Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Parmesan Basil posted:

Yeah he was garbage

Trash recognize trash

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Your new av is good.

Those were also great days for college girls everywhere when Ben was getting sacked 50x/season

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Got 'm or w/e

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Pfff, you should see what my girlfriend did yesterday. She saw my facebook up and posted "I hate Tom Brady" and I think I lost several friends.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
https://twitter.com/ChiefsReporter/status/760149022757707777

AbsolutelySane
Jul 2, 2012

fsif posted:

wtf, he's supposed to be in Rochester. And hurt.

That's because it's Shaq Thompson (not Lawson), who, incidentally, has looked like a beast through the first few days of training camp. That LB group (Thompson, Kuechly, Davis) really needs a nickname.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Pfff, you should see what my girlfriend did yesterday. She saw my facebook up and posted "I hate Tom Brady" and I think I lost several friends.

There's always common ground with AFCN bros

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Trash recognize trash

Ah, yes, the Steelers fan is well accustomed to trash so he can make such a comment!

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
KC fans sure are confident now that they have finally gotten Brock Osweiler out of their division. Maybe this is their year after all...

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Kendall wright has apparently been wrecking poo poo up so maybe this year his contract year he can finally put it all together

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Metapod posted:

Kendall wright has apparently been wrecking poo poo up so maybe this year his contract year he can finally put it all together

...No one knows who is going to play well until like week 4 man.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

...No one knows who is going to play well until like week 4 man.

I know

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I'm a little shocked Fitz of all people doesn't know his Panthers players

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Im here for muscle worship

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Parmesan Basil posted:

Ah, yes, the Steelers fan is well accustomed to trash so he can make such a comment!

Good hustle, parm

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

fsif posted:

wtf, he's supposed to be in Rochester. And hurt.

ha, wrong shaq.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

quote:

The Indianapolis Star's Stephen Holder says he has been "a bit underwhelmed" by Andrew Luck through the first week of training camp.

Holder clarified that he was "underwhelmed, not concerned" with Luck's play so far. Luck's ability to bounce back from an injury-ruined and ultimately ineffective 2015 campaign is one of the biggest storylines of the 2016 fantasy season. We like Luck's chances of making a big rebound, but notes like this from beat reporters watching practice almost every day are worth passing along.

burn

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

Seems like Jim Irsay gave Luck an under the table bonus of all the Oxy he could handle.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Pron on VHS posted:

Im here for muscle worship

gently caress you nerds for immediately making me think someone was passing him a Pokemon Ball to sign :argh:

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Shath Hole posted:

gently caress you nerds for immediately making me think someone was passing him a Pokemon Ball to sign :argh:

Do they make a mini ball?

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Chichevache posted:

Do they make a mini ball?

Up until recently, I knew nothing of Pokemon. The fact that I know the ball is red is more than enough knowledge for my liking. :v:

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Shath Hole posted:

Up until recently, I knew nothing of Pokemon. The fact that I know the ball is red is more than enough knowledge for my liking. :v:

That's just the standard ball *dwells into the differences of each type of pokeball :gizz:*

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
You can see his biceps vein through the shirt....my QB

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Pron on VHS posted:

You can see his biceps vein through the shirt....my QB

People don't truly understand how much arm strength is required to throw the ball laterally

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Speaking of lateral passes

https://twitter.com/terezpaylor/status/759808613179199488

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Cool so the one thing they need to do less of is what they started with.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

LiquidFriend posted:

Alex Smith is the quarterback. That whole "throwing 10 yards down the field" thing just isn't going to work, so might as well master the short game a hundred times over.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

LiquidFriend posted:

Smith is poison so I'm not sure why anyone is surprised. Now Bortles...there's a QB!

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
senquez golson probably broke his lisfranc today so there goes the starting slot corner and the steelers secondary well on its way to another garbage year

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Parmesan Basil posted:

Smith is poison so I'm not sure why anyone is surprised. Now Bortles...there's a QB!

Parm Art Briles was at the Titans' practice today and I need someone to go down there and beat him with a baseball bat if he shows his face again, will you do it

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?

68%/3300/19/7

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

Raku posted:

Parm Art Briles was at the Titans' practice today and I need someone to go down there and beat him with a baseball bat if he shows his face again, will you do it

I certainly would but Tennessee is still very far from me!

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Bosa Holdout Tracker: 4 days

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013
Stevie Johnson tore his meniscus and they're waiting to figure how long he's going to be out from the surgery.

Very unfortunate.. it's a shame he's had some health issues since he left the Bills, he's apparently a good dude and was a good player when he was healthy. Hopefully Tyrell Williams and some of the other WR on the depth chart can step up.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

rookie linebacker kamalei correa got into a fight with dennis pitta today

dude managed to piss off a mormon so that kinda rules since we need another villain LB with suggs getting old

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Durandal1707 posted:

Stevie Johnson tore his meniscus and they're waiting to figure how long he's going to be out from the surgery.

Very unfortunate.. it's a shame he's had some health issues since he left the Bills, he's apparently a good dude and was a good player when he was healthy. Hopefully Tyrell Williams and some of the other WR on the depth chart can step up.

Those jerks have the rabbit! :mad:

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008

FizFashizzle posted:

ed dickson trying to block shaq lawson

I hope Shaw Lawson works out for you, but the only people Ed Dickson is going to block all year are angry Panthers fans on Twitter.

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Dr. Whet Faartz would like to know if this smells funny to you?

Roasted Donut posted:

senquez golson probably broke his lisfranc today so there goes the starting slot corner and the steelers secondary well on its way to another garbage year

Please point on your body to where your lisfranc is located.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

Marketing New Brain posted:

I hope Shaw Lawson works out for you, but the only people Ed Dickson is going to block all year are angry Panthers fans on Twitter.

The amount of times Shaq Lawson and Shaq Thompson get mixed up this year is gonna be great. :magical:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Durandal1707 posted:

While it sucks, if it was going to happen to a position on the Chargers, it happened to the position that won't hurt too much. Our LB and WR depth are pretty good. Keenan Allen, Travis Benjamin, Dontrelle Inman, and Tyrell Williams will be fine, along with Gates, Hunter Henry, and Danny Woodhead coming out of the backfield. If you're open, Rivers is going to get you the ball

• Locked thread