Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
It just makes it fairer for the 18/19 y/olds who have 17 y/o gf's

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot

Aralan posted:

I don't understand, how did she reduce from 32 to 34 that isn't a lower number

if u turn up the ac, does that mean ur turning the temp down or up

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
every time I hear someone has a breast reduction I get unreasonably angry because I'm an AA cup and it's not faaaaiiiir!!!!

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
what a loving whore chopping her tits off, i hope they grow back (this actually does happen)

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Weird how batteries and breasts share a size notation.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Is a AA cup smaller than an A cup or larger? Why is it that A and D are the only cups that get double versions?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Young Freud posted:

7 cubic inches per cup

:stare:

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

loquacius posted:

Is a AA cup smaller than an A cup or larger? Why is it that A and D are the only cups that get double versions?

smaller

and who knows bras don't make any sense and are a foreign concept to me I hardly ever wear them and people always tell me how lucky I am :smith:

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Troposphere posted:

smaller

and who knows bras don't make any sense and are a foreign concept to me I hardly ever wear them and people always tell me how lucky I am :smith:

small boobs are good too, they still boobs after all. plus one less step to getting naked without a bra

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Its not the size its what u do with them

Do you make tbem jiggle?

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I understand her reasoning behind the decision but I also feel like it wasn't entirely her decision to make, you know?

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
if I use a ton of duct tape and a corset I can kind of vaguely make cleavage

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Trop, you should email Ariel Winter and ask for her spare boobmeat, she's not using it

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

loquacius posted:

Trop, you should email Ariel Winter and ask for her spare boobmeat, she's not using it

I'm tempted

I've thought about implants because I'm super tired of people thinking I'm a preteen but I'm afraid of them looking fake...obviously what I need is an injection of 100% all natural boobmeat

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Troposphere posted:

I'm tempted

I've thought about implants because I'm super tired of people thinking I'm a preteen but I'm afraid of them looking fake...obviously what I need is an injection of 100% all natural boobmeat

Call this man

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

finger lickin good

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
The winning move with small breasts is to always have headlights on.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

when you get too small that looks worse

real post fake tits won't look bad if you go up to a b or so but they will feel fake so you may as well make them look fake too. get some 32f to balance the universes loss

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Reality is what you can get away with
Hell Gem
:stare: :eyepop::eatfresh:

Miss Areola Canasta
Oct 14, 2007

"You lookin' at me?"

Do it ironically posted:

what a loving whore chopping her tits off, i hope they grow back (this actually does happen)

What, like a keloid? Now that would be terrible. Like, 50s drive-in movie terrible. Every time you cut it off it grows back - BIGGER!

Troposphere posted:

every time I hear someone has a breast reduction I get unreasonably angry because I'm an AA cup and it's not faaaaiiiir!!!!

Hey, all you need is a handful. And look on the bright side: yours won't sag nearly as much. You'll look like a teenager when you're 40.

Miss Areola Canasta
Oct 14, 2007

"You lookin' at me?"

Troposphere posted:

I'm tempted

Scientists should take a few cells from your boobs... clone them into two globs, inject, and shape. No chance of rejection, because they're your own cells! :science:

I'm sorry that the boobmeat transplant hasn't been perfected yet. When I hear about it on the news, I'll think of you.

For the moment, I'd stick with padded bras. Getting implants is super-painful, and you may not be happy with how they look. My mother says she now wishes she had stuck with padded bras.

V V gently caress all these assholes. V V Do any of those sexy models on the runways have Cs? No, they're all As or below. You don't need DDs to look like a woman. /grandstanding

Miss Areola Canasta fucked around with this message at 18:42 on Aug 19, 2015

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I wouldn't any runway model, in part because they're all like seven feet tall, in part because I'm way below their standards, and in part because of the tiny-boobs thing you just mentioned, so maybe that's a bad example

Nodelphi
Jan 30, 2004

We are all quite capable of believing in anything as long as it's improbable.

Ham Wrangler

Miss Areola Canasta posted:

Scientists should take a few cells from your boobs... clone them into two globs, inject, and shape. No chance of rejection, because they're your own cells! :science:

I'm sorry that the boobmeat transplant hasn't been perfected yet. When I hear about it on the news, I'll think of you.

For the moment, I'd stick with padded bras. Getting implants is super-painful, and you may not be happy with how they look. My mother says she now wishes she had stuck with padded bras.

gently caress all these assholes. Do any of those sexy models on the runways have Cs? No, they're all As or below. You don't need DDs to look like a woman. /grandstanding

Counterpoint: you kinda do sometimes depending on your body type, I agree though, avoid implants.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

V V gently caress all these assholes. V V

I'm sorry I like boobs

wait no I'm not

Trop can do whatever she wants with her boobs though, that's not my business and my tastes have nothing to do with her. I guess what I'm saying is gently caress you right back :tipshat:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Boobs Big, So What?

Boobs Small, So What?

Boobs, So What?

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Breasts are cool and everything but I'm more of an rear end man.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

FIRST TIME posted:

Breasts are cool and everything but I'm more of an rear end man.

Your feelings on rear end Reduction Surgery?

Miss Areola Canasta
Oct 14, 2007

"You lookin' at me?"

loquacius posted:

I wouldn't any runway model... maybe that's a bad example

The important thing isn't whether or not you - or anyone else - would [ ] her, but that she should be confident in her appearance as a woman. Someone else might not [ ] her because she doesn't' look like Ronald McDonald. A woman - or man's - beauty isn't dependent upon whether or not someone else would want to [ ] them.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

FIRST TIME posted:

My state is 18+ so I thought for the longest time that it was the same everywhere in the US. Then I find out there's all these states where creepy old guys can bang high school sophomores and it's OK. Pretty hosed up if you ask me.

most of the states that have age of consent that young also have a stipulation/rule that says you can't be banging teens if you are X number of years older.

So like, if you are 18 banging a 16 year old that's fine (and although it's technically statutory rape in places where age of consent is 18+, there are romeo and juliet laws that make the sentencing not as harsh for cases like that) but if you are 30 banging a 16 year old that's still illegal.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

A woman - or man's - beauty isn't dependent upon whether or not someone else would want to [ ] them.

Riiiiiiiiight.....

No one has become jealous and banged someone because the person they lust after's partner is hotter than them.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

argondamn posted:

what if her boobs keep growing anyway

prolly

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

VendaGoat posted:

Your feelings on rear end Reduction Surgery?

Depends on what kind of shape that rear end is in. If it's just an amorphous blob then yeah fix that poo poo but if it's nice and round and what not then leave it as it.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Troposphere posted:

I'm tempted

Don't do it, just grow out your rear end muscle

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

rear end implants go real bad, real fast. do not do them.

Squats please

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

The important thing isn't whether or not you - or anyone else - would [ ] her, but that she should be confident in her appearance as a woman. Someone else might not [ ] her because she doesn't' look like Ronald McDonald. A woman - or man's - beauty isn't dependent upon whether or not someone else would want to [ ] them.

I think my response to that edit makes it abundantly clear I am aware of this

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Moridin920 posted:

most of the states that have age of consent that young also have a stipulation/rule that says you can't be banging teens if you are X number of years older.

So like, if you are 18 banging a 16 year old that's fine (and although it's technically statutory rape in places where age of consent is 18+, there are romeo and juliet laws that make the sentencing not as harsh for cases like that) but if you are 30 banging a 16 year old that's still illegal.

Good to know. It really skeeves me out when parents let their 14 year old date an 18 year old or are completely oblivious to the fact that their 15 year old daughter's friend's dad is way too interested in her. LIke a 16 year old and an 18 year old or a 17 and a 19 year old aren't that big of a deal but anytime a grown rear end adult is interested in teenagers, that's hosed up and should be scrutinized. Teenage girls are annoying as hell. I'm in my early 30s and I could see maybe messing around with a girl in her 20s or so just because she's hot. Teenage girls might as well be 5 years old, given how immature and annoying they are to be around if you're a non-creepy adult male.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

I'd execute any 19 year old, especially a minority, who was interested in my pre-18 year old daughter hope this helps.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I feel the need to clarify that I have no opinion one way or the other on SA forums user Troposphere's boobs and merely meant to comment on fashion models in the context of their value as an example of female beauty. Sorry, Troposphere, your boobs are probably fine but if you want to do something else with them that's probably fine too!

I felt bad because Trop is a good poster :(

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

loquacius posted:

I wouldn't any runway model, in part because they're all like seven feet tall, in part because I'm way below their standards, and in part because of the tiny-boobs thing you just mentioned, so maybe that's a bad example
I would all runway models, for the same reasons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Nonsense posted:

I'd execute any minority who was interested in my pre-18 year old daughter hope this helps.

• Locked thread