Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

King of Bees posted:

I don't get it.

all you need to know is that obama is basically satan so everything he likes is actually bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

proof of concept posted:

all you need to know is that obama is basically satan so everything he likes is actually bad

Poor guy.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

proof of concept posted:

he's like one of those wind-up soldiers wound WAY up just going to keep going in that same direction even if he's marching into a wall haha

excuse me, the correct term is "wind-up sailor", you ignorant citizen.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

lot going on in this one

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Amazing Zimmo
Jan 27, 2006

That's quite a load you got in them diapers

it's funny cause monkeys aren't native to the ukraine

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

I actually laughed at this one but implying that obama is a chimp could be considered racist in many places.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Drone_Fragger posted:

I actually laughed at this one but implying that obama is a chimp could be considered racist in many places.

I think I knew who you were or interacted with you 10+ years ago but I dont know how or why. This is really bugging me.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Drone_Fragger posted:

Charlie Hebdo would disagree.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

ThirdPartyView posted:

Charlie Hebdo would disagree.

dead people can't disagree its one of their best qualities

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Ehud posted:

lot going on in this one

jfc well what does the sink and mirror represent i cant go in here blind without any labels. bad cartoon 2/10

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

Sal, Wyoming's not a country

what is it with these fucknuts and benghazi, its been 3 years and nobody fuking cares

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

TheIllestVillain posted:

what is it with these fucknuts and benghazi, its been 3 years and nobody fuking cares

consistently motivating their base to vote in an electoral environment with abysmal overall turnout is extremely important to getting politicians on the right into office and identity politics is extremely important to motivating their base and benhgazi is just another identity politics drum for them to beat on so expect to keep hearing about it at least through the next election if not longer

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

lordoftheT posted:

This is a bad thread.

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

lordoftheT posted:

Why do marine care so much about everyone knowing and acknowledging that they are marines?

They are the crossfitters of the military.

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
If you need to label your cartoons for them to make sense, you are probably a bad cartoonist and the joke behind them is bad.
Also you should feel bad.

Was Popeye a marine by definition?
He was not in the army, had aboat and fought a lot.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Drone_Fragger posted:

If I remember right, this was published on one of the major news outlets and caused a bit of an uproar at the time.

Little did we know...

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Yolomon Wayne posted:

Was Popeye a marine by definition?
He was not in the army, had aboat and fought a lot.

He was usually in the navy but one time Bluto tricked him into joining the army:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn_F-l_TdMU

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Yolomon Wayne posted:

They are the crossfitters of the military.

On point

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

proof of concept posted:

consistently motivating their base to vote in an electoral environment with abysmal overall turnout is extremely important to getting politicians on the right into office and identity politics is extremely important to motivating their base and benhgazi is just another identity politics drum for them to beat on so expect to keep hearing about it at least through the next election if not longer

so basically gently caress identity politics no matter who is doing the identity politicking

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

blowfish posted:

so basically gently caress identity politics no matter who is doing the identity politicking

yea no poo poo

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Ehud posted:

what happened here lol

Unironically yes

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

Everything has a flag. EVERYTHING.

lesbians have a double axe

hmm

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Some soldiers I know in the marines just wanted me to drop by and say all you libs got owned.

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine

Ehud posted:

what happened here lol

Car crash tore his left pant leg off. Hate when that happens.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
FIRED
DUE TO
OBAMACARE

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Ehud posted:

what happened here lol

the car is actually your life and if you don't have a lot of money then you don't deserve to live, suck it fagpoors

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

rather than lose a vote on something nobody else wants we're going to force a government shutdown to punish EVERYONE, eat poo poo everyonelsefags
also democracy is dumb and gay

quote:

if i cant patent the cure for ingrown butthairs that walter reed hospital actually developed and charge trillions for it then nobody can have it, gently caress you ingrown butthairfags

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

blowfish posted:

yep@!!! :cheers:

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Jel Shaker posted:

lesbians have a double axe

hmm

double the axewound, double the fun

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine

In my day we knew how to build a proper strawman; these guys are just drawing a frowny face on a broom.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

mdm posted:

double the axewound, double the fun

AAAAAACTUALLY the Labrys represents the spread inner labia *drones on for 8 pages*

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

what owns about this one is how willingly republicans will take literally any reasonable quote out of context and lose their poo poo over it lol

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

deep impact on vhs posted:

what owns about this one is how willingly republicans will take literally any reasonable quote out of context and lose their poo poo over it lol

the funniest part is romney made a similar speech to that obama one with the exact same argument, colbert or jon stewart played them side by side one day it was :lol:

Acid Haze
Feb 16, 2009

:parrot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

Everything has a flag. EVERYTHING.

Now I understand what Homestuck was making fun of.

• Locked thread