Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Tebow deserves more than just a chastity ring

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
https://twitter.com/kat_terrell/status/652586431626522625

Great, our starting LT and punter are out. Guessing Peat starts, and Hocker does double duty.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

NC-17 posted:

So which player - not on your own team - would you most like to see win a Super Bowl?

I'm gonna say Calvin Johnson.

This year? Tom Brady just to piss a lot of people off.

Most years? Guys like Larry Fitzgerald, Calvin Johnson, the Browns.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Atticus Finch posted:

How's Seattle's dline? I'm pretty sure the Bengals are gonna go run crazy on Sunday. Andy Dalton is playing great but he's still not Tom Brady or Aaron Rodgers.

They are good! Bordering on real good. Michael Bennett and Cliff Avril dont t have the superstar name power of some lines but they have quietly been putting up good numbers in terms of qb hurries and hits. The sack numbers aren there yet but they have been doing a quality job. The linebacker corps had a rough start but with Kam back Bobby and KJ have been able to move better and ar even tackling better.

I hope Andy Dalton is t from a town where a president was assassinated because Bennett will hold that personally against you.

Its Rinaldo fucked around with this message at 01:20 on Oct 10, 2015

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Bad Moon posted:

They are good! Bordering on real good. Michael Bennett and Cliff Avril dont t have the superstar name power of some lines but they have quietly been putting up good numbers in terms of qb hurries and hits. The sack numbers aren there yet but they have been doing a quality job. The linebacker corps had a rough start but with Kam back Bobby and KJ have been able to move better and ar even tackling better.

I hope Andy Dalton is t from a town where a president was assassinated because Bennett will hold that personally against you.
Dang, that's unfortunate. Our oline is crazy good so hopefully it breaks even and a few great runs come from it.

He's from Katy, Texas... grew up a Cowboys fan :negative:

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
Bemgals don't match up well with the Seahawks. I think Russell will pass for 300+ and Graham and Lockett have breakout games

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Jarvis Landry was fined for using abusive language to an official.

Jarvis Landry owns.

stubblyhead
Sep 13, 2007

That is treason, Johnny!

Fun Shoe

NC-17 posted:

Typical American diets rarely resonate above 50 Megahertz, most supplements have a standard frequency of only 5-10 Megahertz, but Supreme Greens "resonates at an astonishing 250 Megahertz

Well poo poo I'm sold

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

African AIDS cum posted:

Bemgals don't match up well with the Seahawks. I think Russell will pass for 300+ and Graham and Lockett have breakout games

Elaborate.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

I mean Alex Smith threw for 300+ yards while having approximately 2 seconds to throw the ball every time he dropped back so it's possible. Seattle just has to not go completely idiotic when they get down in scoring range.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Grittybeard posted:

Seattle just has to not go completely idiotic when they get down in scoring range.

:smugdog:

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
What's Cinnys weakest link? Linebackers? QB? There aren't many

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Blitz7x posted:

Time of day

ChickenMedium
Sep 2, 2001
Forum Veteran And Professor Emeritus of Condiment Studies
If Seattle wins Sunday it will be because Russell Wilson ran for 200 yards not because he threw for 300.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Blitz7x posted:

Their secondary is really beat up right now and I think their linebackers generally aren't great. Or maybe they're hurt too, I don't know.

God I'm getting angry again just thinking about that game. Move through the defense like a hot knife through butter as long as you're not in the red zone.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

African AIDS cum posted:

The game is going to be very high scoring imo and both teams will abuse the others linebackers all day. I think it'll be a lot like the Chiefs game, the Bengals will once again stop a great pass rush and abuse a bad o-line. Its going to be tougher because Seattle's secondary isn't a joke though so they can pick up some coverage sacks. I think the Bengals will win a close one something like 30-27.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

TheChirurgeon posted:

Have you not seen the coaching trees of any other Hall of Fame coaches?

note: I am aware that Schottenheimer will not be a HoF coach

lol at that Coughlin tree, jesus christ.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?

Grittybeard posted:

I mean Alex Smith threw for 300+ yards while having approximately 2 seconds to throw the ball every time he dropped back so it's possible. Seattle just has to not go completely idiotic when they get down in scoring range.

Most of that was Maclin playing out of his mind and Seattle doesn't have that kind of threat at receiver.

Fake as gently caress edit: Maclin getting 1400 yards with Alex Smith as QB has to be drat near HOF worthy.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
So a buddy of mine went to England to see the Jets last week. Outside of Wembley they run Wayne Chrebet. My buddy tells me Wayne has the shakes bad, like uncontrolled trembling in his hands and his lip and was a little iffy with his speech too. But he signed my friends jersey. But my buddy was really taken back by how rough shape he seemed.

That's all I got.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

davecrazy posted:

So a buddy of mine went to England to see the Jets last week. Outside of Wembley they run Wayne Chrebet. My buddy tells me Wayne has the shakes bad, like uncontrolled trembling in his hands and his lip and was a little iffy with his speech too. But he signed my friends jersey. But my buddy was really taken back by how rough shape he seemed.

That's all I got.

I heard Chrebet do an interview on Lebatard's radio show like a year ago, and his speech and recollection were obviously really bad. So bad that the entire next segment was spent discussing it and the effects of playing football.

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
i'm megahertz intolerant

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Magicpants posted:

i'm megahertz intolerant

Derrick Coleman parachute account spotted

pyromance
Sep 25, 2006

Chilichimp posted:

lol at that Coughlin tree, jesus christ.

Is Coughlin's really any worse than Belichick's?

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

African AIDS cum posted:

Geno or Pacman gonna kill wilson imo

TyroneGoldstein
Mar 30, 2005

davecrazy posted:

That's all I got.

That's really sad.

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE

Silly Burrito posted:

https://twitter.com/kat_terrell/status/652586431626522625

Great, our starting LT and punter are out. Guessing Peat starts, and Hocker does double duty.

I thought we just signed a punter?

e; Brandon Fields, specifically - http://www.canalstreetchronicles.com/2015/10/6/9466241/saints-sign-punter-brandon-fields-in-thomas-morsteads-injury-absence

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Atticus Finch posted:

Dang, that's unfortunate. Our oline is crazy good so hopefully it breaks even and a few great runs come from it.

He's from Katy, Texas... grew up a Cowboys fan :negative:

I"m more concerned with how an actually good dline will do to the Seahawks, Rams not withstanding :ohdear:

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Whoops, I didn't realize we did that. Still would rather Morestead, but I'm glad Hocker isn't pulling 2 jobs.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
I think the Bengals have a good shot at beating the Seahawks, but I've also seen the Bengals implode on themselves so many times that I can't be super confident about it.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

NC-17 posted:

So which player - not on your own team - would you most like to see win a Super Bowl?

I'm gonna say Calvin Johnson.

Rivers. I'd say Romo but it's always so hard to root for the Cowboys

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

That Works posted:

I missed this thread for a few days but has anyone said that this guy looks like a white Jameis yet?

i would be 0% surprised if it turned out that guy had raped at least one girl.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

The Bears season is so lovely that the biggest story is whether Matt Slauson or Hroniss Grasu should play center.

RIP Cutler.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Blitz7x posted:

linebackers and secondary

korrandark
Jan 5, 2009

African AIDS cum posted:

linebackers and secondary

The Bengals DBs are pretty good.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

korrandark posted:

The Bengals DBs are pretty good.

They're all such ball hawks though so they'll give up a bunch of big plays, especially Dre

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

I want to see AJ Hawk in coverage on Graham

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

African AIDS cum posted:

Same, but Eifert on KJ Wright

korrandark
Jan 5, 2009

African AIDS cum posted:

AJ Hawk barely plays, and when he does it's on running situations only.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Ph poo poo is almost as wacky as blood type diets.

Japan's Olympic gold medal winning softball team was picked on who had the athletic blood type.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

I am Tom Brady's personal phrenologist, I'm looking for tight ends with a Gronk head shape.

• Locked thread