Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
defiantgiant
Oct 17, 2004

YOU ARE RIDICULOUS now please stop running backward all the time kthx

blue squares posted:

I wish I had a dog so bad. I lived with a girl with the most amazing, smartest border collie ever. But I'm in school and I live in a small apartment on limited funds and I just couldn't be a responsible dog owner right now. Maybe if I got like a 10 year old lazy dog from a shelter and just let him hang out a lot, but they're still expensive to care for.

Yeah, I'm in the same boat. I want a dog really bad, but I'm a junior associate at a law firm, which means I'm not around my apartment enough to care for any life form more complex than a jade plant. Some day I'll have a dog who likes to watch the Bears constantly lose to Aaron Rodgers with me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

sorry you guys can't have dogs :smith:

yesterday Finn helped me do the dishes

I loaded the dishwasher while he did laps around the kitchen and living room because for some reason me doing the dishes triggers something in his idiot dog brain that says run around and knock everything over

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK
I'm thinking of making the '15 toxx thread. I've got some fun ones in mind!

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Parmesan Basil posted:

I'm thinking of making the '15 toxx thread. I've got some fun ones in mind!

Please put in the OP to not do any "in every post i will include a reference to john madden" toxx's

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

@AdamSchefter: NFLPA sources tell ABC News' @ryansmithtv that if Tom Brady is suspended for any games, they expect to challenge decision in federal court.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
That won't drag on for years.

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Put T*m Br*dy on the commissioner exempt list while the legal process plays out

Only fair

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

What up Siamese cat owning buddy :3::hf::3:

Ramadu posted:

Cats rool dogs drool

Atticus Finch posted:

Cats rule gently caress all these basic bitches.

No, my wife and I don't have any children - why do you ask?

Edit: In what could pass for offseason news, Melvin Gordon and Trae Waynes ran in to Floyd Mayweather and hit it off enough that he shut down his gym to let them have a private training day with his regimen. He wasn't there, but some creepy dude with a cell phone was there to film some of it. Apparently they're planning to meet up with Floyd before the season starts for more training.

Unfortunately it's TMZ, but here's a link if you're desperate: http://www.tmz.com/2015/07/14/floyd-mayweather-nfl-rookies-private-gym-workout-melvin-gordon-trae-waynes/

Blowjob Overtime fucked around with this message at 14:15 on Jul 15, 2015

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Elephanthead posted:

That won't drag on for years.

Preferably until after his retirement.

Edit: McNabb's BAC was .171, so apparently he had been taking a lot of chlorophyll.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere fucked around with this message at 14:19 on Jul 15, 2015

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

it would actually be cool if tom brady died imo

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I think tom brady is a bit of a bitch

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Sour Diesel posted:

Gotta stop him before he kills again

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

it's cool how Tom Brady basically ruined football for me for my entire adult life

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

Brady's sexy and he knows it

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Ehud posted:

it's cool how Tom Brady basically ruined football for me for my entire adult life

Agreed.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Gonz posted:

Broncos and Cowboys will be forced to switch QB's for the 2015-2016 season.
Romo on the Broncos would own

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Sour Diesel posted:

I am coming around to this point of view.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Ehud posted:

This, but A.A. Ron Rodgers and still having 8 years or so to go.

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Fine. Here's Easton. A good dog.

BobbyK
Jun 4, 2008

by Cyrano4747

blue squares posted:

I wish I had a dog so bad. I lived with a girl with the most amazing, smartest border collie ever. But I'm in school and I live in a small apartment on limited funds and I just couldn't be a responsible dog owner right now. Maybe if I got like a 10 year old lazy dog from a shelter and just let him hang out a lot, but they're still expensive to care for.

Border collies/australian shepherds are the best. This is my wife's first dog and he's also the best. He might be the dumbest border collie ever but he's lovable.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
Guys, guys... my wife is marathoning Glee over Netflix.

HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!1

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

I don't wish death on anyone but Brady could become a theravadan monk and I'd be very happy for him

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Here is exclusive YouTube footage of my dog. Party on goons :D

https://youtu.be/jLKnCeeAW48

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

PrinceRandom posted:

I don't wish death on anyone but Brady could become a theravadan monk and I'd be very happy for him

The Pats nation would probably throw a lot of money at the temple.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

DrKennethNoisewater posted:

This, but A.A. Ron Rodgers and still having 8 years or so to go.

What team do you cheer for? If you're a Vikings fan the future is bright! If not, prepare for a decade of Zimmer and Bridgewater bringing the pain.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Chilichimp posted:

Divorce

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

A Man and his dog posted:

Whosagooddog? It's you!!!

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I have a plant :smith:

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

She's a sleepy one.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Chichevache posted:

What team do you cheer for? If you're a Vikings fan the future is bright! If not, prepare for a decade of Zimmer and Bridgewater bringing the pain.

It is the Vikings, so the future does look pretty loving bright. It is entirely possible that the Vikings/Packers rivalry could actually become real in the next few years as opposed to just something that we Vikings fans think about while the Packers are vaguely aware that there are other teams in the NFC North. If Zimmer and Teddy B work out as well as I hope, those two teams could pretty easily see each other in the playoffs multiple times before A.A. Ron's reign of terror is over.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Sweet chair grandma

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Chilichimp posted:

Smash the router.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

plants are great. I'm keeping a poinsettia alive much to my wife's dismay. It's just a green plant now so why not.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Cruel and Unusual posted:

She's a sleepy one.

Spoeank posted:

Sweet chair grandma

lol @ the doily

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

DrKennethNoisewater posted:

It is the Vikings, so the future does look pretty loving bright. It is entirely possible that the Vikings/Packers rivalry could actually become real in the next few years as opposed to just something that we Vikings fans think about while the Packers are vaguely aware that there are other teams in the NFC North. If Zimmer and Teddy B work out as well as I hope, those two teams could pretty easily see each other in the playoffs multiple times before A.A. Ron's reign of terror is over.

You guys are replacing the Bucs as my dark horse wild card team this year! Don't get too excited though, the Bucs have been trash every year I got excited for them.

A Man and his dog posted:

I can tell this dog is a fantastic cuddler. :3:

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

Puppy having a staredown with a crawdad

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

defiantgiant posted:

Yeah, I'm in the same boat. I want a dog really bad, but I'm a junior associate at a law firm, which means I'm not around my apartment enough to care for any life form more complex than a jade plant. Some day I'll have a dog who likes to watch the Bears constantly lose to Aaron Rodgers with me.

same here except i also live in a one bedroom apartment so the dog would be sad being left there all day, but my family's golden retrievers are the best and i want one :smith:

their entire goal in life is to have people pet them and give them treats as much as possible and will get so happy anytime someone shows up they haven't seen in a while

also, having been asleep for eight hours counts as "a while" to them

doggies :3:

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Most of the terrible posters have cats

Checks out

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

My dog is on a different continent and I miss her

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Chilichimp posted:

:rip:

• Locked thread