Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
I had nothing to do with THAT.
Does he still occasionally come out with "UNINTENDED CONSEQUENCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

I thought it was "Jumanji cannot deal with the consequences".

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Yo someone shoot me an invite to the SG. Butteslord in game

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

OneDeadlyBum posted:

Every time I launch this game, I feel like I burn out on it in a couple of hours, to the point of "why am I even playing this game"

But pretty much all of this week, i've launched it the following day anyway and wasted even more time on it.

This probably isn't a healthy cycle.

Congrats, you've now met all the requirements for officership

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

There appears to be some confusion. Ultron is not becoming a playable hero. That is actually the new Ult Ron costume for Iron Man to celebrate the 35th anniversary of the Demon in a Bottle storyline. It has all the same lines and animations as regular Iron Man, except every ten minutes it interrupts whatever you're doing and drinks rum.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
this server side xp boost is great, i'm finally finishing leveling moon knight and will jump into Iron Man when im done and then maybe pick up iron fist since i have the shards for him? is iron fist good?

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
I logged in for the first time in over a year to get Pizza Dog and over the weekend ended up leveling Spider-Man, Kitty Pryde, Dr. Doom, Black Cat and Elektra to 60, with Rocket Raccoon on his way now. This bonus leveling XP is crazy insane.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Very excited to have Ron cosmic 60 in approximately 10 minutes total playtime this evening.

Also if anybody can make a picture of Ultronald surfing some killer waves in the ocean or even an infinity pool, I will need that for the OP.

a big fat bunny
Oct 4, 2002

woo look at 'em gonk

Gonna "cosmic this weekend!" robot man. I was going to do it anyway, but now I feel like I should burn it down while it's stupid easy. Hell maybe I'll finish off Goblin, Emma, or Mags. (hahaha probably not)

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
SOON? (tm)

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Uhhh

Paging snorrence immediately:

http://m.ign.com/articles/2016/06/30/twitch-launches-a-social-eating-category

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

congrats on our new 60 racons. little guy's all tuckered out from leveling all night

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

Chernobyl Peace Prize posted:

Doesn't make me regret cosmicking TM any less. Death to the yellow king of lies

Never

Ever

Cosmic

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

Adult Sword Owner posted:

Never

Ever

Cosmic
The only bright spot is that by the time I feel like finishing it, TM will have gotten a review, or the game will have died.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Very excited to have Ron cosmic 60 in approximately 10 minutes total playtime this evening.

Also if anybody can make a picture of Ultronald surfing some killer waves in the ocean or even an infinity pool, I will need that for the OP.

How? And RIP half dead wires showing Ultron Costume :(

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Better clear the harbour, a couple of dreamboats approaching.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
How is Iron Fist? Is he garbage? I can't tell if he's garbage

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

He's good, he runs like an airplane.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

punchymcpunch posted:

He's good, he runs like an airplane.

Welp guess I'm dropping splinters on him tonight after I finish Moon Knight

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

I haven't played IF since his release, what did they end up doing to fix his "not good at content that involves more than one target, or more than 0 moving targets" problem?

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

IIRC they added aoe bursts to his stance openers. They definitely did do something to fix his aoe.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Literally The Worst posted:

How is Iron Fist? Is he garbage? I can't tell if he's garbage

deadpool is better and more fun, doom will get you through all the content and is fun/lazy. Thor is god tier and pretty cool.

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

Iron Fist is very good, and he yells out the names of his moves as he uses them like a fighting game character.

favorite signature in the game for me as well

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

punchymcpunch posted:

IIRC they added aoe bursts to his stance openers. They definitely did do something to fix his aoe.
Yaaay that's excellent.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
Iron Fister is very good get him to T2 immediately and punch those world bosses in the nuts. I have no idea if he's playable in Marvel Heroes though.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

He can also literally do hadoukens.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
MISTER
GAZ
PLEASE

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Holyshoot posted:

deadpool is better and more fun, doom will get you through all the content and is fun/lazy. Thor is god tier and pretty cool.

Oh man Thor is actually good now? I've had him a while but he was mad boring

Deadpool can gently caress off and die

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Saint Freak posted:

Iron Fister is very good get him to T2 immediately and punch those world bosses in the nuts. I have no idea if he's playable in Marvel Heroes though.

Get him to what

What are you talking about

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Deadpool can gently caress off and die

Deadpool got his review and is mad good now. He's easily the most fun toon I've played.

Get him to what

What are you talking about

A different character in a different game.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

So burned out on picking up the cakes. It never ends. A cycle of cakes and diabetes leading the world to ruin.

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world Diabeetus.

Dely Apple posted:

So burned out on picking up the cakes. It never ends. A cycle of cakes and diabetes leading the world to ruin.

Did someone say diabetes?

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68

Excellent, this should be the platform for the next Groot Force contest of Champions: the Supersized 96.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Chilichimp posted:

Deadpool got his review and is mad good now. He's easily the most fun toon I've played.

A different character in a different game.

Is he four hundred splinters

Don't care then

Also Deadpool sucks

Therapist
Aug 13, 2002

So I jus e'aim at e'heart of San Luis fan e'pull e'treeger? Hokay.
:suicide:
So Ultron is available. Amazing. Never would have thought they meant For Realsies Thursday when they said "Thursday release"

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
When is that one Emma 'stume coming from like 2 panels of Uncanny that one time

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Are we 100% CERTAIN though, that today is actually Thursday?

flirty dental hygienist
Jul 24, 2007

All aboard the knuckle train to FIST PLANET!!

Is he four hundred splinters

Don't care then

Also Deadpool sucks

I like this guy.

madcow
Mar 20, 2006

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Squirrel girl riding a wave of her furry friends is a better alternative than that metal robot.

I suppose a Squirrel-a-gig was too much to ask for...

madcow fucked around with this message at 18:06 on Jun 30, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jubelio
Dec 10, 2003
if you can balance a tac-hammer on your head, you can head off your opponent with a balanced attack

Polegrinder posted:

I like this guy.

undeniable proof that his opinion is disneytrash

• Locked thread