Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
stop objectifying women
you deserved it
she would have cucked anyway
dont use tinder
View Results

• Locked thread
Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Moltke posted:

Downloaded Tinder and, wouldn't you know it, within the first hour I hooked up with OP's mom.

So you downloaded it at a truck stop, then went to the bathroom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pulp Can Move
Oct 4, 2012

Moltke posted:

Downloaded Tinder and, wouldn't you know it, within the first hour I hooked up with OP's mom.

All new users get that when they create an account.

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP

Zzulu posted:

3 or 4 dates lol

you scrub tier scrub

anyone can bang a fatty on date 1. but for the real good lookin ones you gotta work a bit

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
It's only the overweight ones that actually message you first after you mistakenly swiped right on a clever MySpace angle.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

I did the same, but it was neon genesis evangelion instead of hockey and instead of deleting my account out of shame we're getting married

Haha. Nerd.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

kazr posted:

i used tinder and now... i'm gay

That's Real.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Girl I work with got a nose ring, then her nose swelled around it and she needed to have one of our coworkers take it out with pliers. The cost of being unique, ahahaha.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Tattoos and piercings are just about the most boring of ways to be unique, but it's better than coloring your hair

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Profondo Rosso posted:

tinder is not even close to worth the return on investment to get laid through it

Tinder is the easiest way to get laid if you're attractive.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

kazr posted:

i used tinder and learned how exhausting it is feigning interest in boring, unintelligent people

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Professor Shark posted:

Tattoos and piercings are just about the most boring of ways to be unique, but it's better than coloring your hair
Hair color goes away on it's own and can't give you an infection. It can be pretty insufferable though.

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Holyshoot posted:

why are you postig in gbs if you're attractive mentally or physically

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Profondo Rosso posted:

why are you postig in gbs if you're attractive mentally or physically

fwiw I'm physically attractive but a gigantic rear end in a top hat and that kind of cancels out the former

greg sexyvibes
May 7, 2007
IF I EVER FIRST POST AGAIN SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN TO ME

Killed a Girl in 96 posted:

anyone can bang a fatty on date 1. but for the real good lookin ones you gotta work a bit

Lol no, no you don't.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

greg sexyvibes posted:

Lol no, no you don't.

naem
May 29, 2011

Blue Train posted:

fwiw I'm physically attractive but a gigantic rear end in a top hat and that kind of cancels out the former

same

Flavor Truck
Nov 5, 2007

My Love for You is like a Truck
Sexual predator half-men who insult every woman they meet on the Internet in order to find a weak, easy lay. Broken women with no self-esteem. Release the seed and flee, little man. Putrid man.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Blue Train posted:

Wow just like me, except not attractive at all

Let's bone

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Professor Shark posted:

Professor Shark my girlfriend had her coworker/friend over this weekend and she is a major PAWG and has a great rear end. I thought of you buddy

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012

Killed a Girl in 96 posted:

this must be an american thing

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I can confirm from my year in Europe as an awkward teenager that European hot chick's are definitely different from American ones. I actually got attention from them, and I didn't even have to open my mouth.

:smithicide:

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Dave Concepcion posted:

this must be an american thing

you have to court a proper lady in order to protect her virtue, three dates until sex and only anal until marriage

also you mustn't pursue a man or you look desperate

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Cum to europe mates, the land of milk and honey and boning

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Zzulu posted:

Cum to europe mates, the land of milk and honey and boning

I live in Syria, can I come to Europe?

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

vyst posted:

Is the bottom one how much she charges for a blowjob

Those are whoopie pennies. Everytime shes had sex you put a penny in the jar.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
I don't use tinder because I'm incapable of loving or being loved

naem
May 29, 2011

Gaunab posted:

I don't use tinder because I'm incapable of loving or being loved

Are you capable of loving or being fucckedb/c it's pretty good for that

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

naem posted:

"Not here for hook ups."

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

naem posted:

I would hope so but not being lovable makes it hard to get to the point of loving

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Gaunab posted:

I would hope so but not being lovable makes it hard to get to the point of loving

Maybe don't be such a loser then. If you cant fake being interesting to get laid you are beyond help.

Boko Haram
Dec 22, 2008

With 38% of the US being obese, I'm willing to use this new technology to tap into the bounty of sweaty maws that resemble pussy.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
I tried tinder and the really hot girls never liked me back life is bullshit.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Captain Yossarian posted:

Professor Shark my girlfriend had her coworker/friend over this weekend and she is a major PAWG and has a great rear end. I thought of you buddy

Awww thanks dude!

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Judakel posted:

It's all about dating up. Even the warthogs feel as if they can do better than you.

ehhhhhhnnnnnn
Jun 3, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Holyshoot posted:

yeah

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I live in Syria, can I come to Europe?

u have to promise not to rape all our women and enslave all our men

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Judakel posted:

Don't try and be attractive, there's thousands of dude who are better looking than you and short of wearing their skin you'll never look that good.

Post pictures of you looking interesting and doing interesting things that the people you want to mash genitals find interesting. Go hiking or hunting or take up MMA or something.

You have a cool picture so they like that, then you talk to them and meet up and they find you so interesting they forget you look like a Lord of the rings goblin.

social media guru
Jan 18, 2016

by Cowcaster
i treid to use #tinder but #yoru mom kept sending me picktures of her #bigblackcock

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

it must really suck being straight and having to pretend you dont just wanna meet up and gently caress once and never see the other person again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP

hemale in pain posted:

it must really suck being straight and having to pretend you dont just wanna meet up and gently caress once and never see the other person again

it kinda does. being gay is sex's version of "easy mode"

• Locked thread