Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

That's because it's not a picture of him. It's of Josh Fruhlinger. He runs a blog making fun of the comics in the paper I used to read. He made fun of Be Like Dirk in passing once, I guess, and since he's a filthy sex-haver and the only person outside these dying forums who's ever given him attention it's a point of pride?

It is loving hilarious that the only dig he can come up with against him is that he owns a cat though.

No Sigma would ever own a cat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MasBrillante
Dec 3, 2005

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

That's because it's not a picture of him. It's of Josh Fruhlinger. He runs a blog making fun of the comics in the paper I used to read. He made fun of Be Like Dirk in passing once, I guess, and since he's a filthy sex-haver and the only person outside these dying forums who's ever given him attention it's a point of pride?

It is loving hilarious that the only dig he can come up with against him is that he owns a cat though.

Feeling vindicated now, thank you.

Rolled Cabbage
Sep 3, 2006

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

Well he is a pussy haver.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Phuzzy posted:

Don't you see? That's how all those Bad Boys get all the women! Because they're assholes! LIKE DIRK! THAT FUCKER

Phuzzy your avatar makes me irrationally happy.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

A Fancy Bloke posted:

Someone post The Door. You know this motherfucker has tried it but it failed due to Dirk somehow

He tries it on her but then the door swings open and there's Dirk.

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

tbf cathavers are bad people

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

facebook jihad posted:

Oh cool. Making fun of mra's again

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lol

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Oh cool! Making fun of MRAs again (but said in a tone of voice that indicates sincerity, rather than sarcasm).

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Woof

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

that panel is loving incredible :haw:

Bright Future
Oct 9, 2007

[let's] fuck that crazy-ass robot

holy poo poo

ur an idiot if you don't gently caress black girls on the reg btw

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

but, he angered the mods, so he is okay w/me

God I never thought about it this way! This thread truly HAS been an education....

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

Death is the only answer so why exactly are you goons mocking this comic :confused:

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
I'm skipping ahead some pages, but are we at the point where someone touched the poop yet?

Nerdlord Actual
Apr 14, 2007

Awaken to your true self with Wisconsin Potatoes
Grimey Drawer

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

Phuzzy your avatar makes me irrationally happy.

:yayclod:

http://www.love-shy.com/lswiki/Bad-boy posted:

A bad boy is a type of man who is highly sexually attractive to women due to his carefree, no-holds-barred, unrepentantly dangerous attitude. Typically, a bad boy has the clothing and social scene to match. He may be physically attractive, though this is not a requirement.

Bad boys come in many different shapes and sizes. They range from bikers, to rock stars, to professional athletes, to actors with an edge. They may range from reasonably clean and legal to outright unsavory, such as prisoners, drug dealers and gang members.

The female attraction to bad boys can be explained by the need to sate urges for danger and unpredictability. A bad boy often does not care what others think, and does things on his own schedule, permitting little interference. This, combined with the danger he provides causes women to chase him relentlessly. An ability to do whatever one wants, even breaching etiquette or societal norms with little consequence signals the high-quality genes of an alpha male. The deep, reptilian hindbrain of a female is magnetically drawn to this.

Personalitists are split on the significance of the bad-boy phenomenon in attracting women. More feminist-opposed personalitists claim that a large percentage of women will go for bad boys, often to their own detriment, while leaving those lacking dark triad genes out in the cold. Feminist-friendly personalitists dispute this as an example of hyperbole, claiming that while women may be attracted to bad boys, they rarely act on such attraction, especially as they age. They claim that most women learn quickly to avoid such men, as they are usually bad news. Meanwhile, women will often dispute the claim that women as a whole see bad boys as attractive.

Looksists often dispute the notion of bad-boy attraction as nonsense, citing myriad examples of good-looking guys with decent personalities who have little problem with women. They will often claim that a person who is a bad boy can do so because he is good looking, and would otherwise not be taken seriously. This is despite evidence that many bad boys are overweight or otherwise physically unattractive.

insufficient guns
May 4, 2009

personally, I would
like to fuck Wall-E

:h: :roboluv: :h:

quote:

Getting back to Sperm Wars, its findings reveal deception and trickery in women goes past their innate deceptiveness and all the way down to their biology:

Ten percent of children are not fathered by their “fathers”
Less than one percent of a man’s sperm is capable of fertilizing anything (the rest is there to fight off all other men’s sperm)
Vaginal mucus encourages some sperm but blocks others
A woman is far more likely to conceive through a casual fling than through sex with her regular partner because her body allows the sperm from the fling to pass through faster than that of her regular partner

Amazing.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Phuzzy posted:

Personalitists
Looksists

:wtc: are they making up imaginary professions to support their arguments now!?

Nerdlord Actual
Apr 14, 2007

Awaken to your true self with Wisconsin Potatoes
Grimey Drawer

Dreddout posted:

The incel struggle to get their dick wet and then do mental gymnastics when it doesn't happen produces this short of poo poo.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

TheChad posted:

ur an idiot if you don't gently caress black girls on the reg btw

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Solving all of life's problems through enhanced casting of Occam's Razor. Reward yourself with an imaginary chalice.

Dreddout posted:

Sometimes it feels like these guys are one long weekend of work away from self publishing their own dumb little young adult dystopian romance/action novel, the Sexhaver Games or whatever, using all of these words as future words.

"My father was a Looksist. My mother was a Personalist. I was born on Alphatide's Eve. To which clan do I belong? To what destiny should I work towards? What am I fighting for, besides the cashing-in of the privilege of boning every female character who has more than one defining physical characteristic such as "is a girl" and "capable of speech"."

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Please. No. I can stand to look at the comic Lowtax is posting, but the art in this one is making me feel ill.
Unless you want to make me throw up, in which case, go ahead.

Complaint Compilation
Apr 8, 2016

:sax:

Hostile V posted:

Sometimes it feels like these guys are one long weekend of work away from self publishing their own dumb little young adult dystopian romance/action novel, the Sexhaver Games or whatever, using all of these words as future words.

"My father was a Looksist. My mother was a Personalist. I was born on Alphatide's Eve. To which clan do I belong? To what destiny should I work towards? What am I fighting for, besides the cashing-in of the privilege of boning every female character who has more than one defining physical characteristic such as "is a girl" and "capable of speech"."

Lmao this makes it read like reverse-wiccan.

The question is, where would sir-mixx-alot fall upon the 5 point scale? is he a 'bad boy'?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reTx5sqvVJ4

Complaint Compilation fucked around with this message at 17:30 on Aug 15, 2016

kuddles
Jul 16, 2006

Like a fist wrapped in blood...

Phuzzy posted:

Don't you see? That's how all those Bad Boys get all the women! Because they're assholes! LIKE DIRK! THAT FUCKER
The most unrealistic part of those comics is that Dirk is the one who has the neckbeard when it should be the other guy.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Everything about this is just tearing me to pieces.

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan
:japan:

YeahTubaMike posted:

Losing the "Are you Christian Grey?" drinking game hard.

Complaint Compilation
Apr 8, 2016

:sax:
:geno::pray:

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Why is the alt-right obsessed with oh nevermind there's a word filter on it.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

YeahTubaMike posted:

She owns.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzdadYbS4aM

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

what did that guy expect, walking up to a girl that's clearly busy to tell her she's beautiful while he's got his cock in his hand.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Bill Nye The Science Guy for our generation.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!

a hole-y ghost posted:

what did that guy expect, walking up to a girl that's clearly busy to tell her she's beautiful while he's got his cock in his hand.

I was about to say she took one look at that guy and saw he had no guts.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

I was expecting him to goof on MRAs, but then he was all "red pill" and "blue pill" and I became disappointed. Then I skipped ahead and he was explaining how, if you're using "trigger words" just to piss people off, you're just being an rear end in a top hat and helping nobody. So he's not all bad. :shrug:

Aschlafly
Jan 5, 2004

I identify as smart.
(But that doesn't make it so...)

Really amazing and common MRA bullshit, considering the real rate of cuckolding is closer to 2% than 10%.

edit: Oh cool, there's a word filter on that! Leaving it because it made me laugh.

Aschlafly
Jan 5, 2004

I identify as smart.
(But that doesn't make it so...)

Wounded Unicorn posted:

Why is the alt-right obsessed with oh nevermind there's a word filter on it.
Because they're obsessed with "race treason" and keeping feminists down. The term "alt right" is stupid anyway. They're just a modern Hitler Youth and there's nothing "alt" about fascism.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

prefect posted:

I was expecting him to goof on MRAs, but then he was all "red pill" and "blue pill" and I became disappointed. Then I skipped ahead and he was explaining how, if you're using "trigger words" just to piss people off, you're just being an rear end in a top hat and helping nobody. So he's not all bad. :shrug:

yeah hes fairly reasonable. i just enjoyed the video preview too much not to post it

Xequecal
Jun 14, 2005

Klyith posted:

The origin of Men's Rights Activism wasn't the creepy PUA guys or delusional fedora-wearing redpillers, it was unhappy & angry divorcees. This dude strikes me as one of those ones. Divorce sucks, it breaks some people and the men turn super bitter. Not least because divorce in the US really is a place where the playing field is tilted in women's favor. Maybe for the educated middle-class white guy, that's his first experience dealing with a system biased against him. :v:

This is the one place where they're refreshingly honest chauvinists with their system. They make no effort to say that it's not a double standard, then come up with lots of dumb reasons for why that double standard should exist and is good.

(also they would have ok having sex with just a single girl, if only the perfect girl they were pining for all those years ago would have deigned to have sex with them.)

Redpillers seriously believe that when a woman has sex with multiple guys, it actually damages her and makes her biologically incapable of committing to monogamous relationships in the future. They'll actually tell you that women would be happier if we went back to the old system of sacred virginity and men essentially purchasing their new wives from their fathers, because this "allows" for women to actually be happy in a committed relationship.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Xequecal posted:

Redpillers seriously believe that when a woman has sex with multiple guys, it actually damages her and makes her biologically incapable of committing to monogamous relationships in the future. They'll actually tell you that women would be happier if we went back to the old system of sacred virginity and men essentially purchasing their new wives from their fathers, because this "allows" for women to actually be happy in a committed relationship.

i think its reasonable to assume that someone who has enjoyed a lot of short term relationships and casual hook ups will want to enjoy more of them in the future, man or woman. why is it unreasonable to extrapolate future behavior based on past behavior?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Rutibex posted:

i think its reasonable to assume that someone who has enjoyed a lot of short term relationships and casual hook ups will want to enjoy more of them in the future, man or woman. why is it unreasonable to extrapolate future behavior based on past behavior?

that they will enter into a pseudo monogamous relationship wherein they cheat on the guy constantly because they are irredeemable whores but want someone to provide for them? because it seems like that's what they are suggesting and it's not a logical conclusion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax
Subtly affecting dark triad personality traits actually does help if you're not a complete sperglord. Regrettably, you are in fact a complete sperglord.

hth

• Locked thread