Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who should sit on the Iron Throne
Cersei Lannister/Petyr “Littlefinger” Baelish
Jamie Lannister/Bronn
Jon Snow (bitch you know he ain’t dead)/Ser Davos Seaworth, “the Onion Knight”
Brienne of Tarth/Podrick Payne
Tyrion/Varys/Missandei/Grey Worm coalition
Arya Stark/No One
Sansa Stark/Theon “Reek” Greyjoy
Reanimated corpse of The Mountain/Wight that used to be Badass Wildling Milf
View Results

• Locked thread
Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Am I correct in my assumption, you fish-faced enemy of the people?
One of the not quite completely outlandish theories (or elaboration on the whole "Not Arya" one) I've seen about Jaqen/Arya/the Waif is, uh...

:dogbutton:

In retrospect, it certainly would make for one hell of a Bravos arc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
Jaqen did ask resting bitch face girl to make it quick

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

go3 posted:

Jaqen did ask resting bitch face girl to make it quick

I think the wording was don't let her suffer

Though he didn't specify which 'her'

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Rad Lieutenant posted:

I don't think that was arya that got stabbed. Last time we see her she's holed up in a dark room nervous as gently caress with her sword just watching the door. All of a sudden in this ep she's just casually walking around with several sacks of money hiring ships in broad daylight and stopping to watch the sunset?

I think Jaqen did some face trickery and took her place. He still owes her 3 deaths and she named him as the third kill back in harenhall before bargaining to defer the 3rd kill and instead help her escape.

youve finally cracked your first case, congrats!

also lmbo @ tay zonaday looking like micheal jackson 2.0

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

https://youtu.be/yjvEdXDYgY4

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
:stare:

That's loving perfect.

Sergg
Sep 19, 2005

I was rejected by the:

Arya Stark already made him complete that list by killing a shitload of dudes to help her escape from Harrenhall.

There were 3 crazy plot brainfucks this season according to the writers. One was Hodor's name, one was Jon Snow reincarnation, third one has yet to be revealed but I bet money it's that the Mad King Aerys was driven crazy by time-traveling Bran Stark who warged into his mind making him think of the White Walkers & their zombie army so he started hearing the whispers to "burn them all."

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Sergg posted:

Arya Stark already made him complete that list by killing a shitload of dudes to help her escape from Harrenhall.

There were 3 crazy plot brainfucks this season according to the writers. One was Hodor's name, one was Jon Snow reincarnation, third one has yet to be revealed but I bet money it's that the Mad King Aerys was driven crazy by time-traveling Bran Stark who warged into his mind making him think of the White Walkers & their zombie army so he started hearing the whispers to "burn them all."

That's a good theory. Hadn't heard that one before

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

They said there were three oh poo poo moments period not from this season. First was burning Shireen last season. Hodor was the next. They said the last will come at the very end.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Sergg posted:

:stare:

Holy poo poo.

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Was Jon Snow getting revived really a brain gently caress? Him actually staying dead would have been more surprising imho

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Bolow posted:

Was Jon Snow getting revived really a brain gently caress? Him actually staying dead would have been more surprising imho

It wasn't. The three oh poo poo moments the producers said were shireen burning, hodor, and the third we won't know of until the end.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Mr. Nice! posted:

It wasn't. The three oh poo poo moments the producers said were shireen burning, hodor, and the third we won't know of until the end.

End of this season or end of the series?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Rad Lieutenant posted:

End of this season or end of the series?

I can't find the exact article that I read at the moment, but the implication I got was the end of the series. The three oh poo poo moments had nothing to do with this season and were just in general regarding the overall plot.

EDIT: http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...e-a7047661.html

quote:

'The first: Stannis Baratheon sacrificing his daughter Shireen – which was shown during the show’s fifth season.

'The second: Hodor’s mind-bending origin story, which was revealed in Sunday’s hour. Martin has known the true meaning behind Hodor’s name since introducing the character in the first novel of the saga, A Game of Thrones.

'The third: “… is from the very end…,” Benioff teased.'

Mr. Nice! fucked around with this message at 18:39 on Jun 12, 2016

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Daenarys is found to have a private email server containing classified documents, while Varys inadvertently skews everything through his own misguided effort to gain power, allowing Ramsey Bolton to take over the Iron Throne.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Littlefinger did 9/11

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Well, if this revelation will come at the end and there's seven seasons, that ties in nicely with the ongoing theme of Starks biting it in the ninth episode of an odd season.

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

The face of immediate regret on that faith militant

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
I choose violence.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
rip in piss bitchy resting face. that loving shot of arya cutting the candle was sick as gently caress

also the hound going loving nuts on those dorks in the forest was great

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners
the butthole fingering joke was funny

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I liked everything about this episode.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

MassivelyBuckNegro posted:

the butthole fingering joke was funny

how many boots did you pull that one on?

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR
Tyrion telling jokes with Missandei and Grey Worm.
"I am in the military. I have heard many jokes."

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Welp my theory was wrong, arya is just dumb enough to walk around in broad day light while being hunted by faceless assassins

i.e. She's a Stark

Good ep tho, loved the hound, jaime, arya cutting the candle & blackfish going out swinging

Edmure is so dumb

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
kinda a bummer they didnt show blackfish going down fighting

vains
May 26, 2004

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

how many boots did you pull that one on?

i made them all do it to me.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

MassivelyBuckNegro posted:

i made them all do it to me.

Nice

vains
May 26, 2004

the finale had better be fully loving sick for how boring the last few episodes were.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

holocaust bloopers posted:

I liked everything about this episode.

Agreed. Slicing the candle was a serious "poo poo's about to get real" moment, and :lol: at that dude smacking the Mountain in the loving chest then getting a goddamned Scorpion FINISH HIM move. Dondarion and the Hound negotiating was pretty fun.

Looks like the Starks are about to get seriously hosed, but it's the wrong season. :confused:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Baelish gonna roll in last minute and save the day. It'd be pretty hilarious of Jon got arisen just to be killed in battle like 4 episodes later tho.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I hope Davos doesn't bite it next week and maybe Melisandre will pull out some dope magic poo poo too.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

I'd like to see some young Mel tits, too.

Edit:
"oval office."
"You're poo poo at dying." :lol:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
that guy did real well at speaking considering he just got quik-gelded

sky shark
Jun 9, 2004

CHILD RAPE IS FINE WHEN I LIKE THE RAPIST
i feel disappointed by the lack of violence, rather the amount of sparrows whacked this ep

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

sky shark posted:

i feel disappointed by the lack of violence, rather the amount of sparrows whacked this ep

Eh The Hound makes up for it. Also quality over quainty.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
I'm a little disappointed Arya didn't bust out "What do we say to the god of death?" when Resting Bitch Face was doing her spiel. Would have been a great callback?

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

kinda a bummer they didnt show blackfish going down fighting

They do this way too much in this show. I get staging large medieval battles is expensive as gently caress and takes a lot of work so that gets a pass. But yeah why not just show the old man swinging

I loving love the hound. His acting and everything is brilliant

Episode was good overall I guess. The Khaleesi entrance was lol I assumed the Ironborn were gonna swoop in and save the day or maybe they still are. I wanted to see the dragon flame some ships

RBF scene reminded me way too much of Terminator 2. Not sure how I feel about Arya's plotline that episode and as a whole but gently caress at least it's moved forward

Also lol everyone's theories for this episode were immediately debunked

Nostalgia4Dogges fucked around with this message at 08:34 on Jun 13, 2016

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Am I correct in my assumption, you fish-faced enemy of the people?

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

The Khaleesi entrance was lol I assumed the Ironborn were gonna swoop in and save the day or maybe they still are. I wanted to see the dragon flame some ships

Might be more satisfying just to see the Ironborn roll up on the charred, crispy bits of the Masters' fleet that're left after Drogon fucks their poo poo up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sergg
Sep 19, 2005

I was rejected by the:

The instant I saw those guys in the forest I said "You're all about to get gut-hosed with an axe." was not disappointed.

The smirk on that necromancer maester's face after Frankenmountain deskullinates that faith militant and Cersei's like "Tell the High Sparrow to come visit" :smug: was hilarious.

• Locked thread