Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

The Ninth Layer posted:

It takes 7 to lynch, or did you forget?

:zombie:
I didn't forget. Do you not see the 7 names in that list when you add mine? Votefinder is broken.
:zombie:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

KB you are vote number 5 out of 7 required.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

The Ninth Layer posted:

KB you are vote number 5 out of 7 required.

Turns out it wasn't hammer, but only because I missed KK unvoting. I'm at 6.

1)Lumpen
2)TNL
3)Kordansk
4)Quidnose
5)Rarity
6)King Burgundy

Please someone end the pain.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Alright, I think I am going to just end this day. In my opinion, there has to be one scum between KB/Lumpen. Since I have been trusting the TNL/Quid block, I'm going to go ahead and finish of KB.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
##vote KB

:redhammer:

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Uhhhh, was that the actual hammer? Mod?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
GOOD MORNING I SHALL FIGURE THIS OUT FOR YOU ALL HAPPY EASTER :sun:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I'll count exact votes and put it here when I have a chance.

although safe for the moment, the group had no view of the outside where the bandits may be hiding. There was a tower opening at the top of the fort that would provbide some visibility into the woods to try and track the bandits, although it would offer very little protection from the bandits if they were holding steady. Conveniently, it also offered a nice place for the victim of the day to be lynched from. While the group felt confident in their abilities after the last few days, they now had much to debate about a possible victim. Eventually, the group began to settle on a candidate, although it was not a confirmed candidate by a long shot. That is, however, until King Burgundy decided to sacrifice himself to the cause. As he tied the rope around his own neck, he looked at the group. "Make sure to leave a nice grave in my honor, if you make it out of here." he said calmly as the group tied the noose to the stone.

"aye and I'm sure I'll have to let your wife know too eh, you Tainted bastard?" TMMadman said with a laugh as he pushed King Burgundy up the tower steps. King Burgundy reached the top of the tower, and before he could even jump he was slain with an arrow through the temple.

King Burgundy, Adventurer Aligned Adventure, was killed Day Five

quote:

You are a fearless adventurer. You have no special skills other than your own skill and wits.

Clearly, the bandits were still there. The group had to decide

1. Perhaps they could stay in the fort and hope their supplies outlasted the bandits?
  2. Or maybe it was time to stand fight

It is now Night Five

Kashuno fucked around with this message at 23:42 on Mar 27, 2016

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

I'd been happy, and I was happy still. For all to be accomplished,
for me to feel less lonely,
all that remained to hope
was that on the day of my execution
there should be a huge crowd of spectators and that they should
greet me with howls of execration.
Plaster Town Cop
Did not think that would be the flip.
No clue who is Scum now.
Who it is should prob earn win, they have done well.

kordansk, which choice is best?

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

Plaster Town Cop
I should be the next lynch, prob not wise to have me at LYLO. Am just Adventurer, and was wrong back in days ago, post weird, vote wrong, am sad. No clue who is Scum now, blind luck.

Not TNL, not kordansk. Rarity seems true? Quid claims Doc but may be lie? BHB still seems Scum. MMT not 3p? KK God Dad? TMM bad vig, not post like he tends to? No clue.

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

Plaster Town Cop
Sad for KB, could not let him off, just cause he is good and can lie well. Thought he was a real caught Scum who play hard and not give up.

kordansk
Sep 12, 2011
I'm thinking we should stand and fight. The message implied that our supplies were dwindling and might not last long.

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

Plaster Town Cop

kordansk posted:

I'm thinking we should stand and fight. The message implied that our supplies were dwindling and might not last long.
That is my vote. Sent.

Barehanded Brother
Feb 12, 2007

When you have a Hammer, everything looks like a nail.
I believe in kordansk. Stand and fight.

Also Vote Lumpen For A Better Tomorrow.

kordansk
Sep 12, 2011
Kash your mailbox is full!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
This is going to be MYLO-1 right?

Going with kordansk for the CYOA vote

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

kordansk posted:

Kash your mailbox is full!

god drat this game generated a ton of pms! try it now :sun:

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Still thinking it's probably TMM. I think we are overthinking this, does a vig even make sense without a hider actually existing? Wasn't a big part of that argument predicated on doc + hider balancing it out?

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

Quidnose posted:

Still thinking it's probably TMM. I think we are overthinking this, does a vig even make sense without a hider actually existing? Wasn't a big part of that argument predicated on doc + hider balancing it out?

I feel pretty pretty sure it's TMM as well.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
And I'm sure you're both wrong. Quid, you say you're overthinking it, but then you come up with something more complex than just I'm a town vig and I've been disengaged for personal reasons.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

TMMadman posted:

And I'm sure you're both wrong. Quid, you say you're overthinking it, but then you come up with something more complex than just I'm a town vig and I've been disengaged for personal reasons.

If I thought you were a town vig I wouldn't be wanting to cuddle you? :confused:

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Got caught up in family stuff today. Disappointed to see the flip. Sorry KB. Lumpen/BHB/TMM has the last scum, I would probably recommend voting out Murmur Twin first though.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Supplies were running low, and each day that went by the party was thinning their manpower. If there was going to be a time to fight, it was now. The group prepared themselves for the battle, and gathered at the door. As they pushed the door open, they could hear shouting from the other side; the bandits were taking notice of their actions. A fierce battle ensued, with both adventurer and brigand feeling a bit fatigued from the extended standoff. Things were going well, when an arrow caught TMMadman in the gut. He let out an otherworldly howl of pain as black goo began dripping from his wound. Thrashing about wildly, he grabbed the nearest party member, The Ninth Layer and stabbed him repeatedly in the stomach. In a death lurch, TMMadman threw the corpse to the ground as he attempted to kill more of the party. In this weakened state, however, he was easily executed by the party while they turned the tide on the brigands. When all was said and done, the wounded party was left mostly intact with the bandits wiped out. The party mourned the loss of The Ninth Layer as they tended to their wounds and salvaged supplies from the corpses of the fallen foes.
Returning to the path, the group made their way to the castle…

TMMadman, Tainted aligned Godfather, was a casualty of combat Night Five

quote:

THE UNKNOWN: You are the lack of knowledge. No one knows your true state, and is unable to discern you as Tainted. Investigations of your alignment will turn up an Adventurer aligned result.

The Ninth Layer, Adventurer aligned Cop, was killed Night Five

quote:

THE SEER: You are a fearless adventurer. In the past, you made a living seeing the true nature of men for the courts. While your memories have faded, your skills have not; each night, you may target a party member to discern their alignment as either ADVENTURER or NOT ADVENTURER.

It is now Day Six

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Not Voting (7): Barehanded Brother, Khris Kruel, kordansk, Lumpen, Murmur Twin, Quidnose, Rarity.

With 7 alive, it is 4 votes to lynch. Deadline is 10:00PM EST, Tuesday March 29th.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Well I'll be damned.

Looks like we've got this wrapped up though :toot:

##vote Lumpen

Barehanded Brother
Feb 12, 2007

Looks like I owe Quid an apology. I'm still pretty sure it's Lumpen, but if I'm wrong and we turbo, that's probably a bad thing.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Oh heck yeah.

So with godfather gone and Quid, KK, and Kordansk all cop-confirmed, it reduces the pool of scum to Rarity, BHB, Lumpen, and myself. I'm once again on an airplane so I'm going to take some time and reread over the scum candidates but right now I'm pretty high on Lumpen for last scum.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

On a re-read, Rarity's and BHB's posts read like they're based on genuine thought processes and feel a lot more likely to be town than Lumpen. I would vote Lumpen here but am fine letting people check in.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

geez, another game I'm confirmed town

gonna do some reading and see who defended JakeP and tmm

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

Plaster Town Cop
I'm Town, but there is room to be wrong I think. I think MMT is the best lynch. Will not cry if I go.

Quid looks def Town now, for TMM case, but why not save TNL?
Oh, but true, KK, Quid, kordansk are all Town since God Dad flip.
Rarity looks good for the read one more time posts.

MMT look BAD for 3p claim now, counter claim SK good for Scum, and be safe from Cop, like Miller claim, have to lynch by LYLO.

BHB less bad than MMT.

##vote Murmur Twin

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
No way is MT scum. She wouldn't bus her last surviving scumbuddy when she's put herself in a position to get lynched before LYLO.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

Mt is a survivor, not town aligned

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

probably anyways

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Yeah, that's what I was saying.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Lumpen posted:

I'm Town, but there is room to be wrong I think. I think MMT is the best lynch. Will not cry if I go.

Quid looks def Town now, for TMM case, but why not save TNL?
Oh, but true, KK, Quid, kordansk are all Town since God Dad flip.
Rarity looks good for the read one more time posts.

MMT look BAD for 3p claim now, counter claim SK good for Scum, and be safe from Cop, like Miller claim, have to lynch by LYLO.

BHB less bad than MMT.

##vote Murmur Twin

If people think I'm survivor: there are three dead scum and town still has a doctor and oracle, have a heart!
If people think I'm scum: I properly called Jake and TMM before there was a lot of pressure on either of them - the only reason I moved off of Jake was because I thought Lumpen was scummier, which I still stand by.

##vote Lumpen

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

Plaster Town Cop
Have BHB or Rarity made any claim?

8 alive, 5 to lynch.
MMT, Lumpen, BHB, Rarity in doubt.
Quid, kord, KK confirmed.

If MMT is true Survivor, this will prob come down to kordansk choice of BHB or Rarity.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Lumpen posted:

Ages ago, I'm VT

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

Plaster Town Cop

Barehanded Brother posted:

Looks like I owe Quid an apology. I'm still pretty sure it's Lumpen, but if I'm wrong and we turbo, that's probably a bad thing.
Why? You call Quid Town on all list.

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

Plaster Town Cop
If Rarity is Scum, she earns win. I think shes Town. kordansk will do right and kill BHB at end, if MMT is 3p.

I prob need to die now to stop Scum from bring me to LYLO as bait.
##vote Lumpen

It is ok. I am fine. Bye bye. Do good at end kordansk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barehanded Brother
Feb 12, 2007

Lumpen posted:

8 alive, 5 to lynch.

Isn't it 7 and 4?

Lumpen posted:

Why? You call Quid Town on all list.

Because I disbelieved his call on TMMadman due primarily to setup and night action speculation. I'm still in shock that scum would use the vig on Jimson.

Also since everyone else has claimed, I'm VT.

preview edit:

Lumpen posted:

If Rarity is Scum, she earns win. I think shes Town. kordansk will do right and kill BHB at end, if MMT is 3p.

I prob need to die now to stop Scum from bring me to LYLO as bait.
##vote Lumpen

It is ok. I am fine. Bye bye. Do good at end kordansk.

This has to be a gambit, right?

• Locked thread