Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

phasmid posted:

By watching him pick her up and throw her away bodily.

e. quote

Look, you can't tell from a video of a cop flipping someone backwards that they weren't using telekinesis to cradle the neck and head of the person they're not touching after launch.

What do you think cops learn in the academy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

a bay posted:

I haven't gotten a chance to see the video or whatever happened before it but it wouldn't surprise me even a little bit if she was shooting off at the mouth and snapping her fingers and being a real big pain in the rear end.

She was sitting quietly ignoring the cop. Black people know better, if she mouthed off she would be dead.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
He was just practicing the basics of CQC

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

ReagaNOMNOMicks posted:

lol TUH you have bad opinions about guns AND about the police? How low can you go?

er, sorry that you think local police departments are good? but they're not, they're pointless and bad. what did I say about guns that upset you?

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

er, sorry that you think local police departments are good? but they're not, they're pointless and bad. what did I say about guns that upset you?

I'm paging Tezzor. He's gonna kick your butt.

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
Please tell me someone clicked the red box to watch Part 2

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

ReagaNOMNOMicks posted:

I'm paging Tezzor. He's gonna kick your butt.

I don't think tezzor is going to want to rush to defend the honour of municipal and county police departments :confused:

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

CharlestonJew posted:

He was just practicing the basics of CQC

CQC, huh... a real Big Boss man

Khorne
May 1, 2002

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

Please tell me someone clicked the red box to watch Part 2
I didn't until you posted that but dang that's completely inappropriate police behavior.

Let me just get in a fist fight with a student I had restrained moments earlier while visibly angry.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
[a kid is being slightly disruptive in class]

*glass shatters*

*Stone Cold Steve Austin theme starts playing*

OH MY GOD, KING, THIS IS A BLOODBATH, WHY AREN'T THE REFS STOPPING THIS FIGHT

[motherfucking undertaker out of nowhere]

BAH GAWD THIS IS A MASSACRE

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

[a kid is being slightly disruptive in class]

*glass shatters*

*Stone Cold Steve Austin theme starts playing*

OH MY GOD, KING, THIS IS A BLOODBATH, WHY AREN'T THE REFS STOPPING THIS FIGHT

[motherfucking undertaker out of nowhere]

BAH GAWD THIS IS A MASSACRE

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
god forbid this person stop disrupting the class and leave so at least some of them could improve their station in life

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Do it ironically posted:

god forbid this person stop disrupting the class and leave so at least some of them could improve their station in life

Kid looked at their phone? Disruptive to the point of being in need of a brutal asskicking.

A cop coming into a class and kicking a little girl's rear end and landing the school on the front page of the newspaper leading to school assemblies to discuss the incident? Totally not disruptive.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I might feel safer calling the mafia at this point because at least with them I am less likely to get shot for no reason at all.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

finally something is being done about millennials staring at their phones

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Do it ironically posted:

getting the police to leave public property is really tricky

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Kid looked at their phone? Disruptive to the point of being in need of a brutal asskicking.

A cop coming into a class and kicking a little girl's rear end and landing the school on the front page of the newspaper leading to school assemblies to discuss the incident? Totally not disruptive.

it's convenient that we only see the edited footage that makes the peace officer look bad we dont get to see the before scene

i went to school in a low income public school it was always loving annoying when the dumb gently caress kids would just poo poo up the class every day

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
I doubt even "please let these kids learn" would work because he'd probably just respond "I dropped out of middle school and I turned out fine :cop:"

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Do it ironically posted:

it's convenient that we only see the edited footage that makes the peace officer look bad we dont get to see the before scene

are you suggesting something happened before the camera started rolling to justify the arrest?

because you might want to tell the deputy's sheriff that since he already issued a statement and doesn't seem to think that's the case, I'm sure he'd like to know about it

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Hell Yeah posted:

he's got that defenseless teenager on the ropes mean jean!

u think it's funny how am i supposed to give an armdrag to an unarmed black man

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

social vegan posted:

u think it's funny how am i supposed to give an armdrag to an unarmed black man

use his arm-sized dick

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

officer rock smelled what you're cooking and now has probable cause

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Do it ironically posted:

i went to school in a low income public school it was always loving annoying when the dumb gently caress kids would just poo poo up the class every day

The important thing to remember here is that we need to blame the actions of grown men on little girls. Adults don't know any better. Especially trained adults who are legally granted the use of lethal force.

That kid was 100% in control of that situation and should have better utilized her training in dealing with unpredictable cops.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
i dont feel bad for this special snowflake who thinks that she is more important than the education of everyone else, unfortunately schools cant just expel problem children anymore because of liberal influences

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Do it ironically posted:

i dont feel bad for this special snowflake who thinks that she is more important than the education of everyone else, unfortunately schools cant just expel problem children anymore because of liberal influences

yeah now black students get arrested as well as expelled drat liberal influences

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Do it ironically posted:

Yeah this girl is the reason why the school sucks. She's definitely not disruptive and disinterested because the school itself sucks because it has no money to even buy textbooks printed this decade.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
this black girl's cell phone is the reason roughly half of americans have no science education to speak of lmfbo

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Watching that officer and that black teen stand there exchanging blows toe to toe like it's an MMA fight was pretty amazing.

Was that kid in trouble for recording the girl getting ground checked or what? What's the story behind Rumble in the Classroom: Part 2?

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
I'm actually not even joking gallup found 48% of americans aren't sure whether humans are related to other animals

loving lmbo

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

I'm actually not even joking gallup found 48% of americans aren't sure whether humans are related to other animals

loving lmbo

Listen my grandpa weren't no MONKEY alright?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
ya i hate highschool kids too

they are like, so annoying omg!!!

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
There are people who believe it is OK for a cop to attack a child.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Moridin920 posted:

Yeah this girl is the reason why the school sucks. She's definitely not disruptive and disinterested because the school itself sucks because it has no money to even buy textbooks printed this decade.
I used to hear people say "yeah, x doesn't want to be in school, but it's safer than home and there's a free meal program". Seems unlikely, though. Plenty of kids simply drop out once they realize they actually don't want to be there.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

loving lmbo

actually all they found out was that 48% of Americans didn't understand what "related" meant in that sentence

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

*cop assaults nonviolent teenage girl*

GBS: This is totally reasonable.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
So how was the cop supposed to properly handle getting her out of the chair if she was being a ghetto piece of poo poo ignoring him and not listening? "Uhh excuse me please get out of your chair".

And if this was so disturbing why were kids 2 feet Away calm as poo poo while this was going down? Seems like this poo poo happens a lot in that school probably. Ban cell phone video from class rooms.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Volume posted:

STOP RESISTING

GET ON THE loving GROUND

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot

Ape Has Killed Ape posted:

*cop assaults nonviolent teenage girl*

GBS: This is totally reasonable.

I like your username

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Volume posted:

Ya i do not belive this but how else do you get someone who has no respect for authority to do what you're asking besides get physical with them? Just ask nicer?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blahsmack
Oct 25, 2003

Holyshoot posted:

And if this was so disturbing why were kids 2 feet Away calm as poo poo while this was going down?

kinda like all those old world war 2 film reels of jews being clam right before being executed (shot through the back of the head)

I guess in your mind calm and and being scared shitless are basically the same thing

• Locked thread