying/voting history LPs, not usually as a tutorial type LP for it as a game.

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost

Blind Sally posted:

When it's actually done, let me know and I'll check it off the list.

Righto. Batman: Arkham Origins is finished.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Putty posted:

i'd like to see White Knight Chronicles: Origins let's played please add it to the list

u motherfuckre

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
Finished Killzone 2 VLP. I'm taking it off the list.

dscruffy1 posted:

Righto. Batman: Arkham Origins is finished.

Also removed.

TiamosLoren
Apr 20, 2013

VolticSurge posted:

I think there is a completed LP of 3 somewhere.

There was an LP of AC3 going on that I was watching, but that stopped 8 months ago. Was following the guy on YT to keep up with updates and it died about the same time he got into making music.

I would have to second seeing AC3 though. Having been raised as a Brit, we didn't get taught poo poo about the civil war, so what AC3 covers is nothing I ever learned about - so bonus points to those who do a Geop-style AC3 LP with historical segments and highlights of what happened during various events in the game, because I honestly loved that stuff (even though I never became fascinated by history prior to those LP's of 1 and 2). That is likely going to be my main draw to it though, because having tried to play through the game myself, I can tell you that it plays like rear end. (Then again, Liberation HD did worse somehow.)

Crosspeice
Aug 9, 2013

One problem is the game is kinda boring. Funnily enough, a story about a bunch of old white men deciding what to write on paper isn't hugely interesting.

There is an LP of Black Flag somewhere in the depths, I dunno if it's still going, or the updates are slow.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Crosspeice posted:

One problem is the game is kinda boring. Funnily enough, a story about a bunch of old white men deciding what to write on paper isn't hugely interesting.

That's a gross misrepresentation of what occurs in ACIII, but yeah, it's not the most engaging Assassin's Creed by far. It's more fun than the first Assassin's Creed, but that's a knock against the game considering how much the series improved with the Ezio Trilogy.

Crosspeice
Aug 9, 2013

I'm happy for an LP to prove me wrong and it's probably my Brit ignorance not leaping for joy at the thought of going from Renaissance Italy to Colonial America.

Oh, while I remember, it was a long and arduous journey, but I've LPed Dr Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas here

Edit: Oh wait, nevermind. You're fast. But it is complete.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
I think someone forgot to mention that the Saga Frontier 2 LP finished. And I have a few new requests: Ehrgeiz, Dissidia Final Fantasy, Theatrhythm Final Fantasy, and the Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles series.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Crosspeice posted:

I'm happy for an LP to prove me wrong and it's probably my Brit ignorance not leaping for joy at the thought of going from Renaissance Italy to Colonial America.

Oh, while I remember, it was a long and arduous journey, but I've LPed Dr Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas here

Edit: Oh wait, nevermind. You're fast. But it is complete.

Oh, ha, I see! I'll remove it entirely.

And yeah, I wouldn't rely on a semi-historically accurate LP to prove you wrong. I mean, over-simplifications aside, it's true that Colonial America doesn't have quite the same appeal to it that Renaissance Italy. Assassin's Creed III is more like a less fun Red Dead Redemption than an Assassin's Creed game.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Blind Sally posted:

Assassin's Creed III is more like a less fun Red Dead Redemption than an Assassin's Creed game.
But we already have a game for that and it's called Gun.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
Huh, I was looking at the list and I saw Fez 2 there. I wonder how that got there.

Major_JF
Oct 17, 2008

Mraagvpeine posted:

Huh, I was looking at the list and I saw Fez 2 there. I wonder how that got there.

A jokester requested it days after Phil Fish quit the internets. Or more likely. Solely because Mr. Fish quit the internet.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
I'd love to see a Paranoia pen and paper lp in the vein of the grey hunter Rogue trader lp or those great call of cthulhu videos.

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost
There's a request on the list for a blind VLP of The Evil Within, I am working on this. http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3729340

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

I'm mad because of a thorn in my impenetrable hide
I would like to request Maken Shao for the PS2 as the one in the archive has all the video links broken and I feel more people should know about this game.

Maken X for the Dreamcast would suffice as they are the same game with a few differences.

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

N. Tomorrow

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

maxhush posted:

N. Tomorrow

I beg your pardon?

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Lizard Wizard posted:

I beg your pardon?

http://www.thewayoftheninja.org/ ?

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

My disdain for you all knows no bounds.
I'd like to see an LP of Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime. It's a fun game, and one I'm very fond of. There was one done in the past, but it never got archived and all the videos are gone.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
I would love to see Terra Nova: Strike Force Centauri, an old Looking Glass classic. Squad-based powered armour FPS that was way ahead of its time. There are some attempts on YouTube, but nothing really shows it off well.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

chrisoya posted:

I would love to see Terra Nova: Strike Force Centauri, an old Looking Glass classic. Squad-based powered armour FPS that was way ahead of its time. There are some attempts on YouTube, but nothing really shows it off well.

Seconding this. I regret not getting into that before the graphics got terribly dated.

RealSovietBear
Aug 14, 2013

Bears from Space
I have two requests. First is the horrible Altered Beast games (original, Game Boy Advance and PS2). The second is a bit difficult, but if someone could LP Segagaga that would be amazing. The problem with SGGG is that it never got translated, so the only way I imagine this being done properly is a post-commentary LP with the dialog boxes edited with a translation (which in itself is a bigass hassle and a lot of work).

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Requesting The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds because it's the best Zelda game and more people need to realize this.

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.

Mega64 posted:

Requesting The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds because it's the best Zelda game and more people need to realize this.

I'm going to second this request. Link Between Worlds is loving fantastic.

Brunom1
Sep 5, 2011

Ask me about being the best dad ever.
I honestly find it very surprising that no one's requested the PS2 Ace Combat games (4, 5 and Zero), so that's what I'll do.

There were some folks who tried them a few years back but all the LPs were abandoned. This must be rectified because these games are all amazing!

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Brunom1 posted:

I honestly find it very surprising that no one's requested the PS2 Ace Combat games (4, 5 and Zero), so that's what I'll do.

There were some folks who tried them a few years back but all the LPs were abandoned. This must be rectified because these games are all amazing!

They were on the previous list forever, but were swept out in the purge to start the new one.

It's been my goal for a while now however to do a megathread LP of the PS2 Ace Combats and 6 in in-universe chronological order (Zero-04-5-6). So maybe one day eventually...

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

We'd sooner see completed Lethal Skies LPs.

Ghost Stromboli
Mar 31, 2011
Is it worth requesting an informative LP of Dwarf Fortress? Every thread on it is some arena or narrative LP that gets passed around. Those are cool and all, but it would be neat to see how someone builds an actual fortress that's meant to last - and not necessarily in the form of a character's journal entry (no offense).

Aerdan
Apr 14, 2012

Not Dennis NEDry
I'm disappointed that there isn't an LP of One Must Fall: 2097 (DOS, plus a bunch of other platforms with OpenOMF). I'd particularly like to see a 100% informational run.

OminousEdge
Apr 4, 2013
I really wanna see a LP of Suikoden Tierkreis for the Nintendo DS as either a SSLP or a HLP. Hopefully done humorously as the other Suikoden LP's have tended to be.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

I'd really like to see a video LP of Muppets Inside. Video, of course.

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!

Lizard Wizard posted:

I'd really like to see a video LP of Muppets Inside. Video, of course.

The see a few issues with the game for a full LP. Trivial but True would start getting repeat questions. Beaker's Brain you can really only talk about once, Scope that song could be annoying depending on your preference of fish sounds or "ow" sounds. Two thumbs down is always a rotating cube puzzle. Really Kitchen of doom would be entertaining being a Doom clone and Gonzo's game just for watching Gonzo constantly getting hurt. Plus all those copyrighted clips could cause an issue too.

I have considered doing this game at one point.

EDIT: I suppose it could work as a casual shoot the poo poo LP for 2 or more people.

mateo360 fucked around with this message at 21:55 on Jul 16, 2015

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
It might be nice to see a Lets Play of Ninja Blade. It's an ultra-janky From Software action game from 2009 and it is really really unfun to play, but has very ridiculous, fun, over-the-top cutscenes that are enjoyable to watch.

Linear Zoetrope
Nov 28, 2011

A hero must cook

Mega64 posted:

There are so many 3DS games I want to LP, but that drat capture card is so expensive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
God I would love someone to do an informative, funny, chill, and most of all, competent DKC: Tropical Freeze LP.

• Locked thread