Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
I am neutral on gender stuff but very against smug weirdos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

DamnitGannet posted:

I am 26 and live in a house with four other people so I guess my next question is how did you cope with waiting to transition and how can i do it for the rest of my life? :smith:

I stuck my head in some books and anytime I thought about it, I remembered that I had to finish my education first. It was not fun.

Idk if you have big titties or not, but if you don't, you could always look into binders and go see a doc for testosterone. Testosterone does quite a bit for trans men.

vols bitch posted:

so like 1 or 2 people out of the entire thread = a lot of people

you are qcs material friend

Qcs stopped being fun several years ago

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Tonetta posted:

Wouldn't you still be a prince, according to your own logic? Or are you the exception?

"Like". As in, akin to.

...did you really clap yourself on the back having misread the post? :sad:

DrowningInDreams
Mar 13, 2009

Dilettante lizard

Mange Mite posted:

My entire worldview is based on my own insecurities and neuroses.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i also am not reading any posts except ones where I can see I was quoted just an FYI because I don't care about this thread not in a rude way just because it got really toxic and that's gross so have a good day everyone

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Hell Yeah posted:

wow just look at this

honk honk

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

Celluloid Sam posted:

hello im not mad abut anything I hope you know that and I accept you for whoever you are everyone okay love you guys and girls and people who choose to identify as neither which I think is called gender queer or non binary?

Hi. I am glad you are not mad, about things

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Tonetta posted:

Hi. I am glad you are not mad, about things

me too im going to play farcry 4 have you ever played it

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Celluloid Sam posted:

i also am not reading any posts except ones where I can see I was quoted just an FYI because I don't care about this thread not in a rude way just because it got really toxic and that's gross so have a good day everyone

Same

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
oh good mordrons here

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Haha yeah I didn't even see that just close the thread now please lmao but seriously he's bad

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
im going to bed, i wish everybody luck in all of their endevours

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
nah I ain't touching this poo poo

honk honk

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

is your new thing you are skeeter

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Enfield posted:

oh good mordrons here

Lol time to leave

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I'm not mad at anybody. I'm deeply concerned that as a society we are endorsing incredibly cruel surgery in order to embrace literal non-scientific nonsense. It does not to me seem prudent, rational or even compassionate to condone children being given hormones and then mutilated in the service of some kind of high-minded progressive ideal. I'd not wish it on my worst enemy, and I'm astonished that to oppose, criticize or even just question these ideals is somehow a bigoted action.

clam the FUCK down
Dec 20, 2013

What are some of your self-care activities that help protect you from the stress of discriminatory experiences?
What type of support network do you have?
Do you have any suggested reading (articles, books, poems) that you have related to from your own experiences?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

how many bits of scholar do you think it takes to write all that stuff haha man get it because if his user name ?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

8-Bit Scholar posted:

I'm not mad at anybody. I'm deeply concerned that as a society we are endorsing incredibly cruel surgery in order to embrace literal non-scientific nonsense. It does not to me seem prudent, rational or even compassionate to condone children being given hormones and then mutilated in the service of some kind of high-minded progressive ideal. I'd not wish it on my worst enemy, and I'm astonished that to oppose, criticize or even just question these ideals is somehow a bigoted action.

your posting is incredibly cruel

also you're obsessed with tranny children this is like the 3rd or 4th thread you've brought it up in lol

clam the FUCK down
Dec 20, 2013

8-Bit Scholar posted:

How is it non-scientific?

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

more like 8 bitch scholar

DrowningInDreams
Mar 13, 2009

Dilettante lizard

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Well I mean, to understand would require honesty, so

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Celluloid Sam posted:

how many bits of scholar do you think it takes to write all that stuff haha man get it because if his user name ?

i wish he would Sega C&D (cease and desist) from posting

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

William Stoner posted:

How is it non-scientific?

This part actually is true, there's not a lot of science because it's a tiny subject with an unstable and !arginalized population and no money in it and lost of politicized weirdos on every side

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

Celluloid Sam posted:

me too im going to play farcry 4 have you ever played it

I have not. My gamer friends say it's good though. I generally stick to competitive games, when I do play games

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Hell Yeah posted:

more like 8 bitch scholar

DrowningInDreams
Mar 13, 2009

Dilettante lizard

William Stoner posted:

What are some of your self-care activities that help protect you from the stress of discriminatory experiences?

I, personally, handled the stress of transition by plotting an act of terrorism once I realized cis people were inherently irrational and that any voice or evidence in genuine favor of trans people was being suppressed in favor of intersectional LGBTQ and feminist narratives, after which point I went completely insane due to a double bind (killing would have violated an oath I took), and thought I was a dragon, (and then later had a voice in my head belonging to a dragon, who I interpret as my daemon) which was and remains oddly stress relieving.

William Stoner posted:

What type of support network do you have?

Some internet people.

William Stoner posted:

Do you have any suggested reading (articles, books, poems) that you have related to from your own experiences?

Whipping Girl was ok. Basically everything else is garbage.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Tonetta posted:

I have not. My gamer friends say it's good though. I generally stick to competitive games, when I do play games

this is where we differ, besides also the trans thing I guess

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

hey thanks for answering personal questions on the internet for us op, good stuff. how does dating work when you are a transmission? i would guess that gay chicks are already gonna be a bit more open minded to you being a chick with a donger but how often are they like "no way you gotta have a vagina"?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

DrowningInDreams posted:

I, personally, handled the stress of transition by plotting an act of terrorism once I realized cis people were inherently irrational and that any voice or evidence in genuine favor of trans people was being suppressed in favor of intersectional LGBTQ and feminist narratives, after which point I went completely insane due to a double bind (killing would have violated an oath I took), and thought I was a dragon, (and then later had a voice in my head belonging to a dragon, who I interpret as my daemon) which was and remains oddly stress relieving.

Some internet people.

Whipping Girl was ok. Basically everything else is garbage.

unrelated to the trans thing you sound crazy pants bananas

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

Moridin920 posted:

your posting is incredibly cruel

also you're obsessed with tranny children this is like the 3rd or 4th thread you've brought it up in lol

Maybe he thinks that if he fucks a trans kid, the kid won't tell cause they already have enough poo poo to worry about

DrowningInDreams
Mar 13, 2009

Dilettante lizard

Celluloid Sam posted:

Yes I literally just said that

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

DrowningInDreams posted:

Yes I literally just said that

like whoa holy cow this person is insane just saying

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
im a couch

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

Celluloid Sam posted:

this is where we differ, besides also the trans thing I guess

And I am totally okay with that! All games are equal

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Celluloid Sam posted:

He thinks hes be8ng clever and scaring the normies except it just reads like a tryhard high school kid who got his hands on classics for dum dums

In other words he is jared leto playing the joker

DrowningInDreams
Mar 13, 2009

Dilettante lizard

Celluloid Sam posted:

like whoa holy cow this person is insane just saying

I might be insane but I'm probably more rational than you.

Mange Mite posted:

He thinks hes be8ng clever and scaring the normies except it just reads like a tryhard high school kid who got his hands on classics for dum dums

In other words he is jared leto playing the joker

Everyone who calls psychotic content "cliche" doesn't understand how these things work. It's like complaining that water is always wet.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
what are your dragon daemon's pronouns?

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

DrowningInDreams posted:

got a rAndian superwoman here folks lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

DrowningInDreams posted:

lol

• Locked thread