Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

I consider Valkyrie to be a tech demo at this point

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YouTuber
Jul 31, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Dust514 would have turned out alright if it was a PC game instead of the least populated console of it's generation. Hell, it may have been successful if it was a Xbox360 game rather than a PS3 game.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

So how is PL's lowsec station hellcamp going

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Orange Red Bull posted:

So how is PL's lowsec station hellcamp going

I don't know- is strategos available to ~crunch the data~?

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Thank you blessed VideoGames :toot:

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

This is what meat is supposed to be like, dingus

That Works posted:

It's not surprising that someone who imports at a loss can't figure out how food works.

Imports at a loss?

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Zephyrine posted:

Imports at a loss?

a comment on your martyr spin, I think.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

YouTuber posted:

Dust514 would have turned out alright if it was a PC game instead of the least populated console of it's generation. Hell, it may have been successful if it was a Xbox360 game rather than a PS3 game.

it also sucked for a couple years and they never integrated it into eve in any meaningful way besides a half assed faction warfare thing. also its completely indistinguishable from other generic sci fi manshooters. they didn't leverage any of the cool things about the eve universe for the game besides obviously residing inside of it

they really should have integrated it into pi so you could like, idk, hire people to reduce the efficiency of a planet and you could counter-hire people to defend. should have just had a narrow focus for the whole game like U R A PLANETARY INSTALLATION RAIDER instead of... being a dust bunny and shooting mans, or whatever they did. it wasnt exactly clear.

MysteriousThing
Jul 21, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
I have been playing this game for years and it keeps getting better.
Now that I have been elected to the CSM I can work towards making this wonderful game even better.

-Xenuria

LordOfWar
Feb 23, 2007
YOU ARE NO MATCH FOR ME!!!

MysteriousThing posted:

Now that I have been elected to the CSM I can work towards making this wonderful game even better.

-Xenuria

Oh noes, you're here here now too signing posts and all........:p

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
I hope this person is trolling, nobody can be so unfunny and dumb

MysteriousThing posted:

-Xenuria

already probated, wow

CCP has also made caps awesome(r), the new fighters are a lot of fun

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
wow double posts

is anyone taking bets on how long it takes until more corps start eyeing the exits of GSF?

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
VideoGames I'm sorry about what I posted, it was really stupid.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
Oh yay Xen is posting

what's up dude it's rain6637

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

MysteriousThing posted:

Too bad there isn't a CSM for posting, so you could work towards making that better as well.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

MysteriousThing posted:

-Xenuria

Hahaha that rap sheet.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Xolve posted:

Too bad there isn't a CSM for posting, so you could work towards making that better as well.

The only reason I don't change your av over every other post of yours is out of respect for the money Querns spent.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Querns is SMcD?

What the gently caress man i been in the top three posters in every eve thread for two years and i never got an av

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

PLEASE LET ME WRITE YOUR VICTIM IMPACT STATEMENT SO I CAN FURTHER DEMONSTRATE THE CALAMITY THAT IS OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM.

Buglord

Orange Red Bull posted:

Querns is SMcD?

What the gently caress man i been in the top three posters in every eve thread for two years and i never got an av

You need to up your game, get on with the poo poo posting and pedantic harassment of people and you can get your very own av

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

Orange Red Bull posted:

Querns is SMcD?

no

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
oh. cool

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
poo poo's about to get real

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

frozenpussy posted:

The only reason I don't change your av over every other post of yours is out of respect for the money Querns spent.

This reminds me of that sad fellow I'm now an alliance mate with that threatened to tank my battleclinic rep if I negrep'd him one more time.

I'll tell you the same thing I told him- 'Go for it'.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Xolve posted:

This reminds me of that sad fellow I'm now an alliance mate with that threatened to tank my battleclinic rep if I negrep'd him one more time.

The biggest problem with the EVE threads is how people report threads rather than using the other option of changing avs. I gotta say it's :10bux: averse and I'm going to be the change I want to see.

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

frozenpussy posted:

The biggest problem with the EVE threads is how people report threads rather than using the other option of changing avs. I gotta say it's :10bux: averse and I'm going to be the change I want to see.

If only you could :10bux: your way into a good post.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Xolve posted:

If only you could :10bux: your way into a good post.

that's the :10bux: averse posting stigma poo poo i'm talking about

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Xolve posted:

name and shame

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

Xolve posted:

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Hoes does it feel? Learned your lesson yet?

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
That should teach you.

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Orange Red Bull posted:

name and shame

It was 'awarmingcoat'.

I think it was 2010ish at the time and lowsec/highsec shenanigans were still wildly posted about there.

He used greasemonkey to take my +1200ish rep and turn it into -18000 or something like that. I don't think it had the effect he was going for.

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009

Xolve posted:

whenever I'm on pl.pl I see many bad posts, and I say to myself "I hope this person is trolling, nobody can be so unfunny and dumb"

but they're never trolling...

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
My guess is Mr. Rive or Blast X.

More so Blast X because he really can't handle any criticism of him in any way shape or form.

Edit - Oh god, Awarmingcoat. Lmao.

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Unfunny Poster posted:

More so Blast X because he really can't handle any criticism of him in any way shape or form.

This was long before I was in PL and in a valued ally alliance in the CFC somewhere.

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009

Unfunny Poster posted:

Edit - Oh god, Awarmingcoat. Lmao.

best thing I heard in mumble in a while:

"rive if you keep feeding I'm going to start calling you meals on wheels"

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Rive burns are always good.

I can't find it but the video on YouTube of Hedliner losing his poo poo at Rive trying to talk about a stupid thing in the middle of a fight was pretty great.

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Unfunny Poster posted:

Rive burns are always good.

I can't find it but the video on YouTube of Hedliner losing his poo poo at Rive trying to talk about a stupid thing in the middle of a fight was pretty great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfU4Rgh8tk0

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

The original SMcD isn't querns

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
Holy loving poo poo that Xenuria rap sheet. Does the not allowed to post in eve threads still apply?

PS check the DJ thread

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

frozenpussy posted:

that's the :10bux: averse posting stigma poo poo i'm talking about

I expected better (why? I don't know).

Just know I'm disappointed.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Xolve posted:

I expected better (why? I don't know).

Just know I'm disappointed.

that makes two of us

Adbot