Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2

Teikanmi posted:

Does anyone actually still care about The Walking Dead, specifically the TV show? I was under the impression it went so far up its own rear end after season 3 that it was touching the back of its own teeth
Yes it's still the most watched show on TV.

Possibly because it went up its own rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Cardboard Box A posted:

Yes it's still the most watched show on TV

That's a shame.

Don Lapre
Mar 28, 2001

If you're having problems you're either holding the phone wrong or you have tiny girl hands.
Now that the DVR stuff is cancelled I wonder if the tv guide will drop completely out of a future update.

Then they could ditch their tv guide payments entirely. RIP win7/8 wmc users

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Judge Tesla posted:

No, I just did not like him, even in S1 because you had to side with him 100% of the time or he got pissy at you forever, in S2 he was even worse and made every situation 10 times worse by flying off the handle constantly, which forced Bonnie and Mike away, not that I blame them. :colbert:

Ah yes bonnie and mike, noted companions of a crazy child shooting nutcase

Minorkos
Feb 20, 2010

Judge Tesla posted:

No, I just did not like him, even in S1 because you had to side with him 100% of the time or he got pissy at you forever, in S2 he was even worse and made every situation 10 times worse by flying off the handle constantly, which forced Bonnie and Mike away, not that I blame them. :colbert:

The game expects you to side with Kenny 100% of the time because it's the correct thing to do, especially so in S2 where siding with him gives you the Good End

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
I'm not seeing any more information on Kadokawa's event tonight. It's probably going to be closer to what happens when NISA or Idea Factory do an event and they show trailers while people tweet about it.

They also don't have E3 in the event name. It's just "KADOKAWA GAMES MEDIA BRIEFING 2016 SUMMER" in English. The Japanese spelling of the name doesn't bring up anything interesting.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Cardboard Box A posted:

Yes it's still the most watched show on TV.

Possibly because it went up its own rear end.

what the hell

how is that even possible

like i tried to watch past the 3rd season but i realized it was just the same poo poo over and over of them a place to live a town only to slowly realize it aint all its cracked up to be and whatever and jesus christ

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.

Don Lapre posted:

Now that the DVR stuff is cancelled I wonder if the tv guide will drop completely out of a future update.

Then they could ditch their tv guide payments entirely. RIP win7/8 wmc users

If so ShieldTV here I come

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

why did i switch to the nongiantbomb stream, this seems like ait was a mistake

Don Lapre
Mar 28, 2001

If you're having problems you're either holding the phone wrong or you have tiny girl hands.
HouseMD lasted like 8 years and it was literally the same episode every time.

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2
EA stream people are building computers now. It's a mess.

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord

Minorkos posted:

The game expects you to side with Kenny 100% of the time because it's the correct thing to do, especially so in S2 where siding with him gives you the Good End
The funny thing is the writers in Season 2 purposely wanted to turn players against Kenny, but they hosed up majorly on that because Kenny was like the only selfless, not braindead, and competent person in the game.

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2

Teikanmi posted:

what the hell

like i tried to watch past the 3rd season but i realized it was just the same poo poo over and over of them a place to live a town only to slowly realize it aint all its cracked up to be and whatever and jesus christ
You could say the same thing for every long running television show.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Teikanmi posted:

what the hell

they have a spin off series and norman reedus has his very own bike show.

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

Cardboard Box A posted:

EA stream people are building computers now. It's a mess.

There's a man holding a belt with Madden on it

Kramdar
Jun 21, 2005

Radmark says....Worship Kramdar
Okay, so there are 1400 new posts since midnight. Could I get a brief summary if there was anything important? I saw the $449 two pages back so I don't need to know about her that.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Don Lapre posted:

HouseMD lasted like 8 years and it was literally the same episode every time.

Yeah but until the last year-ish House was consistently good, unlike The Walking Dead which dropped like a loving boulder down a cliff

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
like what could they possibly have to talk about on that show now that they haven't touched on like 2 or 3 times already

is main guy still saying "Cyarl"?

TaurusOxford
Feb 10, 2009

Dad of the Year 2021

Minorkos posted:

So it was correct to crush Larry's head in with a salt brick?

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord

Kramdar posted:

Okay, so there are 1400 new posts since midnight. Could I get a brief summary if there was anything important? I saw the $449 two pages back so I don't need to know about her that.
Snoop Dogg smoking a blunt while playing Battlefield 1 on stream.

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

Kramdar posted:

EA's putting out a new FIFA game this year. Titanfall 2 is as expected. Battlefield 1 turned World War I into World War II with biplanes.

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP

Grapplejack posted:

Ah yes bonnie and mike, noted companions of a crazy child shooting nutcase

Fun fact - you could actually shoot Mike on the PS3 version until they patched it out I think same day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwc96osT5TQ

Not loving sure why, he was literally siding with someone willing to kill you. It was a few weeks after Michael Brown got shot so maybe they were afraid people might assume "hey, black video game character mike got shot weeks after black person named michael got shot, news time".

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Kramdar posted:

-no gameplay
-futbol
-titalfall 2 who cares
-battlefield One looks like another game primed to exist in the year 2016

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
walking dead was never good, season 1 just had like 2 really decent episodes.

the show is amazingly not as bad as the comic book though

Minorkos
Feb 20, 2010

TaurusOxford posted:

he got between kenny and his boat

he knew the risks

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Children STILL love me, dammit!

TaurusOxford posted:

Yes because gently caress that guy. But pretty much gently caress everyone in those games anyway. Everyone was insufferable or cartoonishly incompetent except Lee who you played.

Commissar Ken fucked around with this message at 00:27 on Jun 13, 2016

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Kramdar posted:

All you need to know:

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

TaurusOxford posted:

I mean yes, it was a good idea, but they probably should've waited until he was 100% definitely dead to do it instead of when he was on his way out

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Accordion Man posted:

Batman may be good though, because the Tales from the Borderlands team is working on it.
They got that power trio of Troy Baker, Laura Bailey, and Travis Willingham voicing all the important characters too.

I swear Troy is just trying to see if he can voice every male Batman character for the past 6 years

Minorkos
Feb 20, 2010

to be honest the main reason i liked Kenny in season 2 was because he was the only character whose loyalty to clementine was guaranteed. jane could have very well sold clementine to slavery if it had meant saving her own skin because she's pragmatic and smart. kenny luckily isn't

Orv
May 4, 2011
Everyone in a zombie apocalypse is lovely? Weird.

Minorkos
Feb 20, 2010

kenny isnt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiaWzLZbleo

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
The new 4k Xbox is the Xbox One S.

XBOneS? Seriously? :downs:

Orv
May 4, 2011
Microsoft: Noted good decision makers.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Why would I ever want to play this

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

Why would I ever want to play this

fond memories of BF1942? i dunno dude dont ask me

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

FilthyImp posted:

The new 4k Xbox is the Xbox One S.

XBOneS? Seriously? :downs:

Should have called it the Xbox One D :newlol:

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord
I'd play it if Wiz was on my team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Accordion Man posted:

I'd play it if Wiz was on my team.

I'm going to comb through Steam until I find Terry Crews and play with him, especially now that I know he is a part of the mouse/keyboard supremacy

• Locked thread