Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

starry skies above posted:

she couldnt get aroused when fingering her, so i needed to come up with something innovative to get her wet, so i decided to turn her around (she lying on her belly) and started to press my face against her big butt while grabbing her buttcheeks with my hands.

i ate her out this way for around 10minutes. pussy, then rear end in a top hat, then pussy again. it felt so primitve, so unsophisticated that it really triggered some primal instincts in me. she got soaking wet and i enjoyed this almost as much as the loving part afterwards.

gosh im a dirty motherfucker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
that's not even that dirty OP

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

wiffle ball bat posted:

wtf

if im understanding correctly you did not in fact eat any rear end today?
Please ban OP for fakeposting/being a liar/not eating rear end

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

She has to wear that rear end when she goes to church, op

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I have to be really hosed up to eat rear end and then its like is this girl a total freak or is she thinking that I am a total freak or

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Moridin920 posted:

that's not even that dirty OP

You don't know how dirty her rear end in a top hat was.

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

Windows 98 posted:

I eated the booty once. It's whatevs man. Girls dig it just won't tell you. I put a finger or two in there when I'm pounding it out and they are on top. Not bad.

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
What does it taste like op

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
i eat rear end when im drunk. otherwise the knowledge of what i'm actually doing is too much. kind of like eating hot dogs.

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures

Windows 98 posted:

I eated the booty once. It's whatevs man. Girls dig it just won't tell you. I put a finger or two in there when I'm pounding it out and they are on top. Not bad.

Yep. It's something nice to do for the old lady. I had one that was very into it, the butt play I mean. Gave a MEAN beejer, I didn't mind.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

i eat rear end when im drunk. otherwise the knowledge of what i'm actually doing is too much. kind of like eating hot dogs.

lol fuckin prudes

\/\/\/ lick your hand. that's what it tastes like assuming the person you are with isn't incapable of cleaning their butthole.

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 00:34 on Nov 18, 2015

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
im too cowardly to put my tongue on a butthole

whats the butthole flavor is it salty

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with

wiffle ball bat posted:

im too cowardly to put my tongue on a butthole

whats the butthole flavor is it salty

Yeah, and kind of lovely. Best time to do it is after your main gal has taken a good, thorough shower. Doesn't really taste like nothin then. But if she's just come home after a long day of workin and fartin, I cain't do it without gagging.

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
can the taste of poo poo be compared meaningfully to any other taste or does it exist in a flavor country all its own?

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

Moridin920 posted:

lol fuckin prudes

\/\/\/ lick your hand. that's what it tastes like assuming the person you are with isn't incapable of cleaning their butthole.

Wash your hands, rear end hands

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
eat rear end like thanksgiving dinner

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Congrats on your continuing virginity op

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Wait, are some of you dumb bastards not eating rear end?

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
Why would I eat something that tastes like Moridon920s hand

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

ElGroucho posted:

Wait, are some of you dumb bastards not eating rear end?

I go through hoops like a bowl of Cheerios. :smuggo:

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer
my girl only eats saffron white rice so yeah its all good down there.

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

dude you went rear end then pussy? not cool.

Obstacle2
Dec 21, 2004
feels good man
love eating butt

just lol at people too afraid to try it

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
if you don't eat rear end, i don't wanna know you

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
op eat the rear end

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Melmac posted:

I ate Arby's today too!

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

lol

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

Kenzie posted:

lol you couldn't get her wet by fingering her? you must be some kind of ugly moron or something lmao

When I've previously had conversations about this, 0/10 of my close girl friends said they were actually into being penetrated with fingers. It's not enjoyable. I'd even venture to say that most women who act like they enjoy it, really don't.

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

ThePriceIsRight posted:

dude you went rear end then pussy? not cool.

This guy gets it.

Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich

LadyAmbien posted:

When I've previously had conversations about this, 0/10 of my close girl friends said they were actually into being penetrated with fingers. It's not enjoyable. I'd even venture to say that most women who act like they enjoy it, really don't.

lol. ^^^^^

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
If she cant get wet until you flip her over its because she can't see your face, not because you're licking rear end

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!
Unless her rear end is literally covered in poo poo she's not gonna get a UTI from that; and if her rear end is covered in poo poo then you shouldn't be eating it anyway.

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP
"sexual fetishes are okay and good" - a weird transgoon who looked like a 60 year old woman and ate poo poo on the reg.

bring back Ask/Tell

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
fingering isnt supposed to feel great its just supposed to get the juices flowing without having to put the vagina in your mouth, yuck

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

LadyAmbien posted:

lol. gspot with 3 fingers and they freeze. Your girl is frustrated.

Hot Dog Day #82
Jul 5, 2003

Soiled Meat
I had sex with my wife the other night and we did missionary for five minutes and then I went to bed \m/

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
the clitoris is actually a bird

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with

wiffle ball bat posted:

can the taste of poo poo be compared meaningfully to any other taste or does it exist in a flavor country all its own?

Alls I can say is, it tastes just like it smells.

DELICIOUS!

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

wiffle ball bat posted:

the clitoris is actually a bird

A... A PENIS??????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
clits are little dicks that are also birds, wtf did they teach you guys in health class

• Locked thread