Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Fenrir posted:

Oh gently caress YES.

Bring back the Smackdown fist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Chris James 2 posted:

A homophobic slur is the only curse word he's regularly used for decades now. If you think that's a coincidence, I'm going to assume you're straight and have never regularly dealt with people like that

It's awful and not someone I want to cheer for. Same for Brock, but he's already asked for it to be put down in ESPN print that he doesn't like us so lolwelp I don't feel bad at all for saying gently caress Brock

then fine don't but don't bring it up every single time he wrestles a match because people probably aren't going to change their opinions.

John Cena voted for loving Mitt Romney and was at Romney campaign events but I don't bring it up every time he shows up on my TV

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

BROCK LESBIAN posted:

Or Finn comes back and does his entire entrance but it's at 4x speed so he can get it all in there.

Fast Forward Finn

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Backlash was the perfect name for the post-Wrestlemania ppv

Also

Chris James 2 posted:

Bring back the Smackdown fist

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

do you think cena ever took the romney bumper stickers off his ride

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
All I'm saying is if you're gonna not support a wrestler because he has lovely opinions your options are basically:

1. Darren Young

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Codependent Poster posted:

Fast Forward Me Finn

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
oatgan can you probate people for not praising the smackdown fist enough

seriously bring back the fist and let people jump off of it

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

then fine don't but don't bring it up every single time he wrestles a match because people probably aren't going to change their opinions.

John Cena voted for loving Mitt Romney and was at Romney campaign events but I don't bring it up every time he shows up on my TV

The discussion that was ongoing at the time of my post was about who "we" collectively or individually turned on and/or hated. My contribution was relevant to the discussion, which didn't happen at the time he was on TV or wrestling a match, and I never once acted like it would change any opinions, so

Sorry for being on topic. I guess I should now join in on the unnecessary random Rovert bullying to make up for this grievance

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI
People have different political ideologies, it doesn't exactly totally mean they're awful people it just depends why they vote for them. Dolph on one hand is a indeed a lovely person whose voting for trump and had "Nobody rides for free" on his tights.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Chris James 2 posted:

Sorry for being on topic. I guess I should now join in on the unnecessary random Rovert bullying to make up for this grievance

unnecessary?

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

All I'm saying is if you're gonna not support a wrestler because he has lovely opinions your options are basically:

1. Darren Young

Darren Young is good yes and I like him a lot and he gives me hope for the future of wrestling.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

The people were ASTONISHED at his doctrine.

GenericMartini posted:

People have different political ideologies, it doesn't exactly totally mean they're awful people it just depends why they vote for them. Dolph on one hand is a indeed a lovely person whose voting for trump and had "Nobody rides for free" on his tights.

Dolph Ziggler sucking crosses all demographics and boundaries. Truly, he unites us.

e:

GenericMartini posted:

Darren Young is good yes and I like him a lot and he gives me hope for the future of wrestling.

I really enjoy his current gimmick and wish they were showcasing it better. "Darren Young gets corrupted by the crossface chickenwing" is the kind of slightly gonzo wrestling angle I love.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

that looks like the loving IMPACT zone

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..

DeathChicken posted:

I've always kind of liked how Dean is the only guy smart enough to land on his feet doing that stupid dive and not hit people with his head. He's the only one who won't be a cripple by the time he's 40.

plenty of luchadors in their 40s and 50s can still hit a better looking tope than that. granted some of them can't do much else, maybe in part for that reason.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

my top ten favorite wrestlers are:

1. Darren Young
2. Darren Young
3. Darren Young
4. Darren Young
5. Darren Young
6. Darren Young
7. Darren Young
8. Heath Slater
9. Darren Young
10. Darren Young

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

then fine don't but don't bring it up every single time he wrestles a match

He doesn't.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Me neither

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..

Ostentatious posted:

1. Darren Young
2. Darren Young
3. Darren Young
4. Darren Young
5. Darren Young
6. Darren Young
7. Darren Young
8. Heath Slater
9. Darren Young
10. Darren Young

a lot ppl seem to forget that Heath was accused of sexual assault and the charges were only dropped because the statute of limitations ran out

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

1. Darren Young

sorry xavier but double dash is definitely not the best mario kart

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Xavier is way too into anime so gently caress 'em

modern villian
May 4, 2009
I kind of forgot Styles was a bigot, so thanks thread

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

My favorite wrestker is adrian neville seems like an upstanding kind of guy

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Xavier Woods is also a brony which is probably the worst thing about anyone

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Brennan Williams is pretty cool but his favorite Persona character is Chie which I disagree with therefore I don't like him either

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Big E is a brony too.

NEW

DAY CLOPS

SpiritOfSanDimas
Oct 31, 2012

I think its hosed up that the 40 year old dude from Georgia who has spoken about coming from an abusive home is not woke

The babyfaces should be all the wrestlers who are liberal in real life, and the heels should be all the conservatives

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Ostentatious posted:

1. Darren Young
2. Darren Young
3. Darren Young
4. Darren Young
5. Darren Young
6. Darren Young
7. Darren Young
8. Heath Slater
9. Darren Young
10. Darren Young

You forgot the actual best wrestler who is Green Ant

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

SpiritOfSanDimas posted:

The babyfaces should be all the wrestlers who are liberal in real life, and the heels should be all the conservatives

i agree

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Ostentatious posted:

Brennan Williams is pretty cool but his favorite Persona character is Chie which I disagree with therefore I don't like him either

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
What the gently caress does works too gay even mean, do they think the repeated pauses to huff a dong are loving up pacing or what

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

1. Darren Young

Remember when a member of the production crew tried to hook up with Darren even though Darren is in a committed relationship, so he responded by putting the person on blast on Instagram and posted a picture of the guy's face, too?

At least he isn't a republican.

(Most wrestlers would vote for anyone who promised to lower income taxes)

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

My JRPG endeavors ended in about 2003, redo this with Final Fantasy.

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

The people were ASTONISHED at his doctrine.

Blaise330 posted:

My JRPG endeavors ended in about 2003, redo this with Final Fantasy.

Left side is FFVI, right side is FFVII.

Actually now that I'm thinking about it the memetic arguments there are startlingly similar.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

are you referring to the time that john cena posed for a photograph with mitt romney at the daytona 500

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

5 is gonna be great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Literally The Worst posted:

What the gently caress does works too gay even mean, do they think the repeated pauses to huff a dong are loving up pacing or what

it means he needs to stop quivering in ecstasy when his holds are countered. he also needs to be more aggressive and stiff

• Locked thread