Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

CrashCat posted:

gonna suck when the cartel kills the Southern Ohio Crime Stoppers

my thoughts exactly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

JoshVanValkenburg posted:

Man this is nucking futz! Trump will build a wall around the whole state for not telling the Truth.

I strongly support building a wall around the state of Ohio

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

naem posted:

But how will I get the good booze in Kentucky?

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Iron Crowned posted:

But how will I get the good booze in Kentucky?

pull up on them bootstraps and build yourself a still

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

naem posted:

As an Ohioan, I strongly support this.

It's the best solution for everyone, really.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Maybe it was an accident

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Robo Reagan posted:

Maybe it was an accident

mr president you stole my joke

edit: sir

Porpoise With A Purpose
Feb 28, 2006

More astronauts are from Ohio than any other state. It's almost as if they're trying to get as far away as possible. maks u think.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

I should also add, I will gladly assist in building the Ohio Containment Wall. I don't care if I get walled in too, it's probably for the best.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
How come America breeds so many terrorists? You have a ton of local terrorists going on sprees constantly it seems

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

"Here's a big, beautiful avatar for someone"
Not terrorism. Even the state DA said this is just a good old fashioned execution

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Mass shootings when Americans and Europeans do it

Terror attacks when muslims do it

discuss! DISCUSS

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Zzulu posted:

discuss! DISCUSS

theres also domestic terrorism. i think that has to be a white guy attacking a govt facility though?

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer

Zzulu posted:

discuss! DISCUSS

Eh, I suspect these killing were done for money, which makes it more respectable somehow.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Zzulu posted:

How come America breeds so many terrorists? You have a ton of local terrorists going on sprees constantly it seems

terrorism owns

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
This all ends Jan 20th

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
i think its safe to say we will never know who did this lol

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2016/07/26/Coroner_refuses_to_release_final_autopsies_in_Pike_County_killings.html

County still refusing to release autopsy. Be interesting to see how this plays out.

I think the toxicology is the big secret...and maybe torture

e; the county prosecutor is the same one that loaned an officer on administrative leave (for shooting and killing someone) his gun.. who then shot and killed someone else..with the prosecutors gun. All an accident of course

Dr.Caligari fucked around with this message at 21:44 on Jul 27, 2016

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

vols bitch posted:

ill get this thread rolling

ban all guns

no don't ban all guns

better mental health care

if those kids had guns this wouldnt have happened

You forgot kill/ deport all Muslims.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
ted kaczynski was right

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Dr.Caligari posted:

e; the county prosecutor is the same one that loaned an officer on administrative leave (for shooting and killing someone) his gun.. who then shot and killed someone else..with the prosecutors gun. All an accident of course

lol gently caress yeah

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Mozi posted:

ted kaczynski was right

That modern industrial society is incompatible with human nature?

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
So basically it was the cops who did this right? Or at the very least the cops were complacent in the killings.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

This could be True Detective Season 3. Except none of the True Detectives give a poo poo and won't put in any effort.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

red19fire posted:

This could be True Detective Season 3. Except none of the True Detectives give a poo poo and won't put in any effort.

So more like Real Detectives

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

hmm a bunch of dirtbags in my town got murked by some professional killer dirtbags from another country

yeah we'll get right on that

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

Powercrazy posted:

So basically it was the cops who did this right? Or at the very least the cops were complacent in the killings.

Thats one of the theories. This thing could make an awesome movie one day.. or yeah, True Detective season 3.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Professor Shark posted:

So more like Real Detectives

:golfclap:

Still real curious about this story.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Cthulu Carl posted:

I should also add, I will gladly assist in building the Ohio Containment Wall. I don't care if I get walled in too, it's probably for the best.

I don't want to be stuck here forever :smith:

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Iron Crowned posted:

I don't want to be stuck here forever :smith:

Yeah but those of us inside can just get out whenever we want and no one will care because we'll be cheap labor.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
I think there's a government lab there and these killings were by a monster that the lab accidentally released whilst performing top-secret experiments. Those bodies were probably fake and just a cover-up.

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

GE has a massive testing area right there

theres also a huge nuclear facility

:tinfoil:

Case closed boys

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

I always thought it would be a special kind of hell to be an accomplished physicist and be competent and trusted enough to be the supervisor of a nuclear plant.. and then be assigned to pike county

It has to be the American equivalent of being assigned to Siberia

Told Two Times
Feb 13, 2014

by Smythe
I bet it was dirty cops that merked those people.

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

Possibly

Asbury
Mar 23, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!
Hair Elf
In the meantime, someone in northwest ohio has a no-poo poo torture chamber in their barn. lol.

http://www.wtol.com/story/32566857/evidence-of-abduction-found-at-barn-of-man-charged-with-sierah-joughins-murder

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

2024 Comeback Poster of the Year

3Romeo posted:

In the meantime, someone in northwest ohio has a no-poo poo torture chamber in their barn. lol.

http://www.wtol.com/story/32566857/evidence-of-abduction-found-at-barn-of-man-charged-with-sierah-joughins-murder

Looks like the rest of the state is trying to take northeast Ohio's crown as the cradle of serial killers.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

3Romeo posted:

Would've been funnier if it was in Sandusky.

naem
May 29, 2011

Advanced Detroitification spreading south through Ohio, soon the cloud of corruption with link up with Gary Indiana and the DARK TRIANGLE will release MORGOTH GOD OF RUST from his ancient slumber

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

3Romeo posted:

Local news.

My fave tidbit is that he only served 3 years of a 10 year sentence for trying to abduct a different woman. The dead girls' parents must have been thrilled to hear that.

• Locked thread