Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
just train jon pop to gbs and post the reports

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
comedy option train him to en

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
dont ban jon pop we need him in gbs

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Darkman Fanpage posted:

dont ban jon pop we need him in gbs

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Free Jon pop

take my life... please!
May 31, 2006

We make everything you need and you need everything we make.

Mange Mite posted:

Free Jon pop

Available while supplies last. Limit two (2) Jon Pops per forum account. Void where not funny.

Lowtechs
Jan 12, 2001
Grimey Drawer
How do you keep getting banned. This is the SA forums where you have to be pretty fecking out there to be banned. Maybe you should work on your social skills and for somethingawful those social skills are on the very low side.

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
it's because you start terrible misogynistic threads in GBS instead of just posting misogynistic comments in other people's threads like all the other GBS misogynists. it also helps to merely allude to things instead of outright stating them, for example you may be banned for coming out and saying that you hate women and think they shouldn't be able to vote, but it's perfectly okay for you to post something like "isn't it interesting how these statistics show that all these bad things happened after women's suffrage? wonder why that is?"

stick with these steps and with luck you'll be able to extend your posting career by months or even years, hope this helps!

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Keep jon pop!

We losec the unique flavors one by one

End up like Denny 's xafter church

Olf gumming pancake and sausage

We better we always better! !

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Lowtechs posted:

How do you keep getting banned. This is the SA forums where you have to be pretty fecking out there to be banned. Maybe you should work on your social skills and for somethingawful those social skills are on the very low side.

Jon Pop's postings are pretty drat distinctive.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Pitdragon posted:

it's because you start terrible misogynistic threads in GBS instead of just posting misogynistic comments in other people's threads like all the other GBS misogynists. it also helps to merely allude to things instead of outright stating them, for example you may be banned for coming out and saying that you hate women and think they shouldn't be able to vote, but it's perfectly okay for you to post something like "isn't it interesting how these statistics show that all these bad things happened after women's suffrage? wonder why that is?"

stick with these steps and with luck you'll be able to extend your posting career by months or even years, hope this helps!

Yes, this. More subversive, less annoying.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
Jon pop for mod of pyf

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

Pitdragon posted:

its nice for posters to honestly state their views imo even if it makes babby cry

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED
popgate15

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
the comedy answer is that the mods are bad and jokes are banned

the actual answer is that we ban the mentally ill

that said

jackyl posted:

Jon pop for mod of pyf

I can dig it

edit: it also wouldn't be the first time we had an extremely hosed up lunatic mod PYF

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
Free Jon Pop, it's time for change

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

Sam Hill posted:

Hi I am forums poster Jon Pop. I do not understand why I keep getting banned. My women hating is a gimmick for the most part. I do have some issues I wont deny that, but I don't understand why I am basically banned on site. This is supposed to be a jokey website that is not PC. Yes I know that no one wants SA to turn into a hate site, but a little free thinking should be encouraged imo. I want to build up a post history and username on this site, and I am tired of getting a new one every other week. If the women hating stuff is too much than I will stop it, and only post blue pill material as it relates to them. If a mod could please break it down for me, I would greatly appreciate it. Money is not the issue, but I want to be taken seriously as a poster, and build a profile and post history on this site. This is my last attempt really. Their is no point in making new accounts if I keep having to start all over, or not be myself to avoid detection. So if this account is banned for no reason, than I am done. Thank you to everyone who gave me a fair shot.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

What the Sam Hill is going on here?

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

lmao

TheRecogScene
Aug 22, 2010

I'm gonna miss you when you're gone.

Sonofsilversign posted:

comedy option train him to en

I would definitely love to see more MRAs posting in e/n as a valuable font of accurate information on inter-and-intra-sex relationships

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

DudeGoofyGuy posted:

I would definitely love to see more misinformed MRAs posting in e/n as a valuable font of accurate information on inter-and-intra-sex relationships

en goons tell me its there for comedy not advice tho

Oh Hell No
Oct 10, 2007

I've got the world on a string.

Jon Pop i thought for a while that i used to know you irl, but then i remembered that the black misogynist shut-in Tampa native i was thinking of has actually gotten laid a few times

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

quote:

So if this account is banned for no reason, than I am done.

i don't buy it

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

free jon pop

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
We did it again boys, really delivering on our ''stop the pop'' campaign

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

bring back LF

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
also helldump

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

this
this
a thousnad times THIS

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Election erection is a shadow LF

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

petition to put jon pop in gen pop

whatever that means

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

the hook brings you back - Jon Pop Blue Pill Traveler

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

SpicyMeatSandwich posted:

the hook brings you back - Jon Pop Blue Pill Traveler

run around is totally about some beta who can't gently caress

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

Tautologicus posted:

Election erection is a shadow LF

i agree in princible but d&d posters dont get flamed back to their hugbox so this doesnt quite wash

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
drat fine job by the mods building a wall to keep Jon Pop out and making Jon Pop pay for it. Sort of the Donald Trump immigration policy of forums posting.

PsionicAnt
Jul 16, 2001
what in the sam hill??

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Greetings. I am permabanned user moron idiot. Why am I being banned.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Sonofsilversign posted:

i agree in princible but d&d posters dont get flamed back to their hugbox so this doesnt quite wash

yea there are d&d mods in there who are massive insufferable faggots. i wish the election forum was a subforum of gbs tbh. its bad enough with ralp there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
I think you should be able to post here GBS is a hole anyway. But the mods are a bunch of chumps.

• Locked thread