Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
:siren: Deadline is set at 10pm EST Sunday 7/26. If you think this is too fast, let me know and with enough interest I will move the deadline to Monday. Happy feasting! :siren:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...
##vote bowmore

Sorry, mate!

Knowledge of N0 isn't a scumtell, but assuming that everyone else knows about N0 and have actions is. The only reason to assume other players have N0 actions is if he's talking out of the thread with other players and everyone has a N0 action. That's a clear sign of a scumdoc.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

votefinder posted:

Votecount for Day 1

Not Voting (16): Asiina, bowmore, Byers2142, CapitalistPig, Ernie., EXAKT Science, Gamerofthegame, Hal Incandenza, imgay, Jedit, Opopanax, Pinterest Mom, Robviously, SirSamVimes, Somberbrero, Zetsubou-san

With 16 alive, it's 9 votes to lynch. There is currently no deadline set.

Can we get a dynamic Votefinder in the OP?

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Byers2142 posted:

##vote bowmore

Sorry, mate!

Knowledge of N0 isn't a scumtell, but assuming that everyone else knows about N0 and have actions is. The only reason to assume other players have N0 actions is if he's talking out of the thread with other players and everyone has a N0 action. That's a clear sign of a scumdoc.
I was just joking about night 0 because kumba was taking so long

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

bowmore posted:

I was just joking about night 0 because kumba was taking so long

That's not a "It was a joke" post, that's a "poo poo, I slipped up" post.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Byers2142 posted:

That's not a "It was a joke" post, that's a "poo poo, I slipped up" post.
yeah the whoops was a continuation of the joke

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

bowmore posted:

yeah the whoops was a continuation of the joke

That feels like a stretch excuse after the fact to me. Unfortunately, it also kills the line of inquiry. You say it's a joke, I say it was a slip. Instead of hammering on it like I used to, I'm going to leave my vote on you and let the thread decide how they interpret it.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Byers2142 posted:

That feels like a stretch excuse after the fact to me. Unfortunately, it also kills the line of inquiry. You say it's a joke, I say it was a slip. Instead of hammering on it like I used to, I'm going to leave my vote on you and let the thread decide how they interpret it.
that's fine

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

So with that out of the way, what do I want to eat for lunch today? I didn't get a chance to pack lunch today. I've got a sushi place down the street, a Tex-Mex chain, a salad shop, or the usual glut of burger joints to choose from. I don't think I want a burg; none would live up to the picture last night.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Sushi!

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Bento box it is!

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Genius. Billionaire. Playboy. Philanthropist.

Sushi is the appropriate option for lunch for you. Though depending on the salad shop that could come in a close second. A good chopped salad is both filling and nutritious.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Robviously posted:

Sushi is the appropriate option for lunch for you. Though depending on the salad shop that could come in a close second. A good chopped salad is both filling and nutritious.

For salad, I get Spinach, Turkey, Grapes, Asiago Cheese, and a light Raspberry Vinagrette, all chopped up. It's pretty good; never had problems with freshness.

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Baby spinach, arugala, chopped egg, tomato and cheddar with a strawberry vinaigrette gets me my salad fix when I need it.

And now I want a salad for lunch. Dammit.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Robviously posted:

Baby spinach, arugala, chopped egg, tomato and cheddar with a strawberry vinaigrette gets me my salad fix when I need it.

Never was a raw tomato fan. Unless they're cooked, I avoid them.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

And not to disrupt lunch talk, but what's your impression of bowmore's N0 comments? Joke, or slip in revealing knowledge he shouldn't have?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I am slightly suspicious of bowmore from that whole n0 slip, but honestly it isnt really a scumtell per se.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Robviously posted:

Best salad is Cobb salad.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

CapitalistPig posted:

Best salad is Cobb salad.

Again, tomatoes. Drop those, and a Cobb is a good salad.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Byers2142 posted:

Again, tomatoes. Drop those, and a Cobb is a good salad.

but tomatoes are good

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

CapitalistPig posted:

but tomatoes are good

Sure, when they're cooked. I don't like their taste raw.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Byers2142 posted:

Sure, when they're cooked. I don't like their taste raw.

I guess not everyone can be perfect.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

CapitalistPig posted:

I guess not everyone can be perfect.

I know, but I also know you're trying, so I'll forgive you.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
I can stand raw tomatoes on a sandwich but otherwise their texture is distressing.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I can't eat tomatoes because my body produces too much acid already. I'll just stick to my boot thank you very much

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Opopanax posted:

I can't eat tomatoes because my body produces too much acid already. I'll just stick to my boot thank you very much

Boots are acidic when cooked, Opop. The curing process leaves chemical traces on them that leeches out. You may be in trouble.

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Cobb salad would be the best salad if it didn't have avacado. That's right, I'm one of those people.

In actual talk, I think bowmore probably let something slip but I don't trust anyone talking about what they're doing to actually be doing said thing.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Raw tomatoes are the only tomatoes I'll eat. Even warm tomatoes are gross.

Also bowmore isn't dumb enough to make a scumslip like that, I'm going with joke.

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.

I dunno I think this sam thing had a good thing going

##vote sam

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Gamerofthegame posted:

##vote sam

... because?

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
##vote imgay I didn't like his behavior around the Vimes turbo, and I think his vote was one of the worst. Also imgay was the first of three votes to pop up in Vimes over the course of three minutes, the other two being bowmore and Byers.

imgay posted:

gently caress everything
##vote SirSamVines

bowmore posted:

##vote SirSamVines

Byers2142 posted:

I can support this.

##vote SirSamVines

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Gamerofthegame posted:

##vote sam

yeah elaborate please

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

EXAKT Science posted:

##vote imgay I didn't like his behavior around the Vimes turbo, and I think his vote was one of the worst. Also imgay was the first of three votes to pop up in Vimes over the course of three minutes, the other two being bowmore and Byers.

Just to be clear, are you trying to connect bowmore, imgay, and me due to the timing of the votes? Like, we all decided in the scumdoc to go in on D0 joke turbo? I kinda get your imgay vote, just trying to understand what/why you mentioned bowmore and me.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Byers2142 posted:

Just to be clear, are you trying to connect bowmore, imgay, and me due to the timing of the votes? Like, we all decided in the scumdoc to go in on D0 joke turbo? I kinda get your imgay vote, just trying to understand what/why you mentioned bowmore and me.

I thought the timing was interesting. I think it would be pretty silly for all three of you to be scum together, but those three votes are when the momentum actually started to pick up.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

EXAKT Science posted:

I thought the timing was interesting. I think it would be pretty silly for all three of you to be scum together, but those three votes are when the momentum actually started to pick up.

Got it, thanks.

In regards to imgay, here's his next post after the vote, made after the fake hammer of the fake turbo:

imgay posted:

Wow day 0 Lynch might be uncannon. gently caress up if true

Without that second post, I'd say you're barking up the wrong tree, but that post has a bit of distancing built in, just in case.

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.

Byers2142 posted:

... because?

no real reason lol

i like the imgay case tho that makes sense tbh but even for a D1 case it's kinda weak. Gonna see what happens.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Gamer, are you scum this game? You can trust me, I won't tell anyone I swear!

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Must be scum with other people that voted with me, I mean how can the time table be off. Super shady how you are picking a target out of a list of targets that is the majority of the game and saying look at that shade.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

imgay posted:

Must be scum with other people that voted with me, I mean how can the time table be off. Super shady how you are picking a target out of a list of targets that is the majority of the game and saying look at that shade.

three people is not the majority of the game, dude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

EXAKT Science posted:

three people is not the majority of the game, dude.

But everyone who was voting SirSamVines was

• Locked thread