Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
POWERBALL
Feb 16, 2012

by zen death robot

ashgromnies posted:

lmao wait you're serious that you think it's a big deal to call someone the gender they were at the time?

like, there was an olympian named bruce that was male and did pretty well and was on cereal boxes

unless you invented time travel and can somehow go back and replace all the references to "bruce jenner, male olympian" retroactively i think it's probably okay to refer to things by the identity under which they occurred

but you're a dick if you call the person who is now caitlyn jenner "bruce" or "male". but they once were. it's not that hard. fuckwad.

maybe this will help you understand that gender identity and birth sex are different

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004
wait if we are going to retroactively declare pre-transition bruce/caitlyn a woman, does that mean we should revoke their olympic medals for competing in the men's events, when they were actually a woman??? makes u think (that you're a loving moron)

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

POWERBALL posted:

maybe this will help you understand that gender identity and birth sex are different

i don't think you read my post, at all

i never said they were the same. i said that their gender identity used to be male, so when referring to things that took place back then, it's okay to say a male did them. you're really bad at reading.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
Stink episode

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

POWERBALL posted:

xx/xy

That's its

Anything else is just mental abstract from people who can't handle playing the cards they're dealt and are as such, are a genetic and social dead-end. They need psychiatric help, not social coddling.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
brb, gonna burn some books and play guitar

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
oh my goaaaaaaaaawd

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
if you don't like a person because of what they did that's one thing, I guess I don't get the trans hate that's going on though.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

POWERBALL posted:

No, you still use she because she was always a woman, even if she presented male at the time.

Oceania has always been at war with Eastasia.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Sum up the episode for me

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
I didn't really get the end though. Like kyle just ended up caving to the abuse and there was no real comeuppance for the frat, not sure what the message was supposed to be.

The Cissy was a better episode imho

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

How about I call Jenner an unrepentant killer, which is what xhe transitioned into when their negligence caused the death of someone and xhe proceeded to not give a single gently caress.
its more like the plot to The Machinist but instead of not sleeping and loosing tons of weight she grows out her hair and gets a pair of bolt ons after the text and kill while driving a car

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
remember when south park was about farts and kenny dying now its like watching a live action tumblr or something

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

ArbitraryC posted:

I didn't really get the end though. Like kyle just ended up caving to the abuse and there was no real comeuppance for the frat, not sure what the message was supposed to be.

The Cissy was a better episode imho

Yeah, it was missing an act.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
its okay they're new at this

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

2 south park threads in a single day wowza

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
i thought the point of trolling was to get people more tiled up than u & cheesed, not make 6 pages of posts hoping someone takes the worlds most blatant bait in gbs

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Uncle Wemus posted:

Sum up the episode for me

SJWs are annoying assholes like over zealous frat boys

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Booblord Zagats posted:

Your gender and sex are determined by two simple chromosomes, not that hard.

never heard of genderic determinism, fascinating

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
Catelynn Jenner believes in the bigoted notion that gays shouldn't be married.

Kaitlynn Jenner is also using all of the victories fought for by LGBT people to live a life in comfort and celebrity.

She is a lovely person, who is bad and also uncool.

spacemang_spliff fucked around with this message at 23:47 on Sep 17, 2015

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Dapper Dan posted:

privilege is retarded as a concept

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

Booblord Zagats posted:

xx/xy

That's its

Anything else is just mental abstract from people who can't handle playing the cards they're dealt and are as such, are a genetic and social dead-end. They need psychiatric help, not social coddling.

Um , excuse me. I always knew I would have to cater to special snowflake whiny man-babies such as yourself, that is why I always keep my "OFFICIAL GENDER CHROMOSOME TEST SO THERE NYAH NYAH" card. You can not refute the evidence. I would show it to you but lord knows you'd be the last person [strike]a transsexual[/strike] anyone with a quarter of a brain sleep with someone as insufferable as you. And believe me, I have low standards!

If anyone wants to see this ground-breaking episode it's available for free:
http://southpark.cc.com/full-episodes/s19e01-stunning-and-brave

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

ColoradoCleric posted:

How'd you get that avatar [I am educated enough about trans people to know how to insult them I am so clever]?

A guy decided he would rather gently caress a hambeast who fucks dogs for pleasure than sleep with a tgirl who got him so hot he almost nuttet in his pants just looking at her, his gay thoughts caught up to him, and he ran out of his hotel room in his boxers and what god gave him, leaving his wallet and personal items behind with her alone in the hotel room and she didn't even steal from him.

I would have!

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

spacemang_spliff posted:

lots of people have fought and died for LGBT rights.

Catelynn Jenner believes in the bigoted notion that gays shouldn't be married.

Kaitlynn Jenner is also using all of the victories fought for by LGBT people to live a life in comfort and celebrity.

She is a lovely person, who is bad and also uncool.

At some point progressives need to realise that just because someone shares one characteristic by which you define yourself, doesn't mean they share your political ideology. Ironically, there's a lot of support for truly horrendous progressive poster children but being a Christian Republican is a bridge too far for many.

Then again, Jenner has no obligation to be the perfect poster child, role model or spokesperson for trans people in general.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

MageMage posted:

A guy decided he would rather gently caress a hambeast who fucks dogs for pleasure than sleep with a tgirl who got him so hot he almost nuttet in his pants just looking at her, his gay thoughts caught up to him, and he ran out of his hotel room in his boxers and what god gave him, leaving his wallet and personal items behind with her alone in the hotel room and she didn't even steal from him.

I would have!

yeah dude that guy sounds unironically gay as gently caress

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

POWERBALL posted:

Lol "Biological sex: 5 of Infinite possibilities" No, there's literally three, Male, Female, Intersex.

Also, :lol: Identity is in the brain. So is every other kind of delusion, like for example, Schizophrenia, MPD, and people who believe God talks directly to them, but we, as a society, don't bend over backwards for them. At least, most of the time.

Mercrom
Jul 17, 2009

MageMage posted:

I would have!
gently caress that guy for realizing the sex act he was about to engage in lacked his informed consent

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

POWERBALL posted:

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I am gingerbreadmansexual

Bubble Bobby
Jan 28, 2005

Robo Reagan posted:

remember when south park was about farts and kenny dying now its like watching a live action tumblr or something

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit
Careful, trannys/pannys/whatever he/she/xhe/dicksuck/pussyhavinnothavin/oh god I need my own personal pronouns DON'T CALL ME HE I'M NOT A HE ANYMORE CAN'T YOU BE SENSITIVE TO ME!!!! get pretty upset... this post...

Runaktla posted:

From here on out I'm going to have to have everybody refer to me as blarlm... no more saying Runaktla is an rear end in a top hat, isn't he? It's now Runaktla is an rear end in a top hat, isn't blarlm?

This is totally not attention seeking behavior at all no siree.

Thank you all in advance for your cooperation.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

got me probated, and my avatar to the left <----

*prob gonna get probated again, or banned*

max4me
Jun 15, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

I read an interesting article the mpd isn't real and there was a push to take it out of the dsmv

Basically every time there is a book or movie that's plays with the idea the diagnoses of it go up.

Just like all those asspies shut up when they lost aspburgers and become normal retards.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

mdm posted:

I am gingerbreadmansexual

Well I'm transgingerbreadmansexual. Die cisgingerbreadmansexual scum!

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
the only appropriate pronoun is comrade

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Runaktla posted:

Careful, trannys/pannys/whatever he/she/xhe/dicksuck/pussyhavinnothavin/oh god I need my own personal pronouns DON'T CALL ME HE I'M NOT A HE ANYMORE CAN'T YOU BE SENSITIVE TO ME!!!! get pretty upset... this post...

got me probated, and my avatar to the left <----

*prob gonna get probated again, or banned*

i got 3 bullshit bans and my wrost by far is the one i got from d&d. that place is a rat nest of reds and fags.

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

Well there's your problem.

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit

afeelgoodpoop posted:

i got 3 bullshit bans and my wrost by far is the one i got from d&d. that place is a rat nest of reds and fags.
holy moly quoting a fish dicksucking image/vid posted by someone else (deleted since but I know which one it is) got you a ban... they are a bunch of tossers and sheep shaggers

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit
The irony of pans/trans/whatever being so brutally quick to censor criticism of them makes me feel pretty :smug: and :ironicat:

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Runaktla posted:

The irony of pans/trans/whatever being so brutally quick to censor criticism of them makes me feel pretty :smug: and :ironicat:

how do they censor criticism? I've been trying to improve my censorship skills I'm wondering what you know about their tactics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biznatchio
Mar 31, 2001

Buglord

*goes to great lengths to try to separate man/masculine/male into three different concepts*

*has a fourth gauge that just dumps them all back together*

*farts*

• Locked thread