Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
opus111
Jul 6, 2014

into permentantly-stressed out sadsacks whose main hobby in life seems to be moping around and grizzling about the tiniest things within just a few weeks of meeting them?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Un chien andalou
Oct 22, 2008

The pipe is leaking

opus111 posted:

into permentantly-stressed out sadsacks whose main hobby in life seems to be moping around and grizzling about the tiniest things within just a few weeks of meeting them?!

maybe it is you who is the problem

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Un chien andalou posted:

And also :gas:

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Un chien andalou posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
What's the one thing in the OP's situation that is the common thread here?

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

SniperWoreConverse posted:

the op is in it?

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

SniperWoreConverse posted:

We are all in it?

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Un chien andalou posted:

no because all my MALE friends retain their emotional balance, always.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

That they are all girls is also a common thread. I prescribe a trial dosage of man love.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Alternatively, it has been statistically shown that women are more likely to become involved with a new partner during the fertile phase of their cycle. This can sometimes lead to bad decision making (which supports the 'OP is entirely to blame' hypothesis), but also it would mean that after a few weeks they enter the miserable mess phase of their cycle, and OP is either unable or uninterested in providing support through that (which is partly OPs fault, but not entirely).

unassertive boy 99
Dec 7, 2014

by Ralp
I haven't noticed that OP, looks like it's just u

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
the biological clock goes

tick . . . :(

tick . . . :ohdear:

tick . . . :mad:

tick . . . :supaburn:

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Spanish Manlove posted:

the op is in it?

opus111 posted:

yes op is a goon/himself is the problem I think. although some goons have had relationships maybe so i'm leaning towards OP

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

They meet you and are super excited about you and the whole world is bright then once the flames of new relationship have cooled a little they go back to being normal this is sad reality for both men and women

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

ghlbtsk posted:

the biological clock goes

tick . . . :(

tick . . . :ohdear:

tick . . . :mad:

tick . . . :supaburn:

nice

Tiocfaidh Yar Ma
Dec 5, 2012

Surprising Adventures!
I haven't read much bb.com or other websites that refer to people as alpha, beta or 'females' recently but iirc the main reason females keep betas around is so they can bitch about stuff to them and use them as an emotional tampon to mitigate the damage done by being constantly reamed by a cock carousel of studly alphas

hth your situation op

Rivethead
Feb 22, 2008

Women are emotional time bombs and you are collateral damage. Accept your fate OP.

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi

opus111 posted:

maybe the women thought they were entering a relationship where emotional support was part of the deal?

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
I had this happen to a dear friend, op. First he started dating her while we were roommates and he thought she was cool and relaxed because he's an alcoholic who hadn't been in a relationship since high school and she would get drunk with him. None of us liked her and she was off putting to everyone but him. They were happy and would do cool things together like driving drunk to bars in the middle of the night because her brother's ex-gf showed up at his bar and he called her crying about it so they had to defend his honor and protect their turf. They would also do fun things like get into pointless shouting arguments over syrup and she would have fun doing emotionally abusive things like finding one thing wrong with a meal he made for her and refusing to eat it, then emasculating him and asking why he can't be a man in earshot of everyone else. Eventually they decided to move this happy relationship up a notch and he moved out to a place with her and suddenly she started being weird and emotional and checking his Chrome history to see if he went straight home after work or not and now she's a crazy bitch! It's really strange, OP. Must be the result of their periods.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
That's when their energy to look happy runs out. All women are stressed and anxious literally 100% of the time.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
So that homeless girl finally got sick of your Mc D dinners?

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Pick posted:

That's when their energy to look happy runs out. All women are stressed and anxious literally 100% of the time.

A woman's smile is always a lie.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Pick posted:

Even after sex?

unassertive boy 99
Dec 7, 2014

by Ralp
It's tough being a girl if you[re not pretty, that's bad

GreatGreen
Jul 3, 2007
That's not what gaslighting means you hyperbolic dipshit.

VendaGoat posted:

Even after sex?

Especially after sex.

Will he cuddle?
If he doesn't does that mean he doesn't like me?
Holy poo poo what if he doesn't like me?
Holy poo poo what if he does like me?
Does he think I'm any good?
Does he even think I'm attractive?
Did I do everything he wanted?
I hope he calls back.
What if he doesn't call back?
He hasn't said I'm pretty yet, does that mean anything?

and it goes on...

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Being a woman sounds exhausting

old-timey newspaper gal
Feb 23, 2005

GreatGreen posted:

Especially after sex.

Will he cuddle?
If he doesn't does that mean he doesn't like me?
Holy poo poo what if he doesn't like me?
Holy poo poo what if he does like me?
Does he think I'm any good?
Does he even think I'm attractive?
Did I do everything he wanted?
I hope he calls back.
What if he doesn't call back?
He hasn't said I'm pretty yet, does that mean anything?

and it goes on...

It's not that I don't want to cuddle with you I just want to play The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt more.

Uberskooper
Apr 30, 2007
Skoops up goood

Hot Jam posted:

It's not that I don't want to cuddle with you I just want to play The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt more.

lol witcher? you should probably just kill yourself instead.

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
haha yeah that guy plays the wrong kind of video game

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

Uberskooper posted:

lol witcher? you should probably just kill yourself instead.

get ploughed, whoreson

Uberskooper
Apr 30, 2007
Skoops up goood
don't get me wrong, i'd rather play a video game too rather than kiss a woman but that dude is playing a retarded game for stupids

Uberskooper
Apr 30, 2007
Skoops up goood

subhuman filth posted:

get ploughed, whoreson

sorry you're butthurt about someone on the internet saying a bad thing about something

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
fuckers definitely wasting his time on that wrong kind of video game when his stupid rear end should instead be playing the right kind of video game

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

We are all in it?

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

Uberskooper posted:

sorry you're butthurt about someone on the internet saying a bad thing about something

you are so dumb and gay

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Pick posted:

this is the awnser op

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

also its not a bug its a feature

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
op's gimmick of being weird and creepy w/r/t women is pretty clever and always gets a chuckle out of me. dont ever stop lil buddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

To be fair...
Feb 3, 2006
Film Producer
How often do you get turned down, OP? Maybe it's the fedora.

• Locked thread