Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

EZ at the NASA headquarters was the greatest thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx
FWIW, Cush came back to practice after throwing up, in a manner that befits him.

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx

bondster
May 6, 2007

Me, looking at the Texans QB situation.

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Thats a nice Game 7 you have there. Would be a shame if somebody nailed it down.
Kari Lee's impression of O'Brien was on point.

Mughe
Mar 17, 2007

I'll tolerate you until I can replace you.
BoB and quite frankly Hard Knocks is making me root for the Houston Texans. This is a good season.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Mughe posted:

BoB and quite frankly Hard Knocks is making me root for the Houston Texans. This is a good season.

Every member except Watt.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Is there water on space?! is the best thing

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

No Butt Stuff posted:

Every member except Watt.

No, especially Watt and Cushing.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Spoeank posted:

Is there water on space?! is the best thing

I'm partial to him wondering if they grill in space

e: gently caress I never knew about BOBs son :smith:

Intruder fucked around with this message at 02:06 on Aug 27, 2015

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Bill seems like a good coach.

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx

Intruder posted:

I'm partial to him wondering if they grill in space

e: gently caress I never knew about BOBs son :smith:

Really? I assumed there was no way to avoid hearing about it during game broadcasts or on all of the articles about him when he was hired.

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug

bhsman posted:

Really? I assumed there was no way to avoid hearing about it during game broadcasts or on all of the articles about him when he was hired.

this show was the first I heard about it

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx

Neil Armbong posted:

this show was the first I heard about it

Weird. Apparently Houston's medical facilities was one of the things they used to sell OB on the job.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

HBO I don't want to see brian cushing vomit 10 pounds out of himself thanks in advance

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

For every Brian Cushing puking that you don't enjoy watching, I will enjoy watching two

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
If only NASA had taken the Texans players for a ride on the Vomit Comet plane and allowed Cushing to blow chunks there.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Ramadu posted:

HBO I don't want to see brian cushing vomit 10 pounds out of himself thanks in advance

That really wasn't that much vomit. I've had more than that after a bad bratwurst platter. (gently caress wisconsin forever amen)

HeebHustler
Jan 16, 2007

To be fair, the puking was probably a direct result of Watt's speech in the huddle.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Chichevache posted:

That pep talk felt really forced and lame, JJ.

How would you rate the fakeness of his smile

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Intruder posted:

How would you rate the fakeness of his smile

After I saw him "getting jiggy" with that gangster rap in episode 1 I haven't been able to tolerate that thug. :bahgawd:

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

JJ's workout regimen is getting out there and now everybody is going to be JJ Watt

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

I'm guessing a big tire is expensive

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

PrinceRandom posted:

Yeah, but that poo poo lasts forever.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I'm wondering if the piss drinking is going to spread to other teams as well

Never eat a carb, always drink a piss

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx
Football fans think literally huddle speech is Ray Lewis-esque.

Voodoo
Jun 3, 2003

m2sbr what
I wonder what the cameraman was thinking as he was holding the shot of Cushing puking his brains out.

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah

Voodoo posted:

I wonder what the cameraman was thinking as he was holding the shot of Cushing puking his brains out.

"...nailed it"

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Voodoo posted:

Probably laughing because Cushing is a walking douchebag.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

PrinceRandom posted:

No you just go to the monster truck stadium on MONDAY MONDAY MONDAY

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE posted:

No you just go to the monster truck stadium on MONDAY MONDAY MONDAY

how on earth did you gently caress this up

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

The joke was that you go after the monster trucks are all broken and don't need the tires anymore.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Intruder posted:

how on earth did you gently caress this up

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY

How did you not know that was intentional?

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE posted:

The joke was that you go after the monster trucks are all broken and don't need the tires anymore.

Well gently caress

Chilichimp posted:

How did you not know that was intentional?

I'll... something something... intentional to you :argh:

Intruder fucked around with this message at 15:38 on Aug 28, 2015

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

The Lions are producing their own knockoff of Hard Knocks (Hard Knockoff?) for some reason. It isn't too bad.

http://www.detroitlions.com/media-center/videos/Inside-the-Den-Lions-Camp-Week-3/691d1ba1-c06d-4606-a7fd-75af0e55af1e

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Cruel and Unusual posted:

The Lions are producing their own knockoff of Hard Knocks (Hard Knockoff?) for some reason. It isn't too bad.

http://www.detroitlions.com/media-center/videos/Inside-the-Den-Lions-Camp-Week-3/691d1ba1-c06d-4606-a7fd-75af0e55af1e

Weird, I thought the NFL was having a hard time getting teams who are not owned by Jerry Jones to voluntarily do Hard Knocks. If the Lions wanted to do this, you'd think they'd be a shoe-in considering they actually made the playoffs last year.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
The key difference is the lions most likely have complete control over the show, so they can push whatever narrative they want.

I don't think they have that with the official version.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
I'm probably over selling it but I feel like if BOB was the Dolphins coach they'd be legit AFC contenders.

I love everything about this season and don't get the Watt hate.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Cruel and Unusual posted:

Panthers did / are doing the same thing, called Camp confidential it's pretty cool. It's like a budget hard knocks. I really wish my team would do a proper season of Hard knocks though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

TheBizzness posted:

I'm probably over selling it but I feel like if BOB was the Dolphins coach they'd be legit AFC contenders.

I love everything about this season and don't get the Watt hate.

He's a hot take sportswriter's wet dream, basically

• Locked thread