Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
$500 million paid out as reparations for CPD misconduct over the last 10 years
http://www.bettergov.org/news/beyond-burge

How about that gets taken out of their pension fund

:bsdsnype:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
The smoke coming off the body was too much

:frogsiren:FALSEFLAG:frogsiren:

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Baba Ganoush posted:

The smoke coming off the body was too much

:frogsiren:FALSEFLAG:frogsiren:

the puffs of smoke were bullets bouncing off the asphalt

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

proof of concept posted:

the puffs of smoke were bullets bouncing off the asphalt

might that be his soul leaving his body?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
paging tezzor to dis thread

come on son where u at

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994

Orkin Mang posted:

no that was the twitching he was doing after he was shot in the head.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Chinatown posted:

paging tezzor to dis thread

come on son where u at

How would he troll this thread, by taking the side of the CPD?

Yudo
May 15, 2003

the cop did yell "he's coming right for us!" so i think that legally covers him.

Yudo
May 15, 2003

also lol at just how loving cynical this is on the part of a prosecutor who is up for reelection and the mayor one year after the fact. The only reason that they are doing anything about this is that the video was ordered released and so now everyone can see a police execution.

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum

Orkin Mang posted:

dam u deep nigga

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

no riots in the city yet i was hoping to get the day off tomorrow :(

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

He was skipping down the middle of the street with a knife looking like he was in GTA. Was he on drugs?

e: lol someone gave this freak a gun and badge....

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

Nash Regex posted:

no riots in the city yet i was hoping to get the day off tomorrow :(

They always kick off just when you're going to bed. Shoddy scheduling that's what it is.

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

found the cop's parents

Vacation Tenzin
Jan 23, 2005

I'M TOTALLY CALM AND RELAXED.

Kilmers Elbow posted:

He was skipping down the middle of the street with a knife looking like he was in GTA. Was he on drugs?

That face is like "I am a Chicago Police Officer but I ~~IDENTIFY~~ as Wyatt Earp and also I have Commodore Perry Owens as my headmate. Stop triggering me by being ethnic in my town."

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

Check this video out....good stuff starts at 5:25:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Zz03rvyhIk

It's more fun if you've got this playing along with it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Bx20cflBBk

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
It's never a cold blooded execution. All I see in every shooting video is a poo poo scared white cop panicking.

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

I guess cars in the 70s were really unstable and had a tendency to roll over.

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

Check this video out....good stuff starts at 5:25:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Zz03rvyhIk

First time a CHICAGO cop has been charged w murder for an on-duty shooting so progress, I guess

E: shouts out to Dave_Indeed for pointing out my error

What the gently caress is with the newsfeed threads of late?

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien

the trump tutelage posted:

It's never a cold blooded execution. All I see in every shooting video is a poo poo scared white cop panicking.

Really? What would the 'not scared, not panicking, just felt like killing a guy' scenario look like here? Shooting a dude between idle puffs of a cigar while saying "Man, I sure am glad you other four or five cops are here pointing a gun at this guy while he walks sort of sideways! Otherwise, this would be pretty hairy! Right, guys?" bang bang bang (guy falls down) bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang (elapsed time: 10 seconds) bang bang (second headshot) bang bang oh darn out of bullets

because lol

Also, in case anyone cares, I think the first degree murder statute in Illinois is weird and it's not necessarily a matter of premeditation and malice aforethought, so that's not necessarily an intentional fumble by the prosecution

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Cartouche posted:

What the gently caress is with the newsfeed threads of late?

Yeah they're drowning out all the good ones

haha

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

JUST FUCKING TAKE OFF ALREADY, SHIT
Just a reminder that this cop was A.) the only cop that fired his gun and B.) fired ALL the bullets in his gun.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

Tujague posted:

Really? What would the 'not scared, not panicking, just felt like killing a guy' scenario look like here? Shooting a dude between idle puffs of a cigar while saying "Man, I sure am glad you other four or five cops are here pointing a gun at this guy while he walks sort of sideways! Otherwise, this would be pretty hairy! Right, guys?" bang bang bang (guy falls down) bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang (elapsed time: 10 seconds) bang bang (second headshot) bang bang

I'm not sure what your point is.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Official investigation revealed that the officer in question accidentally discharged his weapon, then accidentally discharged his weapon fifteen more times.

Ruling: oops lol

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien

I'm not sure what your point is.

You're wrong and this cop wasn't panicking in fear and the only reason you think there aren't lots of videos of cold-blooded cop executions is because your ideas about the world come from comic book movies

Also you apparently can't apply critical thinking skills when prompted that's sort of a secondary thing

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Grant DaNasty posted:

It's more fun if you've got this playing along with it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Bx20cflBBk

http://youtubedoubler.com/gYvP

ruddiger fucked around with this message at 05:44 on Nov 25, 2015

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Live streams in protest?

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Good to see somebody still using squibs instead of cg

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

Tujague posted:

You're wrong and this cop wasn't panicking in fear and the only reason you think there aren't lots of videos of cold-blooded cop executions is because your ideas about the world come from comic book movies

Also you apparently can't apply critical thinking skills when prompted that's sort of a secondary thing

I doubt the kind of sociopathic hate monger who would execute a black guy in cold blood (ie. calmly and deliberately) would do it in front of a bunch of other officers and potential witnesses. I find it more believable that the cop was a twitchy idiot whose subconscious prejudices led to him making a bad decision in the heat of the moment.

Dude should be locked up but this wasn't American History X.

CruJones
Feb 22, 2006

by Lowtax

Kilmers Elbow posted:

Them's some good Polish (possibly some German, too) genes right there.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
what a blockhead!! talk about your silly haircuts!! a true clown...

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.
he looks like a murderous fingertip

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien

I doubt the kind of sociopathic hate monger who would execute a black guy in cold blood (ie. calmly and deliberately) would do it in front of a bunch of other officers and potential witnesses. I find it more believable that the cop was a twitchy idiot whose subconscious prejudices led to him making a bad decision in the heat of the moment.

Okay well it seems like we've found some common ground on the points that the cop wasn't actually panicking in fear like your first post suggests and that you really do think the world is a loving action movie

I'm still sort of baffled by what it means that you've never seen a badass serial killer cop guy coldly shoot the hero's best friend in the head all badass style if those darn badguys only do it when nobody can see

(POINT: THE COP KILLED THE GUY AS CALMLY AND DELIBERATELY AS CAN BE EXPECTED BY ACTUAL, REAL-LIFE NOT-MOVIE STANDARDS)

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
as the couch journalist i think ill be the one to decide... someone link the most unedited video available and ill render an opinopon

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine
Black Fridays Matter.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Ben Smash posted:

So happy I just applied to the CPD. Going to be a lovely time to serve.

if you get in let me know so I can namedrop you.

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

Kilmers Elbow posted:

they said he tested positive for PCP which as we all know gives you superhuman strength and speed

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

EngineerSean posted:

they said he tested positive for PCP which as we all know gives you superhuman strength and speed

Apparently not bulletproof though.

So what was the deal with this guy? Why were cops called on him? I saw some asian guy with his hood up pointing to the cops in the video, "to go down that street!"

Did he gently caress up some guys car while on PCP?

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.

Tujague posted:

Okay well it seems like we've found some common ground on the points that the cop wasn't actually panicking in fear like your first post suggests and that you really do think the world is a loving action movie

I'm still sort of baffled by what it means that you've never seen a badass serial killer cop guy coldly shoot the hero's best friend in the head all badass style if those darn badguys only do it when nobody can see

(POINT: THE COP KILLED THE GUY AS CALMLY AND DELIBERATELY AS CAN BE EXPECTED BY ACTUAL, REAL-LIFE NOT-MOVIE STANDARDS)

tell me about your av i like ur posts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

the black husserl posted:

that was more hosed up than usual. did not expect the cops to actually start licking up his blood from the pavement.

My favorite part has to be where his partner just buries his face in the kids crotch and just starts ripping and tearing.

• Locked thread