Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

It was on this day that his greatest enemy defeated, the true lord of darkness arose. His name? MARIO.

What is that sun like thing? A mascot for something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

Giovanni_Sinclair posted:

What is that sun like thing? A mascot for something?

Indeed

The Hausu Usher
Feb 9, 2010

:spooky:
Screaming is the only useful thing that we can do.

When's the last time you seen a centre-back do something like this?
https://vine.co/v/ewxUJilnwzX

Love the big man, has to smash the Scottish transfer fee record when he leaves.

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

BisonDollah posted:

When's the last time you seen a centre-back do something like this?
https://vine.co/v/ewxUJilnwzX

Love the big man, has to smash the Scottish transfer fee record when he leaves.
He'll break the record, but I don't think Chris Sutton's valuation is quite accurate.

Coohoolin
Aug 5, 2012

Oor Coohoolie.
Clangers is off.

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

What a loving hit

https://streamable.com/pllx

The Hausu Usher
Feb 9, 2010

Sole reason for Allan's proposed move to Celtic being the GIRU to The Rangers or because Bitton is offski after the CL qualifiers?

It's kinda funny, but.

duckmaster
Sep 13, 2004
Mr and Mrs Duck go and stay in a nice hotel.

One night they call room service for some condoms as things are heating up.

The guy arrives and says "do you want me to put it on your bill"

Mr Duck says "what kind of pervert do you think I am?!

QUACK QUACK
Celtic need all the clever, quick thinking players they can get to ensure they don't drop points against Kilmarnock.

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

duckmaster posted:

Celtic need all the clever, quick thinking players they can get to ensure they don't drop points against Kilmarnock.

oh no we might only win the league by 15 points this year rather than 17 :ohdear:

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

jre posted:

oh no we might only win the league by 15 points this year rather than 17 :ohdear:

Yeah how exciting

The Hausu Usher
Feb 9, 2010

duckmaster posted:

:supaburn:

http://www.celticfc.net/news/8835

...Scott Allan says hi.

The Hausu Usher fucked around with this message at 22:51 on Aug 14, 2015

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

reformed bad troll posted:

Yeah how exciting

Agreed, the championship is where it's at

Oh wait, never mind

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
gently caress Celtic. Tinpot club with the worst fans in the world.

The Hausu Usher
Feb 9, 2010

African AIDS cum posted:

gently caress Celtic. Tinpot club with the worst fans in the world.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;

:lol: Celtic will be small time and obsessive forever

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

What tears would these be? Celtic are a poo poo club, totally irrelevant outside catholic potato kiddy diddling areas, can't even win in Europe and are lucky to sign Championship players

The Hausu Usher
Feb 9, 2010

Total Meatlove posted:

:lol: Celtic will be small time and obsessive forever

Don't worry man, better learning right now that Dave King needs 25-30 working days to process his Wonga loans in order to buy players just now so's christmas isn't ruined for y'all. I'm sure he'll spend a little on your playing squad then. Just be sure to write a big letter to Santa about who you want and send it C/O Celtic Football Club Scouting Team.

African AIDS cum posted:

What tears would these be? Celtic are a poo poo club, totally irrelevant outside catholic potato kiddy diddling areas, can't even win in Europe and are lucky to sign Championship players

Celtic fans say "haha, that mad hun Scott Allan's just signed for us for gently caress awl and it looks like the zombies were wanking over the prospect of signing him for weeks".
The Rangers fans retort "haha you are Catholic and/or Irish and kid molesters"

Great craic.

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

BisonDollah posted:

Don't worry man, better learning right now that Dave King needs 25-30 working days to process his Wonga loans in order to buy players just now so's christmas isn't ruined for y'all. I'm sure he'll spend a little on your playing squad then. Just be sure to write a big letter to Santa about who you want and send it C/O Celtic Football Club Scouting Team.

Celtic fans say "haha, that mad hun Scott Allan's just signed for us for gently caress awl and it looks like the zombies were wanking over the prospect of signing him for weeks".
The Rangers fans retort "haha you are Catholic and/or Irish and kid molesters"

Great craic.

I like how you assume everyone that hates Celtic is a Rangers fan.

Coohoolin
Aug 5, 2012

Oor Coohoolie.

reformed bad troll posted:

I like how you assume everyone that hates Celtic is a Rangers fan.

This gimmick is old and boring.

African AIDS cum posted:

So is this one.

jre posted:

We're coming for you.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
Good to see Big Carlton Morris leading his Hamiltons to glory against those Dundee United twats

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

Coohoolin posted:

This gimmick is old and boring.

So is this one.

We're coming for you.

Says the Swiss liberal scots tchucter

duckmaster
Sep 13, 2004
Mr and Mrs Duck go and stay in a nice hotel.

One night they call room service for some condoms as things are heating up.

The guy arrives and says "do you want me to put it on your bill"

Mr Duck says "what kind of pervert do you think I am?!

QUACK QUACK

Blue Star Error posted:

Good to see Big Carlton Morris leading his Hamiltons to glory against those Dundee United twats

lol you must be new here, we don't actually talk about football matches

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;

BisonDollah posted:

Great craic.

:lol: that you can't see how needy and pathetic that is

And that you're still talking about Rangers being 6 weeks from death 3 years on from when you started.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Total Meatlove posted:

And that you're still talking about Rangers being 6 weeks from death 3 years on from when you started.

They cried wolf too many times. Zero credibility

Russ
Dec 17, 2005

Chimping around, kick my brains round the floor
These are the days - it never rains but it pours

Blue Star Error posted:

*looks closer at this season* hmmm in retrospect it looks like this season will be...loving cool?

The Hausu Usher
Feb 9, 2010

Total Meatlove posted:

I suppose if I thought about it for more than 30 seconds it would be a bit daft, but "needy"? "pathetic"? Har har!

Total Meatlove posted:

"Billionaire" owner doesn't pony up the 400k needed to sign a club's top target - laughing about it isn't the same as saying the current incarnation of a club is going bust. But y'all did die a few years ago though, you know that, right? Teams don't go into administration and "get relegated" out of existence and have to apply for a loving license and entry into the football leagues but this is stuff you already know deep down so try not to cry about it. The Rangers EST 1872 will do well this year, mate. Good luck with promotion - shame you couldn't equal Gretna's record but heyho.

DrWrestling69
Feb 4, 2008

Tracyanne...

BisonDollah posted:

I suppose if I thought about it for more than 30 seconds it would be a bit daft, but "needy"? "pathetic"? Har har!

"Billionaire" owner doesn't pony up the 400k needed to sign a club's top target - laughing about it isn't the same as saying the current incarnation of a club is going bust. But y'all did die a few years ago though, you know that, right? Teams don't go into administration and "get relegated" out of existence and have to apply for a loving license and entry into the football leagues but this is stuff you already know deep down so try not to cry about it. The Rangers EST 1872 will do well this year, mate. Good luck with promotion - shame you couldn't equal Gretna's record but heyho.

:qqsay:

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:
I'm glad the sole torchbearers of Scottish football have learnt some humility these past few years.

The Hausu Usher
Feb 9, 2010

Not surprised at the amount of hurt going on ITT but very surprised the pedo/Catholic/Irish stuff is still allowed to fly, it's loving rank & funnily enough this place is the only Scottish football chat place where I see it's still allowed. "OBVIOUS TROLL" or not, I'm sick of it, I'm sick of this prick AAC and his wee dangleberry pals. It's not banter, it's not funny, it's not content nor relevant. Get it tae gently caress.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

BisonDollah posted:

Not surprised at the amount of hurt going on ITT but very surprised the pedo/Catholic/Irish stuff is still allowed to fly, it's loving rank & funnily enough this place is the only Scottish football chat place where I see it's still allowed. "OBVIOUS TROLL" or not, I'm sick of it, I'm sick of this prick AAC and his wee dangleberry pals. It's not banter, it's not funny, it's not content nor relevant. Get it tae gently caress.

You can get away with pretty much anything in TRP. It's the least tumblr-fied of the forums.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)

BisonDollah posted:

It is quite funny tbf

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

personally i'm loving that it's wringing some overwrought angryposts out of the forum's most insufferable people

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

BisonDollah posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXJZBjylYlo

The Clit Avoider
Aug 11, 2002

El Profesional
Actually if I remember right (I do btw), it got shut down by The_Finn for a bit before he quit. Mostly because it was pointed out to him that laughing at Munich, Hillsborough, and the Ibrox Disaster(s) or using them for point scoring are/were all utterly reviled here but apparently laughing at the lives ruined by child molestation was absolutely fine.

I mean, we don't usually see Heysel jokes, or humour about the Furiani if Gigi Galli wants some Italian examples.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Scottish (and Irish) people need to accept a little banter in their lives, not everyone cares about their retarded sectarian drama. The best way is to make fun of the absurdity of it. The safe space nonsense can "get tae gently caress"

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Finn only cared when people made Hillsborough jokes or said something mean about Liverpool.

The Hausu Usher
Feb 9, 2010

Re-calibrating banter-o-meter as saying things like "racism, sectarianism & making a mockery of child molestation used as a substitute for a retort is kinda lovely" is obviously only for idiots who should be ashamed to have spent a tenner to access this webpage. Bare with me, bears.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNnqpWouEbE

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS. FENIANIFICATION COMPLETE.

The Hausu Usher fucked around with this message at 17:15 on Aug 16, 2015

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Celtic's past history of child molestation shouldn't be swept under the rug to avoid hurting soccer fans feelings. Penn State football fans would be laughed at if they tried the same thing. Luckily this is an American forum and we value free speech.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
The old firm - a cancer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

The Clit Avoider posted:

Actually if I remember right (I do btw), it got shut down by The_Finn for a bit before he quit. Mostly because it was pointed out to him that laughing at Munich, Hillsborough, and the Ibrox Disaster(s) or using them for point scoring are/were all utterly reviled here but apparently laughing at the lives ruined by child molestation was absolutely fine.

I mean, we don't usually see Heysel jokes, or humour about the Furiani if Gigi Galli wants some Italian examples.

Just like Big Jock, mods knew.

• Locked thread