Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Azuth0667 posted:

Don't whine about failing a snipe :colbert:. Its day 1 literally the whole day is basically worthless :justpost: and enjoy. The game doesn't even start until day 2.

This is just wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Azuth0667 posted:

Don't whine about failing a snipe :colbert:. Its day 1 literally the whole day is basically worthless :justpost: and enjoy. The game doesn't even start until day 2.

##vote Azuth

This is complete bullshit. D1 is not worthless and a lot can be gleaned from it.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
We have more pages of content to analyze than some games ever do. ##vote azuth

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Lmfao ##vote Azuth

Scum Aleeeerrrrt

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
I can see a new player having that opinion or day 1s and don't think he is scummy because he posted a contraversial opinion

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
its pretty scummy to jump on that with a vote imo

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

:ffg:
EAT THE DONUTS
This is not a new opinion from Azuth you dinguses

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Truth Quark posted:

This is not a new opinion from Azuth you dinguses

Doesn't make him less scum. He pmuch leurks all game and only pops in to post that?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Jimson posted:

Doesn't make him less scum. He pmuch leurks all game and only pops in to post that?

Who was it that called out azuth for making no content postss and trying to pass them off as staying engaged!

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Jimson posted:

Who was it that called out azuth for making no content postss and trying to pass them off as staying engaged!

Mafia edit supposed to be a question mark

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
"Holy poo poo someone posted D1 is useless the ultimate scum slip quick lets get the easy turbo" - a bunch of scum.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Truth Quark posted:

"Holy poo poo someone posted D1 is useless the ultimate scum slip quick lets get the easy turbo" - a bunch of scum.

seriously lol

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Please stop excusing people with more than 3-4 games as new players

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Kashuno posted:

We have more pages of content to analyze than some games ever do. ##vote azuth

And this is the scummiest vote of the 3. There is so much content to analyze, yet he votes the dude for not being engaged day 1

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Kashuno posted:

Hes new enough to not know how to scumhunt day 1 and to think day 1 s useless especially considering some of the games he has been in so far

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Azuth is not providing actual game content and only comes in to drop snipes. Then, after we have multiple pages worth of valid discussion to have analyzed, all they have to say is that d1 is useless? It's actively avoiding playing the game

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
there are people who have played for years who still say exactly what Azuth said in this game

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
I'm not excusing Azuth because he's new, I'm excusing him because he has said that same stupid thing in every game he has played. Being an idiot is not the same as being scum, as evidenced by half the players in this game.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

JakeP posted:

Hes new enough to not know how to scumhunt day 1 and to think day 1 s useless especially considering some of the games he has been in so far

New or not, how can you look at 20+ pages and think "well must be nothing useful in there" and act like you don't have to play?

Also I've made it clear I find pmach sus as well but right now that was something I can't really avoid

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Kashuno posted:

Azuth is not providing actual game content and only comes in to drop snipes. Then, after we have multiple pages worth of valid discussion to have analyzed, all they have to say is that d1 is useless? It's actively avoiding playing the game

If you are saying you don't see a player of his experience level acting this way on day one of a large game then I am saying you are being fake and are scum

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Kashuno posted:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

JakeP posted:

there are people who have played for years who still say exactly what Azuth said in this game

I think d1 can be useless and hard to parse, but this isn't one of those games. We have a lot of content to work with in this one. It's not a 6 page d1 with 4 pages of jokephase.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Its not even excusing, its loving playing mafia. You poo poo tier scrubs that don't understand the difference between "being scum" and "being bad at mafia" are either being fake yourselves, or are also bad at mafia

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

JakeP posted:

If you are saying you don't see a player of his experience level acting this way on day one of a large game then I am saying you are being fake and are scum

I'm saying how can you have zero opinions on all of this

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Kashuno posted:

I'm saying how can you have zero opinions on all of this

I dunno but people post what he posted all the time as town and I am fine to let it slide to vote for a player I find scummy and to let him get to day 2 and see if things change

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
What's that? A turbo is building? Yeah, I don't like Azuth's play tbh, but I don't think he's scum for that comment and those of you do quick to jump on it come off looking way more suspect.

"Yeah, grab the pitchforks and some rope, it's turbo time."

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

JakeP posted:

But we already have like 10 pages of actual content tho

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
don't like jimson's vote on that wagon the most tbqh

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

JakeP posted:

I dunno but people post what he posted all the time as town and I am fine to let it slide to vote for a player I find scummy and to let him get to day 2 and see if things change

I suppose that's fair. I'm really uncomfortable with having absolutely nothing to say about all of this, but I can understand giving them another day. ##unvote

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

What's that? A turbo is building? Yeah, I don't like Azuth's play tbh, but I don't think he's scum for that comment and those of you do quick to jump on it come off looking way more suspect.

"Yeah, grab the pitchforks and some rope, it's turbo time."

3 people voting and subsequently calling him out on a zero effort no content snipe a turbo does not make.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
I would say that azuth could be scum who isnt willing to put in the effort, but I wouldn't vote him for making that post wth

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

HiipFire posted:

I would say that azuth could be scum who isnt willing to put in the effort, but I wouldn't vote him for making that post wth

The problem is when you combine it with all his other posts.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
I am not moving my vote at this point.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Truth Quark posted:

I am not moving my vote at this point.

That's fine we don't need your vote to kill scum.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Jimson posted:

3 people voting and subsequently calling him out on a zero effort no content snipe a turbo does not make.

I said it was building :allears:

the rapidity with which the votes were coming. ANyhow, I still stand by the remark even if it's a bit strange to make in a D1 with 1000+ posts

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Jimson posted:

The problem is when you combine it with all his other posts.

What about his other posts?

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS

Jimson posted:

That's fine we don't need your vote to kill scum.

My votes already on scum :smug:

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Azuth doesn't have a single solid opinion or read yet. That's just bullshit in this game and I feel he's likely to be scum just trying to skate through D1 at this point.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Jimson posted:

3 people in less than a minute is pretty close to a turbo forming

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

TMMadman posted:

Azuth doesn't have a single solid opinion or read yet. That's just bullshit in this game and I feel he's likely to be scum just trying to skate through D1 at this point.

HiipFire posted:

What about his other posts?

I would go through and get specific possts but I am phone posting at work.

And actually tmm that's not completely true. He also believes meta reads are dumb.

:fap:

• Locked thread