Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011

EugeneJ posted:

Marissa Johnson, the 40k/year Christian College Graduate just put this on Facebook:

bitch cray

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Maneck posted:

Does it matter? Then she had a dumb opinion in high school, and has undergone a transition to an equally retarded but polar opposite opinion now.

It's funny.

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011

Maneck posted:

Does it matter? Then she had a dumb opinion in high school, and has undergone a transition to an equally retarded but polar opposite opinion now.

yeah it matters

e:

also shutup

Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
i still can't believe he just let them speak, if this happened at a republican rally those girls would have been carried out in body bags

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Junkfist posted:

I think strength is more important than courage because if a really courageous guy kept on bravely going after a guy who was really strong the strong guy would get annoyed and kill him and we'd all approve saying "wow that brave guy was kind of an rear end in a top hat and I like how the strong guy murdered him".

And I mean think about it how can you be courageous if you're dead?

courage is overcoming death by affirming life right in it's ugly face

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DP6S3KE2DaI

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading
Perhaps the message, at its heart, is more important than the means by which it is conveyed. Unfortunately, in this wacky world of ours, people tend to be more amenable when you present well and speak your message clearly than when you wrestle the mic away at Nana's funeral to recite politically slanted slam poetry wearing nothing but the cock ring grasped tightly betwixt your fingers as though your were an Irish schoolgirl anxiously twirling her strawberry curls.

PerpetualSelf
Apr 6, 2015

by Ralp
After looking at the front page of reddit now I think the girl had some good points.

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

Invisible Handjob posted:

i still can't believe he just let them speak, if this happened at a republican rally those girls would have been carried out in body bags

he's basically played it the best he can, by capitulating to them.

while their methods were obnoxious, hardly any bernie sanders supporter is going to argue that their basic message that there are disparities in the justice system for black people versus others that should be corrected.

so, i dunno what your recommendation is, he yell at them or something? at best, the protestors go away and don't support him.

if he capitulates, his existing supporters aren't going to ditch him (what's the alternative? hillary? lol), and at best he convinces the protesters to work with him cooperatively rather than adversarially.

RavenKrows
May 29, 2008

Whatev posted:

Perhaps the message, at its heart, is more important than the means by which it is conveyed. Unfortunately, in this wacky world of ours, people tend to be more amenable when you present well and speak your message clearly than when you wrestle the mic away at Nana's funeral to recite politically slanted slam poetry wearing nothing but the cock ring grasped tightly betwixt your fingers as though your were an Irish schoolgirl anxiously twirling her strawberry curls.

is the message bernie sanders is a big baby who got hoisted at his own party

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

Commie NedFlanders posted:

this being used as an argument is exactly why we need bernie sanders in office. money has dominated our politics and we are living in a new tale of two cities era.

this can change though, if people like us are donating more!

I can pledge 5% of my paychecks right now, it's not unreasonably difficult, it just takes enough people to grow a pair and do it

that's just empty blind cynicism. Bernie's been doing this for years and he's been slowly and steadily growing, like the price of a hot stock that's about to JUMP!

yes they will because the vast majority of americans care about working class issues because they are all working class people but if you are running a millionaire dynasty president vs a billionaire reality tv president OF COURSE they're gonna make a stupid choice because that's all they have

make it easy and obvious!!

I want to believe.

Don't get me wrong. Keeping Sanders in the race as long as possible is good for the election and our country. It will force Hillary to address all the concerns that Sanders addresses (if only at face value). For all the money that HC has she doesn't have what Sanders has and that's true believers. That's going to be a problem in the general election.

People don't vote for the "lesser" of two evils. If they're already that cynical then they won't be showing up at the polls. The candidate that wins is the candidate that gets people energized to their cause or personality cult.

Jeb has the same problem. People on the right and the left are both looking for alternatives to the presumed heirs to the nomination. If Jeb doesn't pick up his performance then some other Republican will because those alternatives have serious money behind them.

Hillary doesn't have that problem. The problem for the Dems. is besides Sanders there are no other strong contenders. Should a federal indictment land at her feet because of unsecured emails (unlikely, but possible) then there is no "mainstream" alternative.

Besides, north eastern liberals do not win presidential elections. The last one to do so was JFK and he had some help from ballot boxes that "showed up in the last minute" in Chicago and Texas. The last liberal from north east that won a presidential election by any wide margin was FDR.

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading

RavenKrows posted:

He should have SLUGGED those bitches RIGHT IN THE loving FACE! NO ONE FUCKS WITH THE SANDMAN wWITHOUT GETTING PUT TO SLEEP. IN A BODY BAG!!

Maneck
Sep 11, 2011

origami posted:

yeah it matters

e:

also shutup

You mumbled through that last part. WHAT?

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

RavenKrows posted:

It was actually a pre-party, so Bernie was like "gently caress it, I don't have time for this nonsense" and went on to the main event.

Maneck
Sep 11, 2011

NotWearingPants posted:

It was actually a pre-party, so Bernie was like "gently caress it, I don't have time for this nonsense" and went on to the main event.

If he would have done that, it would have been awesome.

I hate yankees
Apr 29, 2008

i have not heard a single good reason why sanders is not electable, he's courageous, he's experienced, he's wise, he's prudent, and he has a rock solid understanding of how things work, he's not just a face like trump

he's right about all the issues, he knows how the system works, he has tons of experience and knows how to actually do things, he's perfectly electable

don't forget Obama was a first term senator with dark skin and the middle name Hussein during the War in Iraq :stare: and here we are

SUPPORT SANDARS FULLY, THROW YOUR WEIGHT BEHIND IT, GET THE WORD OUT, DONATE, VOLUNTEER, MOVE YOUR rear end

do you post in d&d regularly because lol just lol

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?

courage is overcoming death by affirming life right in it's ugly face

I don't know I saw insects and Japanese people try something like that and they all died.

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

The pro move is to have a back up mic on standby if the first one malfunctions or is eh- commandeered. You then turn down the screaming anarchist in your mixer and turn up the person you came to see speak and we all get on with our lives.

Another reason why Bernie isn't ready for prime time.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Maneck posted:

If he would have done that, it would have been awesome.

That's pretty much what happened. He left and went to the main event where 12,000 people crammed into an arena with 3000 who couldn't get in standing outside.

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011

Maneck posted:

You mumbled through that last part. WHAT?

can't we just appreciate a misguided mentally ill young woman without you trying to provide some modicum of context

it's funny that she was a palin supporter at one time

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Automatic Slim posted:

The pro move is to have a back up mic on standby if the first one malfunctions or is eh- commandeered. You then turn down the screaming anarchist in your mixer and turn up the person you came to see speak and we all get on with our lives.

Another reason why Bernie isn't ready for prime time.
Bern should've back-hand slapped that bitch like the moves I practice every morning while watching John Cena videos

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

Automatic Slim posted:

Should a federal indictment land at her feet because of unsecured emails (unlikely, but possible) then there is no "mainstream" alternative.

Hell would freeze over before that would happen. Her backers will make sure that it never happens. Short of her killing and eating a small child on live TV, she is pretty much untouchable in the eyes of US Law given the billions of dollars pushing her pasty rear end towards the White House. Those billions will also be the same reason why Bernie will never get within a million miles of wining, as they will be doing everything possible to make sure he never gets to try out his commie ideas. . . not that they will have to, as the left is full of a million different splinter groups that think their own pet interest should be the centre of US domestic policy, "and if Sanders isn't going to create protected national parks for trans-furry-blacks, then gently caress him! I'm going to stay home or vote for Hilldog!"

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Bernie Sanders to appear on hit show Portlandia

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Nonsense posted:

Bernie Sanders to appear on hit show Portlandia

You wouldn't need to put a dove on bernie, since a bird would mistake his hair for a nest.

Rod Munch
Jul 17, 2001

He should have pulled out his cell phone, started recording, and then dropped a "Worldstar"

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Cowman posted:

She used to support Sarah Palin :lol:

lol BLM and Sanderistas got the poo poo trolled out of them by Alan Keyes

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Holy god lmao the Reddit frontpage.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Automatic Slim posted:

The last liberal from north east that won a presidential election by any wide margin was FDR.

bring back the bull moose

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Omi-Polari posted:

GastonEatTheEggs
Nov 7, 2012

Omi-Polari posted:

lol if the racist voat guys end up helping bernie sanders

Maneck
Sep 11, 2011
Did he put his head in a bowling ball polisher?

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Omi-Polari posted:

goddamnit reddit

reddit really is pants on head retarded.

PerpetualSelf
Apr 6, 2015

by Ralp

spacemang_spliff posted:

goddamnit reddit

reddit really is pants on head retarded.

did someone really loving post that?

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

Blistex posted:

Short of her killing and eating a small child on live TV, she is pretty much untouchable in the eyes of US Law given the billions of dollars pushing her pasty rear end towards the White House.

So voting for Hildog if that happened. Puts that Planned Parenthood bullshit to shame.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

PerpetualSelf posted:

did someone really loving post that?

it's simply titled "Hate."

OP Hates cropping tool +1499

Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

ashgromnies posted:

he's basically played it the best he can, by capitulating to them.

while their methods were obnoxious, hardly any bernie sanders supporter is going to argue that their basic message that there are disparities in the justice system for black people versus others that should be corrected.

so, i dunno what your recommendation is, he yell at them or something? at best, the protestors go away and don't support him.

if he capitulates, his existing supporters aren't going to ditch him (what's the alternative? hillary? lol), and at best he convinces the protesters to work with him cooperatively rather than adversarially.

my recommendation is:

they were a couple of stupid crazy bitches, pretty common for these types to show up when somebody is running for president. why the gently caress wasn't his security team or he himself prepared for / anticipating something like this? it's not like it matters because they are 'on your side', sometimes you need a strategy to kick people out. this won't be the first time his events are disrupted either (hint these 2 cunts were not on his side, in their view he was just some ornery old white fag)

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Now all we need is for her to actually be white ala Dolazel and everything will be wonderful and complete

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

Invisible Handjob posted:

my recommendation is:

they were a couple of stupid crazy bitches, pretty common for these types to show up when somebody is running for president. why the gently caress wasn't his security team or he himself prepared for / anticipating something like this? it's not like it matters because they are 'on your side', sometimes you need a strategy to kick people out. this won't be the first time his events are disrupted either (hint these 2 cunts were not on his side, in their view he was just some ornery old white fag)

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

you're what's wrong with politics and discourse in general

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

Automatic Slim posted:

So voting for Hildog if that happened. Puts that Planned Parenthood bullshit to shame.

As much as I hate people using South Park memes in real life, I hope that one sticks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whip
Apr 9, 2007

by Lowtax
Gonna get on the microphone and yell statistics about black people providing real change for black people oh yeah. No one is blacker than me.

• Locked thread