Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Dannywilson posted:

You know this is how friendships are broken right?

"I HAD CUSTODY OF THE MULLET TODAY!"
"NO I DID!"

*Back and forth about terrible poo poo for 50+ hours*

No that's why I'm making sure that he is taking possession of it in every possible physical or legal sense of the term

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

14 INCH DEVITO posted:

If the kid gloves come off and I intend to maim I can easily eat a half pound of roasted clove garlic whole without even a stomach ache. My dad once theorized it was due to an oxygen allergy. The chick who stopped sleeping with me after our fart duel did remain a friend though, and a year or two later I went to a powerman 5000 show, she got up against the stage and I camped the back wall. Ripped rear end and I saw her whole body briefly sieze and then she turned around from the stage, pushed past the pit till she saw me, and pointed at me shaking her head.

If that isn't love, I don't know what is.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Also how the gently caress can you like, own, a mullet anyways. That'd be like trying to put a price on freedom

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all

14 INCH DEVITO posted:

Also how the gently caress can you like, own, a mullet anyways. That'd be like trying to put a price on freedom

Everyone is trademarking nonsense these days, but I'm sure you have this all lined out somewhere.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

MrYenko posted:

If that isn't love, I don't know what is.

It's even better, for Seattle goons it was El Corazon, the same place I saw Mindless Self Indulgence, Anal oval office, Dragonforce, and Devin Townsend doing Ziltoid. She came directly from her friends wedding, so picture the crowd you'd imagine for a Powerman show and now.have a clean, stylish, and impeccably dressed attractive young black woman show up in a gorgeous floral print bridesmaid dress, elbow length white globes, solid white versions of those old patent shoes girls wore a lot more often in the mental image I have for the '50s, and clutching a ragged bouquet that she said she had to take someone to the ground pretty hard in order to obtain.

E:

Dannywilson posted:

Everyone is trademarking nonsense these days, but I'm sure you have this all lined out somewhere.

drat right, fucker was only 3 bucks at Goodwill and check the poo poo out of the frame, nothings sliding off this bitch.

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

What have you assholes done now?

Raluek posted:

Did you get her number?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knx0Hc7Dde0

14" what were you doing in the back of a Prius

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe
http://www.beanogas.com/

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

CharlesM posted:

Lol I've been in that rite-aid after using the quick title place and it was the shittiest store

Took the words right out of my mouth. Easily the most depressing rite-aid in existence.

Elmnt80 posted:

Not really, you lay on a table on your back with your dick under a towel and some chick spreads gel on your balls, then moves the wand around. It could be fun under non "I'm gonna lose a testicle" circumstances.

this is literally how it goes, and yes you can tell its gonna be a bad day when that chick has a doctor come in to look at the results (while not telling you anything)

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

So taking away the only thing I have truly ever managed to do better than anyone else in my entire life

slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

BraveUlysses posted:

Took the words right out of my mouth. Easily the most depressing rite-aid in existence.

Still not as depressing as the grocery outlet next door. Granted it is slightly less shady than it was before they built the giant apartment building. I kinda miss Mr Bill's at times, spent a lot of time sitting in that lovely diner.

extreme_accordion
Apr 9, 2009

14 INCH DEVITO posted:

How is this not a T-Shirt already?

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug
I really expected a BiTurbo.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

The white patch by the lock was there before, but the rest of this is new. There's also a fresh smash on the frame by the transmission and the shift cable bracket was missing one bolt entirely and the other was in only 2 threads and totally loose.

Cost of a free camaro, $240 in registration related issues, $405 impound fees, and my name not on the title when it shows up not at my house in 6 to eight weeks.

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.
Does that camper say "Penis Finder"?

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

InitialDave posted:

Picnic Finder, you dirty old man.

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.

meatpimp posted:

Picnic Finder, you dirty old man.
Dammit, I'm not...

...ok, that's fair enough.

honda whisperer
Mar 29, 2009

InitialDave posted:

First thing I saw....

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
So the Camaro is officially at its new home with its legal owner.

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!
set sail for dick

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Panty Saluter posted:

set sail for dick

wait did he buy a boat

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Well yeah the Lincoln is right there :v:

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

Panty Saluter posted:

set sail for dick

Aye aye, skipper

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
Future update from previous owner once she knows someone else owns it now: my boyfriend says it's worth $2500 "holds out hand"

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

everdave posted:

Future update from previous owner once she knows someone else owns it now: my boyfriend says it's worth $2500 "holds out hand"

*signed copy of bI'll of sale bitch*

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Oh cool the civic suddenly won't stay running unless it's at a full half choke, and has a surging aND very unsteady idle.

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

14 INCH DEVITO posted:

Oh cool the civic suddenly won't stay running unless it's at a full half choke, and has a surging aND very unsteady idle.

a civic scorned

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

ChickenOfTomorrow posted:

a civic scorned

Except it's not, I really only half assed tried to get her to take the civic for its tabs and it could have just as easily ended with me never getting it back, I chose to gamble the Camaro in order to protect it :(

Cmon lil buddy

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски
The Honda Strikes Again! Wuts the big idea with the Prius?

Jealous Cow
Apr 4, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

14 INCH DEVITO posted:

I typically start surging at full half choke too

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

Jealous Cow posted:

I typically start surging at full half choke too

Half choke is only for pussies that can't make a decision.

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.
theres a bug up your jets

Sinestro
Oct 31, 2010

The perfect day needs the perfect set of wheels.

atomicthumbs posted:

theres a baby black widow up your jets

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

I've warned it about the dangers of auto erotic asphyxiation before. Luckily I've always been inside it when it nodded out but I'm afraid one of these mornings I'll come out and find it there, fuel pump sprayed all over, and a picture of a Biturbo wearing striped panties tucked under its wiper blade.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Man, to top off the Tijuana Donkey Show my body visited the last month, the losing of the Camaro, and the crapping out of the Civic today, I have also been unilaterally striking out on this whole try to find at the very least a rebound date to have a dinner with and try to force myself out of my comfort zone of substituting cats for human physical and emotional affection. I have no idea what else to try any more, I kept the photo focused on me, I appear confident and know what I want and expect, I kept the filler text straight and to the point because nobody is going to read a novel, and I hoped to really capture that impression of not being afraid to get my hands dirty and make sure the job gets done. All I can think is perhaps with it so streamlined for efficiency I'm not making a strong enough first impression. Tips?

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

14 INCH DEVITO posted:

Man, to top off the Tijuana Donkey Show my body visited the last month, the losing of the Camaro, and the crapping out of the Civic today, I have also been unilaterally striking out on this whole try to find at the very least a rebound date to have a dinner with and try to force myself out of my comfort zone of substituting cats for human physical and emotional affection. I have no idea what else to try any more, I kept the photo focused on me, I appear confident and know what I want and expect, I kept the filler text straight and to the point because nobody is going to read a novel, and I hoped to really capture that impression of not being afraid to get my hands dirty and make sure the job gets done. All I can think is perhaps with it so streamlined for efficiency I'm not making a strong enough first impression. Tips?

:golfclap:

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
How far y'all reckon that tinder profile would get me with the tumblr dexron III crowd by heralding Bill as an inspiration and a hero for raising awareness to basic human rights for all, no matter what they look like on the outside. As its clearly what's inside that all of us that unite us all as one cohesive whole. And it is up to us to stop all the fighting and realize we all have a place where we can fit together.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug

14 INCH DEVITO posted:

How far y'all reckon that tinder profile would get me with the tumblr dexron III crowd by heralding Bill as an inspiration and a hero for raising awareness to basic human rights for all, no matter what they look like on the outside. As its clearly what's inside that all of us that unite us all as one cohesive whole. And it is up to us to stop all the fighting and realize we all have a place where we can fit together.

They're more Pentosin than Dexron-III.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I went ahead and pulled over a few blocks from work due to a sudden and powerful odor of offgassing rubber and oil under the hood

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Are you still currently stuck?

• Locked thread